Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Decal Rosin Ratio | hiatus
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
@arcaneidolriots thank you for the ping! I have hopefully added myself to the Sealeaf Mimicry list :)
@arcaneidolriots thank you for the ping! I have hopefully added myself to the Sealeaf Mimicry list :)
iYFz4v1.png
thank you so much for sparkwing!! glad i got to have a copy :D
thank you so much for sparkwing!! glad i got to have a copy :D
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
Just wanted to say thanks so much for doing a re-run of Sparkwing, I've been trying to hunt it down for ages to complete my boy here and now he's perfect <3 bless [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=423773&tab=dragon&did=39649758][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/396498/39649758_350.png[/img][/url]
Just wanted to say thanks so much for doing a re-run of Sparkwing, I've been trying to hunt it down for ages to complete my boy here and now he's perfect <3 bless

39649758_350.png
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
There hasn't been any new activity on the doc for the past three days, so I think it's safe to say that I got all the interest I'm going to get.

I know I said that I'm only going to be reprinting accents that get at least 4 slots, but
if you all could send me your payments, I will actually have enough gems that I can get in one last run for both Sylph and Sealeaf Frills!

Please send your payment to me either through 1-way CR or PM, and please include a note stating which accent you are paying for. If you are doing a mixed payment, the gem-treasure ratio I currently use is 1:1000.

ROUND 1 - Accent: Sylph (550g or 550kT)
@Vhyxalas @Vinyamar @Vanq

ROUND 1 - Accent: Sealeaf Frills (430g or 430kT)
@Arborpunk @MusicalMaladies @Asphalt

And sadly, these accents will NOT have another print run:

ROUND 1 - Accent: Breath of Aer
@harmonywish @MusicalMaladies

ROUND 1 - Accent: Scorched Mantle
@Syceris

ROUND 2 - Accent: Sparkwing
@snafflewyrm

Sorry we couldn't get another run in for these! But as I mentioned in my original mass reprint run post, I will print these accents privately for you if you provide me the means/funds. Please see my rules section for more details on this.

Thank you all for your time!
There hasn't been any new activity on the doc for the past three days, so I think it's safe to say that I got all the interest I'm going to get.

I know I said that I'm only going to be reprinting accents that get at least 4 slots, but
if you all could send me your payments, I will actually have enough gems that I can get in one last run for both Sylph and Sealeaf Frills!

Please send your payment to me either through 1-way CR or PM, and please include a note stating which accent you are paying for. If you are doing a mixed payment, the gem-treasure ratio I currently use is 1:1000.

ROUND 1 - Accent: Sylph (550g or 550kT)
@Vhyxalas @Vinyamar @Vanq

ROUND 1 - Accent: Sealeaf Frills (430g or 430kT)
@Arborpunk @MusicalMaladies @Asphalt

And sadly, these accents will NOT have another print run:

ROUND 1 - Accent: Breath of Aer
@harmonywish @MusicalMaladies

ROUND 1 - Accent: Scorched Mantle
@Syceris

ROUND 2 - Accent: Sparkwing
@snafflewyrm

Sorry we couldn't get another run in for these! But as I mentioned in my original mass reprint run post, I will print these accents privately for you if you provide me the means/funds. Please see my rules section for more details on this.

Thank you all for your time!
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@Solinary, haha yeah, I only printed Sparkwing once like 3 years ago and only 5 copies got printed so I'm not surprised it was hard to find.

And Kosmia looks great, thanks for showing me him! ^^
@Solinary, haha yeah, I only printed Sparkwing once like 3 years ago and only 5 copies got printed so I'm not surprised it was hard to find.

And Kosmia looks great, thanks for showing me him! ^^
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots You perhaps don't have a copy of Sylph left? I was not able to find it at the AH :D And rip Sparkwing xD i was just one day too late for the sheet^^
@arcaneidolriots You perhaps don't have a copy of Sylph left? I was not able to find it at the AH :D And rip Sparkwing xD i was just one day too late for the sheet^^
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
@kijauni, I actually just put in the reprint order for Slyph, so copies aren't available just yet! I can put you down for a slot so that you're reserved, and then when the copies come in, you'll get a PA for it (or CR for mixed payment). Let me know if what payment type you'll be making!
@kijauni, I actually just put in the reprint order for Slyph, so copies aren't available just yet! I can put you down for a slot so that you're reserved, and then when the copies come in, you'll get a PA for it (or CR for mixed payment). Let me know if what payment type you'll be making!
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots Ahhh, lucky me! Yes, please and I would pay in gems :D
@arcaneidolriots Ahhh, lucky me! Yes, please and I would pay in gems :D
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
@kijauni, got you down for a slot. :)
@kijauni, got you down for a slot. :)
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@SleepyTiefling, I made the banners for both my accent shop and hatchery. I do not have a graphics/art shop.
@SleepyTiefling, I made the banners for both my accent shop and hatchery. I do not have a graphics/art shop.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40