Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 79 80

This is happening on my tablet too.

This is happening on my tablet too.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
For a while, I could just reload the page and it would work. Now I can't name dragons at all.
The browser I'm using is Opera, if that helps.
For a while, I could just reload the page and it would work. Now I can't name dragons at all.
The browser I'm using is Opera, if that helps.
I was trying to name some fodder earlier, ran into this issue. I cleared my cache and switched to incognito, then switched to my phone after those two steps didn't work, but had no luck there either.

Device: HP laptop; iPhone 6s
Operating System: Windows 10, Chrome; iOS12, Safari
Connection: WiFi
Anti-virus program: N/a
I was trying to name some fodder earlier, ran into this issue. I cleared my cache and switched to incognito, then switched to my phone after those two steps didn't work, but had no luck there either.

Device: HP laptop; iPhone 6s
Operating System: Windows 10, Chrome; iOS12, Safari
Connection: WiFi
Anti-virus program: N/a
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif » Felox
» ATL | FR +3
» Discord: #9976
» Directory
Device type: desktop
Operating System: win 7 pro
Connection: ethernet cable
Anti-virus program: malwarebytes
browser: chrome

i am already using incognito mode; i've noticed i usually have the issue when on the dragon's individual page; i have not noticed it happening when naming dragons from the lair pages
Device type: desktop
Operating System: win 7 pro
Connection: ethernet cable
Anti-virus program: malwarebytes
browser: chrome

i am already using incognito mode; i've noticed i usually have the issue when on the dragon's individual page; i have not noticed it happening when naming dragons from the lair pages
Wb3GC0p.png3 3NUNmLc.png4 Mekachu04.gifLMxp5E9.gif5 Mekachu04badge.gif6Wb3GC0p.png
I play mainly on mobile (Chrome browser, WiFi), and I've had problems with naming my hatchlings for around a week or so now.

Here are some things I've noticed:

* For some dragons (just a few), the naming process has worked normally.

* For most dragons, I'll type the desired name into the input box, then press the accept button, but it will have no effect. The input box stays on the screen and won't go away, and the dragon remains Unnamed.

* If I exit that dragon's page and then return to it, and try the naming process again, often it will work the second time.

* For some reason, I've found that naming the dragons from the lair list (not from the dragon's individual page) has not caused any issues...it works just fine. But, I've only tried this method on my three latest hatchlings. I'll have to try it again to see how dependable it is.
I play mainly on mobile (Chrome browser, WiFi), and I've had problems with naming my hatchlings for around a week or so now.

Here are some things I've noticed:

* For some dragons (just a few), the naming process has worked normally.

* For most dragons, I'll type the desired name into the input box, then press the accept button, but it will have no effect. The input box stays on the screen and won't go away, and the dragon remains Unnamed.

* If I exit that dragon's page and then return to it, and try the naming process again, often it will work the second time.

* For some reason, I've found that naming the dragons from the lair list (not from the dragon's individual page) has not caused any issues...it works just fine. But, I've only tried this method on my three latest hatchlings. I'll have to try it again to see how dependable it is.
CLAN MYSTICALHEXANES...WHERE RAINBOW DRAGONS REIGN
I tried the steps mentioned, but they didn't work. I would like to know if this is going to be fixed.
I tried the steps mentioned, but they didn't work. I would like to know if this is going to be fixed.
Device type (mobile)
Operating System (IOS)
Connection (data)
Anti-virus program N/A

Sometimes works but it’s very annoying having to reload a hundred times
Device type (mobile)
Operating System (IOS)
Connection (data)
Anti-virus program N/A

Sometimes works but it’s very annoying having to reload a hundred times
A tip for people experiencing this problem: Name your dragon from your lair page and not the derg's actual page. Haven't had an issue with that.

I've had this issue on/off for the past few days. Mostly on PC since I don't use mobile for anything other than coli and maybe patting my fams.

Device types: laptop and mobile
Operating systems: Windows and Android
Connection: Wi-Fi (both)
Anti-virus: Webroot and nothing on mobile.
A tip for people experiencing this problem: Name your dragon from your lair page and not the derg's actual page. Haven't had an issue with that.

I've had this issue on/off for the past few days. Mostly on PC since I don't use mobile for anything other than coli and maybe patting my fams.

Device types: laptop and mobile
Operating systems: Windows and Android
Connection: Wi-Fi (both)
Anti-virus: Webroot and nothing on mobile.
Device type - mobile
Operating System - Safari
Connection - wifi
Device type - mobile
Operating System - Safari
Connection - wifi
I've been having trouble with this too. I play on more than one device, so this is a bit long.

On my laptop (Windows 10), I cannot name dragons from the dragon page in Firefox in normal or private mode. The antivirus is webroot secure anywhere. However, I can name them using Microsoft Edge. It didn't matter if I was using the home wifi or my phone's hot spot.

On my android phone, I was unable to name dragons from the dragon page on either firefox or chrome. Wifi was off.

I also could not name the dragon I tried on the iphone using Safari. Wifi was off.

Good luck with this!
I've been having trouble with this too. I play on more than one device, so this is a bit long.

On my laptop (Windows 10), I cannot name dragons from the dragon page in Firefox in normal or private mode. The antivirus is webroot secure anywhere. However, I can name them using Microsoft Edge. It didn't matter if I was using the home wifi or my phone's hot spot.

On my android phone, I was unable to name dragons from the dragon page on either firefox or chrome. Wifi was off.

I also could not name the dragon I tried on the iphone using Safari. Wifi was off.

Good luck with this!
bUUy115.png PLAY IS SACRED QiZFijL.png

tumblr_d80ca4e90bc366798eb4fe4971e57d86_b60cba99_2048.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 79 80