Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 79 80
I am having issues naming dragons :( i click the button for accept and no go. i tried even the random name gen and still no. its making it very hard to play the coliseum with my new dragons.
I am having issues naming dragons :( i click the button for accept and no go. i tried even the random name gen and still no. its making it very hard to play the coliseum with my new dragons.
I just tried to name some fodder and realized I'm having this issue.

I'm using windows on my laptop, connected through wifi. My anti-virus is Norton 360.
I tried using both Firefox and Opera, I tried after clearing the cache and I tried in incognito mode.

When that didn't work, I tried on my phone. Android, through wifi, and I used Google Chrome.

Nothing worked, it still won't let me name dragons. Same issue other people have been reporting, nothing happens when I click the accept button, and it doesn't matter if I've typed in a name or randomized one.

Hope you fix this soon, thanks.

Edit: I scrolled back through the thread a bit and noticed people were able to use Internet Explorer, so I tried that. I WAS able to name dragons using Internet Explorer on my laptop mentioned above.
I just tried to name some fodder and realized I'm having this issue.

I'm using windows on my laptop, connected through wifi. My anti-virus is Norton 360.
I tried using both Firefox and Opera, I tried after clearing the cache and I tried in incognito mode.

When that didn't work, I tried on my phone. Android, through wifi, and I used Google Chrome.

Nothing worked, it still won't let me name dragons. Same issue other people have been reporting, nothing happens when I click the accept button, and it doesn't matter if I've typed in a name or randomized one.

Hope you fix this soon, thanks.

Edit: I scrolled back through the thread a bit and noticed people were able to use Internet Explorer, so I tried that. I WAS able to name dragons using Internet Explorer on my laptop mentioned above.
Same issue! Using safari on iPad.
Same issue! Using safari on iPad.
Can’t name a dragon

Device: mobile
Connection: phone network
Can’t name a dragon

Device: mobile
Connection: phone network
I've been getting the same issue. At first I could sort of brute force it and keep trying after refreshing the page and it would eventually accept a name, but no such luck for the past couple days.

Tried safari on mobile and chrome on laptop, both on wifi. Hope you guys are able to work it out soon!
I've been getting the same issue. At first I could sort of brute force it and keep trying after refreshing the page and it would eventually accept a name, but no such luck for the past couple days.

Tried safari on mobile and chrome on laptop, both on wifi. Hope you guys are able to work it out soon!
pulGR4L.png Wishlist
I've been having the same problem with naming my dragons as almost everyone else for the last few pages. I type in a name, click accept, and nothing happens.

Something else I've noticed is that the 'X' for exiting the namer on unnamed dragons is not visible, although it can still be clicked on and is functional.

Device type: Laptop, Safari
Operating System: Windows Ten, Ipad Air (I believe version 12.5 or up?)
Connection (wifi, data): WiFi
Anti-virus program: None to my knowledge, although my dad often downloads stuff like that without me knowing.
I've been having the same problem with naming my dragons as almost everyone else for the last few pages. I type in a name, click accept, and nothing happens.

Something else I've noticed is that the 'X' for exiting the namer on unnamed dragons is not visible, although it can still be clicked on and is functional.

Device type: Laptop, Safari
Operating System: Windows Ten, Ipad Air (I believe version 12.5 or up?)
Connection (wifi, data): WiFi
Anti-virus program: None to my knowledge, although my dad often downloads stuff like that without me knowing.
oops I did it again
Device type: Mobile Iphone
Operating System: Chrome app, safari app
Connection (wifi, data): both
Anti-virus program: none, but also tried using a VPN
Device type: Mobile Iphone
Operating System: Chrome app, safari app
Connection (wifi, data): both
Anti-virus program: none, but also tried using a VPN
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
I've tested and tried to name my dragon and it still isn't working. I tried all the troubleshooting options and nothing has worked.
I've tested and tried to name my dragon and it still isn't working. I tried all the troubleshooting options and nothing has worked.
I'm having issues with naming my dragons; are you still fixing this problem?
I'm having issues with naming my dragons; are you still fixing this problem?
shadowshieldl.png StRQpZw.png shadowshieldr.png
I'm also having trouble naming my dragons and with exalting them. The issue is the same when I use my phone and my laptop.
I'm also having trouble naming my dragons and with exalting them. The issue is the same when I use my phone and my laptop.
dNr6eDi.pngdaxrKiZ.pngdAOhVfT.pngiVk7sjq.png
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 79 80