Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | april fools predictions?
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="47616" date="2020-03-12 19:38:48" ] the false gods will rise [/quote] slug will end april fools because he is the only true god
47616 wrote on 2020-03-12 19:38:48:
the false gods will rise
slug will end april fools because he is the only true god
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
[quote name="GardenSnail" date="2020-03-13 10:30:44" ] [quote name="47616" date="2020-03-12 19:38:48" ] the false gods will rise [/quote] slug will end april fools because he is the only true god [/quote] [size=1]press x to doubt[/size] Just give FR to me for a day,[i] what could go wrong?[/i]
GardenSnail wrote on 2020-03-13 10:30:44:
47616 wrote on 2020-03-12 19:38:48:
the false gods will rise
slug will end april fools because he is the only true god

press x to doubt

Just give FR to me for a day, what could go wrong?
l1yRMX4.png
My avatar screes in hunger, an unsatisfiable hunger more powerful than the gods themselves.

What does it hunger for, you ask?

ankles

Pd4Z4Ct.png
Honestly, I'm in with the anime hair idea, probably given to the players in the same way as last year. I can't wait!
Honestly, I'm in with the anime hair idea, probably given to the players in the same way as last year. I can't wait!
AH! IDIOT HAIRS! if not anime hair, then like, anime idiot hairs, the cow licks and what not [item=aqua deepsea bulb] like this but hair
AH! IDIOT HAIRS! if not anime hair, then like, anime idiot hairs, the cow licks and what not
Aqua Deepsea Bulb like this but hair
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
No clue but I'm excited. It's been a while since I was online for an April Fools, so I'm hoping it'll be a lot of fun :)
No clue but I'm excited. It's been a while since I was online for an April Fools, so I'm hoping it'll be a lot of fun :)
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
[quote name="BiscuitTheDog" date="2020-03-13 08:40:31" ] all your precious gen1s have parents with absolutely terrible names for a day and those g1 doubles and triples? horrible xyz's now and your username is all caps and misspelled and all your dragon bios are reset and all your familiars and apparel disappear and your dragons start to disappear one by one until your progens are left your progens are given the nastiest colors possible and then starved and then you have no more slots/hibden slots :) [/quote] Calm down satan
BiscuitTheDog wrote on 2020-03-13 08:40:31:
all your precious gen1s have parents with absolutely terrible names for a day
and those g1 doubles and triples? horrible xyz's now
and your username is all caps and misspelled
and all your dragon bios are reset
and all your familiars and apparel disappear
and your dragons start to disappear one by one
until your progens are left
your progens are given the nastiest colors possible and then starved
and then you have no more slots/hibden slots

:)

Calm down satan
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
Maybe a fake, really bad looking dragon or apparel?
Maybe a fake, really bad looking dragon or apparel?
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
[quote name="CyanicPanic" date="2020-03-13 07:31:50" ] Change everyone's usernames into "ConsumeAnkle" and make all the avatars her avatar. No one would know who everyone really was except by their flight and dragons, so it would be funny to watch people slowly work it out amongst each other. A N K L E R I S I N G And also reverse the colors, yeah. [/quote] hey staff blease let consumeankle consume fr
CyanicPanic wrote on 2020-03-13 07:31:50:
Change everyone's usernames into "ConsumeAnkle" and make all the avatars her avatar.

No one would know who everyone really was except by their flight and dragons, so it would be funny to watch people slowly work it out amongst each other.

A N K L E R I S I N G

And also reverse the colors, yeah.
hey staff blease let consumeankle consume fr
Untitled241.png
Sock puppets.

One can only hope anyways.
Sock puppets.

One can only hope anyways.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Made a post I realized could've been pretty bad if it was implemented, I'm sorry everyone.

Everyone pies each other on the forums! You can choose to remain pied or clean yourself up, the people who stays pied gets pie apparel and the clean people get broom apparel.
Made a post I realized could've been pretty bad if it was implemented, I'm sorry everyone.

Everyone pies each other on the forums! You can choose to remain pied or clean yourself up, the people who stays pied gets pie apparel and the clean people get broom apparel.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6