Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How are you feeling right now?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Exhausted and... Motivated
Exhausted and... Motivated
Frankenstein3.jpg
Still sick
Still sick
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
pacing like, 3 different cages. have a few others i'm not interested in. i'm not interested in anything i'm very tired
pacing like, 3 different cages. have a few others i'm not interested in. i'm not interested in anything i'm very tired
BBA05-EC1-29-DC-44-D7-9431-EED8-EB90-BBC6.gif
MIDNIGHT LOOMING, TRAPPED BY DESPERATION TO REMAIN
im listening to an album called spirit phone for the first time
and it is amazing
and terrifying
im listening to an album called spirit phone for the first time
and it is amazing
and terrifying
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
my soul is curdling
my soul is curdling
6f38d538593917a1645ee2055c08ab22.png
exhausted, very sleepy, and my back hurts from when i messed with it during dance ;; and not as great as i should be since my exams for this term p much just ended
exhausted, very sleepy, and my back hurts from when i messed with it during dance ;; and not as great as i should be since my exams for this term p much just ended
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
Hungry, nervous, disliking myself, but glad that I will get a certain something done and over with tomorrow. But till then, I will continue being anxious.
Hungry, nervous, disliking myself, but glad that I will get a certain something done and over with tomorrow. But till then, I will continue being anxious.
im feeling meh ;w;
im feeling meh ;w;
~ Rio
Hello! This thread has been locked as a duplicate of the current thought thread, which also incorporates how a person feels. Thanks!
Hello! This thread has been locked as a duplicate of the current thought thread, which also incorporates how a person feels. Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13