Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 79 80
Tried all of these steps earlier and it didn’t help. I’ve attempted to name them from my phone and my laptop.
Used both an iPhone with Safari, and a MacBook with Chrome
Tried all of these steps earlier and it didn’t help. I’ve attempted to name them from my phone and my laptop.
Used both an iPhone with Safari, and a MacBook with Chrome
Device Type: Laptop
Connection: Home wifi
Browser: Safari

I can only name dragons by clicking the tiny icon from my main Lair page. Unfortunately I also encountered problems with exalting, and have to refresh the page every time I exalt.

Maybe a new problem, but when I try to choose dragons for breeding, if I change either of the parents, their image will not load at all. Sometimes the whole thing refuses to load previews, including hatchlings.
Device Type: Laptop
Connection: Home wifi
Browser: Safari

I can only name dragons by clicking the tiny icon from my main Lair page. Unfortunately I also encountered problems with exalting, and have to refresh the page every time I exalt.

Maybe a new problem, but when I try to choose dragons for breeding, if I change either of the parents, their image will not load at all. Sometimes the whole thing refuses to load previews, including hatchlings.
I feel like this naming bug, the bug where you get stuck after exalting, and the bug where only one parent shows up when you breed dragons are almost certainly related. They all started happening at the same time, and they all relate in some way to accessing dragons. All three of these things are happening to me. I’m on a tablet running iOS 13.3.1.
I feel like this naming bug, the bug where you get stuck after exalting, and the bug where only one parent shows up when you breed dragons are almost certainly related. They all started happening at the same time, and they all relate in some way to accessing dragons. All three of these things are happening to me. I’m on a tablet running iOS 13.3.1.
wind3_by_shadowshot9-d9g07sf.pngx2Uu1ph.png
knjfug1.png
System Information
I did not clear my cashe but I'll post anyway.

Device type (mobile)
Operating System (Android)
Connection (wifi, unlimited data)
Anti-virus program (unsure, but did not have naming bug until recently)
System Information
I did not clear my cashe but I'll post anyway.

Device type (mobile)
Operating System (Android)
Connection (wifi, unlimited data)
Anti-virus program (unsure, but did not have naming bug until recently)
NkHsTfl.png
I was having problems last week but I could name dragons after a few page refreshes but now it wont let me do it at all :c

I tried cache/browsing history clear, incognito mode, and on mobile with and without data and nothings working at all

Device type: Laptop + mobile
Operating System: Both chrome
Connection: wifi + data
Anti-virus program: Windows + Kapersky
I was having problems last week but I could name dragons after a few page refreshes but now it wont let me do it at all :c

I tried cache/browsing history clear, incognito mode, and on mobile with and without data and nothings working at all

Device type: Laptop + mobile
Operating System: Both chrome
Connection: wifi + data
Anti-virus program: Windows + Kapersky
LddyQeY.png
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png 2nNPLga.giftumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
Its still happening to me.
Its still happening to me.
j3zsWMV.png
Beware the dragon for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup
idon't know if you're still looking for additional data, but as I'm experiencing this since a few days and it's gone worse, I figured I should add my info to the report...

Weeks ago, it happened only on some dragons, and was fixed once I restarted the page.
Days ago, while naming a batch, the problem showed up on every hatchling, sometimes needing several refreshes, but eventually they all got named.
And today it just seem to not work at all...

Here are my info :
Device type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc) : Laptop. 6 years old HP.
Operating System : Windows 7 (yeah I know. But I like this one, didn't want to change to 10). I use Firefox as browser.
Connection (wifi, data) : wifi
Anti-virus program : Avira
idon't know if you're still looking for additional data, but as I'm experiencing this since a few days and it's gone worse, I figured I should add my info to the report...

Weeks ago, it happened only on some dragons, and was fixed once I restarted the page.
Days ago, while naming a batch, the problem showed up on every hatchling, sometimes needing several refreshes, but eventually they all got named.
And today it just seem to not work at all...

Here are my info :
Device type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc) : Laptop. 6 years old HP.
Operating System : Windows 7 (yeah I know. But I like this one, didn't want to change to 10). I use Firefox as browser.
Connection (wifi, data) : wifi
Anti-virus program : Avira
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
it's happening to me, too!

last week i had to refresh the page to name them and exalt them but now it doesn't work at all :/

device type: computer, windows 10
browser: google chrome
connection: wifi

i tried clearing my cache and using incognito mode but neither worked.
it's happening to me, too!

last week i had to refresh the page to name them and exalt them but now it doesn't work at all :/

device type: computer, windows 10
browser: google chrome
connection: wifi

i tried clearing my cache and using incognito mode but neither worked.
8mN8IU5.png
It's going like this for 4 days now, i tried from both mobile and laptop and in any case i can't remane a dragon.

Device type: Laptop/Mobile
Operating System: Windows 10, Google Chrome/Android, Google Chrome
Connection: wifi/wifi, data
Anti-virus program: Kaspersky/Security Master

Hope you'll be able to find a solution soon, good work!
It's going like this for 4 days now, i tried from both mobile and laptop and in any case i can't remane a dragon.

Device type: Laptop/Mobile
Operating System: Windows 10, Google Chrome/Android, Google Chrome
Connection: wifi/wifi, data
Anti-virus program: Kaspersky/Security Master

Hope you'll be able to find a solution soon, good work!
HfoGNly.png
c8gm0PR.png
KWe76JF.png
I hope you can fix this soon as I'm starting to be in real proplem whit lairspace as I cant name the fodders :/ (2 different computers, 3 different brownsers and phone, all tried up)

edit IE in inprivate mode seemend to do the trick for me, Grome or firefox did not work (normal or secret mode) nor did the chainging of computer to tablet or phone help.
I hope you can fix this soon as I'm starting to be in real proplem whit lairspace as I cant name the fodders :/ (2 different computers, 3 different brownsers and phone, all tried up)

edit IE in inprivate mode seemend to do the trick for me, Grome or firefox did not work (normal or secret mode) nor did the chainging of computer to tablet or phone help.
B43QG5A.png
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 79 80