Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Share something good that's happened!
1 2 3 4 5
Uh. 3 weeks off school so I get to go to the gym a ton? That sounds good.
Uh. 3 weeks off school so I get to go to the gym a ton? That sounds good.
My friend got a good birthday hatch! He’s very pretty and has lots of potential
My friend got a good birthday hatch! He’s very pretty and has lots of potential
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Probably one of the sweetest guys I’ve ever met asked my sister if she’d like to start dating. The way he did it was so heartfelt and it was basically everything she ever wanted. Even if it doesn’t work out, she’ll still have that special moment. I’m so happy for her. ^^
Probably one of the sweetest guys I’ve ever met asked my sister if she’d like to start dating. The way he did it was so heartfelt and it was basically everything she ever wanted. Even if it doesn’t work out, she’ll still have that special moment. I’m so happy for her. ^^
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
I have obtained bagels! I really wanted to eat some and now I have some.
I have obtained bagels! I really wanted to eat some and now I have some.
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows
I bought a new outfit for my Eevee build a bear... now she will look like a secret agent! I bought a little Jellycat cat as well and she’s soft. My Squishable succulent plushie arrived and they are also very soft.

I have the rough drafts of the final 3 chapters of my first long form fanfiction written, and due to extended break I will have time to edit and get them into a form I feel worthy of posting.

I’ve got to hang out with my cat a lot. She’s a good baby and the only reason I like being at the parents’ house. I also got to hang out with my best friend for her birthday and that was nice.

My friend bought me some of those Japanese bread dog plushies!! Really excited to snuggle them.

I get to repot my plants soon... that’s a relaxing activity to me.
I bought a new outfit for my Eevee build a bear... now she will look like a secret agent! I bought a little Jellycat cat as well and she’s soft. My Squishable succulent plushie arrived and they are also very soft.

I have the rough drafts of the final 3 chapters of my first long form fanfiction written, and due to extended break I will have time to edit and get them into a form I feel worthy of posting.

I’ve got to hang out with my cat a lot. She’s a good baby and the only reason I like being at the parents’ house. I also got to hang out with my best friend for her birthday and that was nice.

My friend bought me some of those Japanese bread dog plushies!! Really excited to snuggle them.

I get to repot my plants soon... that’s a relaxing activity to me.
Wolf | they/them
I drew this and I'm super proud of it :D [s]I never want to draw hair any other way it was so much fun[/s] [center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/24/4d/f7/244df780a3e7cd62a9ea4b835afcf07e.png[/img]
I drew this and I'm super proud of it :D I never want to draw hair any other way it was so much fun
244df780a3e7cd62a9ea4b835afcf07e.png
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
Last week I came home from college to go with my family to the animal shelter to look at dogs!

We decided to do a foster-to-adopt and brought home a sweet pit bull/chocolate lab mix. Well, my family decided to adopt her yesterday and keep her for good! We changed her name to Maddie and now, with my college closing and doing online school, I get to be at home and spend time with her!

Last week I came home from college to go with my family to the animal shelter to look at dogs!

We decided to do a foster-to-adopt and brought home a sweet pit bull/chocolate lab mix. Well, my family decided to adopt her yesterday and keep her for good! We changed her name to Maddie and now, with my college closing and doing online school, I get to be at home and spend time with her!

laV4cLs.gif
I dropped my phone, and it broke. Though I have insurance on it, and get it fixed for just $30. :>

And it's snowing LIKE MAD here, and it's beautiful~
I dropped my phone, and it broke. Though I have insurance on it, and get it fixed for just $30. :>

And it's snowing LIKE MAD here, and it's beautiful~
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
played a game earlier and it was pretty fun!! hecked around with easy out of bounds clips in a level hehe (it was more fun than the actual level)
played a game earlier and it was pretty fun!! hecked around with easy out of bounds clips in a level hehe (it was more fun than the actual level)
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
reading this thread was so nice :’o

my auditions and music tests were all postponed, which gives me at least another month to prepare for them! which is really great, because i haven’t practiced anything in like 2 weeks

my parents agreed to get me a new phone because my current one is,,, not doing well

and it’s really sunny today!
reading this thread was so nice :’o

my auditions and music tests were all postponed, which gives me at least another month to prepare for them! which is really great, because i haven’t practiced anything in like 2 weeks

my parents agreed to get me a new phone because my current one is,,, not doing well

and it’s really sunny today!
tumblr_og90efWc6W1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
1 2 3 4 5