Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7792 7793 7794 7795 7796 ... 16042 16043
the worst part of this book is that half the time idk whos talking
the worst part of this book is that half the time idk whos talking
fd42d8db496e46e1da3cda70d0e1285f654c6221.gif
I'm trying to accept the fact that I'm pretty much going to have to find another job if I ever want to ever be able to live on my own again. Like, why do jobs think it's okay to not pay people a wage that they can live on? Not to mention give garbage insurance, but that insurance also cost me 60 dollars a week out of my paycheck. Yet it covers like nothing. Honestly, dying sounds like a better option at this point. At least I could leave this garbage world behind.
I'm trying to accept the fact that I'm pretty much going to have to find another job if I ever want to ever be able to live on my own again. Like, why do jobs think it's okay to not pay people a wage that they can live on? Not to mention give garbage insurance, but that insurance also cost me 60 dollars a week out of my paycheck. Yet it covers like nothing. Honestly, dying sounds like a better option at this point. At least I could leave this garbage world behind.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
i really do wish i were like genbu. courageous and with the strength to justify it, and a strong sense to protect those she bonds with. most importantly, i want to help my cousin cope with abusive parents, since in special ed, i was much the same. i lashed out against those teachers i feared, but quickly gave up with that after threats of blackmail and becoming notorious for being dangerous. i want to have that carefree courage again to protect those i love, repair damaged bonds, and set right what once went wrong. all i need now is a catalyst, a spark.
i really do wish i were like genbu. courageous and with the strength to justify it, and a strong sense to protect those she bonds with. most importantly, i want to help my cousin cope with abusive parents, since in special ed, i was much the same. i lashed out against those teachers i feared, but quickly gave up with that after threats of blackmail and becoming notorious for being dangerous. i want to have that carefree courage again to protect those i love, repair damaged bonds, and set right what once went wrong. all i need now is a catalyst, a spark.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
i wanna learn an instrument but i dont wanna learn an instrument you feel me???
i wanna learn an instrument but i dont wanna learn an instrument you feel me???
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
Why are people so complicated with their feelings? Just say what you want, when you want. Stop living for everyone around you other than yourself.
Why are people so complicated with their feelings? Just say what you want, when you want. Stop living for everyone around you other than yourself.
yGResdm.gif
God has died.
God has died.
Is making yourself sneeze weird? I do it sometimes when my nose is super stuffy, but blowing it does absolutely nothing. But sneezing makes it go away, and I feel totally better afterwards.

Yep, I'm weird.
Is making yourself sneeze weird? I do it sometimes when my nose is super stuffy, but blowing it does absolutely nothing. But sneezing makes it go away, and I feel totally better afterwards.

Yep, I'm weird.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Praised da Lord for I have been saved!

But all for the terrible cost of a lab that I might have enjoyed. :(
Praised da Lord for I have been saved!

But all for the terrible cost of a lab that I might have enjoyed. :(
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
I am NOT looking forward to my midterms this month...
I am NOT looking forward to my midterms this month...
ECWVu.gifIiUng.gifLIvad.gifejvtR.gif
godddd my head hurts. someone get the guillotine. or maybe just some ibuprofen.
godddd my head hurts. someone get the guillotine. or maybe just some ibuprofen.
left-hori.pngright-hori.png
1 2 ... 7792 7793 7794 7795 7796 ... 16042 16043