Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 ... 3168 3169
@Avajado27 this is a known issue and the staff have posted a status update to the main page, right sidebar, which includes a link to the relevant thread.
@Avajado27 this is a known issue and the staff have posted a status update to the main page, right sidebar, which includes a link to the relevant thread.
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
@ValidEmotions Thank you!! I don't check forums or the main page that much, so I didn't know. Thanks so much!
@ValidEmotions Thank you!! I don't check forums or the main page that much, so I didn't know. Thanks so much!
what is shale silver - organic or trinket? Where can I find it?
what is shale silver - organic or trinket? Where can I find it?
riJWshy.png6qRiT6A.png
3RHrJoP.pngriJWshy.png
xNSna4Q.png
dIdT4dt.png
@brain4puzzles

Shale Sliver, not Silver! I've made that mistake, too. You can use the Game Database to look up any item and where to find it. It's under Library on the left sidebar.

Shale Slivers are a material that drop from Shale Threshers in the Waterway.

Shale Sliver
@brain4puzzles

Shale Sliver, not Silver! I've made that mistake, too. You can use the Game Database to look up any item and where to find it. It's under Library on the left sidebar.

Shale Slivers are a material that drop from Shale Threshers in the Waterway.

Shale Sliver
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge
Thank you. I was wondering where I could get in the auction because it did not have "material" on the hover information.
@NightmareJudge
Thank you. I was wondering where I could get in the auction because it did not have "material" on the hover information.
riJWshy.png6qRiT6A.png
3RHrJoP.pngriJWshy.png
xNSna4Q.png
dIdT4dt.png
@brain4puzzles

Yeah, some tooltips are bugged and don't display their item type - even in my Hoard, they don't say "Material" anywhere on Shale Slivers. Luckily, you can search on the front page of the Database in case you're not sure what category you're looking for!
@brain4puzzles

Yeah, some tooltips are bugged and don't display their item type - even in my Hoard, they don't say "Material" anywhere on Shale Slivers. Luckily, you can search on the front page of the Database in case you're not sure what category you're looking for!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
I have a small question regarding fiona:
is the bonding on her page slower than if you bond with familiars on your dragons?
it looks like the meter doesn't fill up as much via her page than it does bonding through a dragon. am I wrong?
I have a small question regarding fiona:
is the bonding on her page slower than if you bond with familiars on your dragons?
it looks like the meter doesn't fill up as much via her page than it does bonding through a dragon. am I wrong?
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan
It should be the same. To me it seems the opposite, actually, because the bar is longer so you can see the bond progress better, but I'm pretty sure it's the same "points" per bond regardless.
@Fellefan
It should be the same. To me it seems the opposite, actually, because the bar is longer so you can see the bond progress better, but I'm pretty sure it's the same "points" per bond regardless.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
How do you give eggs to people, because for the life of me, I can't figure it out?
And whoever answers gets 500 gold as a thanks.
How do you give eggs to people, because for the life of me, I can't figure it out?
And whoever answers gets 500 gold as a thanks.
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
@Buggeree

The Unhatched Egg items people can trade don't come from the nests - they are rare items you can get from Scavenging and Coliseum (elemental eggs), from Baldwin (Bogsneak egg), or from Night of the Nocturne event (Nocturne egg). All of them give a gen 1 (parentless), triple-basic hatchling with random colours and eyes.

You can sell/trade them by using Crossroads and Auction House (Private Auctions when sending to a specific person)
@Buggeree

The Unhatched Egg items people can trade don't come from the nests - they are rare items you can get from Scavenging and Coliseum (elemental eggs), from Baldwin (Bogsneak egg), or from Night of the Nocturne event (Nocturne egg). All of them give a gen 1 (parentless), triple-basic hatchling with random colours and eyes.

You can sell/trade them by using Crossroads and Auction House (Private Auctions when sending to a specific person)
hWsjkHE.png
1 2 ... 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 ... 3168 3169