Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 79 80
I cant name on the dragon page either, the accept button doesnt do anything. But naming through lair tab works fine.
Im using firefox on desktop computer, havent tried with mobile
I cant name on the dragon page either, the accept button doesnt do anything. But naming through lair tab works fine.
Im using firefox on desktop computer, havent tried with mobile
I can’t name my dragons too! After I clicked the accept button the page reloads and the dragon is not named. I tried reopening the game and naming a different dragon but the same happens.

Device: Mobile IOS
Connection: WiFi
Browser: Chrome
Anti-virus: None

Hope you can fix this soon :)

Edit: The ‘ok’ button after getting treasure from exalting dragons isn’t working too. I have to reload the page every time but thankfully it still adds the treasure.
I can’t name my dragons too! After I clicked the accept button the page reloads and the dragon is not named. I tried reopening the game and naming a different dragon but the same happens.

Device: Mobile IOS
Connection: WiFi
Browser: Chrome
Anti-virus: None

Hope you can fix this soon :)

Edit: The ‘ok’ button after getting treasure from exalting dragons isn’t working too. I have to reload the page every time but thankfully it still adds the treasure.
jfkJoieX_o.png
Device type: Apple phone, Chromebook
Operating System: Safari & Google
Connection: Frontier
Anti-virus program: Avast
Device type: Apple phone, Chromebook
Operating System: Safari & Google
Connection: Frontier
Anti-virus program: Avast
Lion-Transparent-PNG-Clip-Art-Image-3.png source.gif
source.gif
giphy.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
I’m back to having issues with this. I’m on mobile a Chrome and I also can’t finish out the exalting process. I can exalt, but I can’t push finish. ????
I’m back to having issues with this. I’m on mobile a Chrome and I also can’t finish out the exalting process. I can exalt, but I can’t push finish. ????
p5ZHeyn.pngVo1gdXi.gif
I came to the Bugs forum to say the same thing. I can't name any of my dragons. The Randomize button works fine, but the Accept button doesn't. I cleared my browser cache and everything, idk what else it could be.
I came to the Bugs forum to say the same thing. I can't name any of my dragons. The Randomize button works fine, but the Accept button doesn't. I cleared my browser cache and everything, idk what else it could be.
Not an issue I've had with naming dragons (As I usually name dragons in the Coli)
But I've been encountering a similar issue with exalting dragons from their page (I assume it's related coding-wise)
I have to refresh the page, treasure is awarded and dragons are removed from lair, but the notification of how much treasure was left behind doesn't redirect to the lair page when clicking "okay"

System Information

Device type : laptop + iPhone 6
Operating System : Windows 10 + iOS 12.4.5
Connection : Wifi
Not an issue I've had with naming dragons (As I usually name dragons in the Coli)
But I've been encountering a similar issue with exalting dragons from their page (I assume it's related coding-wise)
I have to refresh the page, treasure is awarded and dragons are removed from lair, but the notification of how much treasure was left behind doesn't redirect to the lair page when clicking "okay"

System Information

Device type : laptop + iPhone 6
Operating System : Windows 10 + iOS 12.4.5
Connection : Wifi
HSBKvao.png
I can't name dragons from their profile page, but I can name them from my lair with no trouble. I have also been having the exact issue described by the user above with exalting dragons.

Device: PC
Connection: Wifi
I can't name dragons from their profile page, but I can name them from my lair with no trouble. I have also been having the exact issue described by the user above with exalting dragons.

Device: PC
Connection: Wifi
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
Has there been any progress made?
Has there been any progress made?
KWrPMAv.png
Lvl 7 Fodder

Bio coding service

Buy my dragons
loading.gif
I can use the Randomize button on a dragon's page but the Accept button doesn't work.

Device: laptop and mobile
Connection: tried both Wifi and data
Anti virus program: Avira
I can use the Randomize button on a dragon's page but the Accept button doesn't work.

Device: laptop and mobile
Connection: tried both Wifi and data
Anti virus program: Avira
GujRVNB.gif
I just tried naming mine using the lair instead of their page and it worked. I also noticed that exalting them from their page won't load past the treasure notification window, just like trying to name them from their profile does.
I just tried naming mine using the lair instead of their page and it worked. I also noticed that exalting them from their page won't load past the treasure notification window, just like trying to name them from their profile does.
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 79 80