Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 79 80
Haven't been able to name dragons all day... Except one time when I very quickly pressed random and accept. :/
Refreshing doesn't work.

Device type: Mobile, Samsung
Connection: Wifi and data
Antivirus: none
Browser: Google Chrome
Haven't been able to name dragons all day... Except one time when I very quickly pressed random and accept. :/
Refreshing doesn't work.

Device type: Mobile, Samsung
Connection: Wifi and data
Antivirus: none
Browser: Google Chrome
TwhtgR1.png[/url]
Could not accept any names I gave, weather random or typed in. Also tried in incognito mode, no success.

INFO

Device Type: Laptop

Operating system: Chrome

Connection: Wifi

Antivirus: N/A
Could not accept any names I gave, weather random or typed in. Also tried in incognito mode, no success.

INFO

Device Type: Laptop

Operating system: Chrome

Antivirus: N/A
wpEE9mo.png 6IcEXCU.png
I can't name a dragon from my laptop and I can't log into the site from my iPhone to try to name a dragon from there.

Device type - laptop
Operating system - ??
Connection - WiFi
I can't name a dragon from my laptop and I can't log into the site from my iPhone to try to name a dragon from there.

Device type - laptop
Operating system - ??
Connection - WiFi
ew9u8Xp.png
It's been doing this to me for a good week now and nothing I try works! I can't name any dragons at all!

Device type: Desktop and Laptop (I have both)
Operating System: Windows 10 on both.
Anti-virus program: N/A
It's been doing this to me for a good week now and nothing I try works! I can't name any dragons at all!

Device type: Desktop and Laptop (I have both)
Operating System: Windows 10 on both.
Anti-virus program: N/A
Whenever I click accept, nothing happens, and it won’t let me leave the naming screen unless I refresh the page.

Device: IPad
Browser: Safari
Connection: WiFi
Anti virus: Nothing
Whenever I click accept, nothing happens, and it won’t let me leave the naming screen unless I refresh the page.

Device: IPad
Browser: Safari
Connection: WiFi
Anti virus: Nothing
i keep trying to name my dragon scarlet = WONT WORK i named only one dragon today and it eorked and that was iris
i keep trying to name my dragon scarlet = WONT WORK i named only one dragon today and it eorked and that was iris
I am having this trouble on both on my phone and my laptop. At first it was occasional, now I can't name any dragon.

Device type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc): laptop and cell phone
Operating System: Microsoft windows 8.1 (laptop) and cell (android 8.1)
Connection (wifi, data) laptop is direct to router, cell is wifi or data
Anti-virus program: laptop & Cell: Kapersky Total Security
I am having this trouble on both on my phone and my laptop. At first it was occasional, now I can't name any dragon.

Device type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc): laptop and cell phone
Operating System: Microsoft windows 8.1 (laptop) and cell (android 8.1)
Connection (wifi, data) laptop is direct to router, cell is wifi or data
Anti-virus program: laptop & Cell: Kapersky Total Security
earthshaker.png
yeahh it's a little wonky right now! wont let me accept the name :0

Device type: Desktop
Operating System: Windows
Anti-virus program: Panda
Browser: Firefox
yeahh it's a little wonky right now! wont let me accept the name :0

Device type: Desktop
Operating System: Windows
Anti-virus program: Panda
Browser: Firefox
23863.png
moth
she/her ... 22
plant and isopod caretaker
28184.png
I have the same problem, but somehow only on my phone, while my laptop works perfectly fine, my phone can't accept stuff. I often can't name dragons, can't click okay after exalting a dragon, can't click a single dragon in the lair sometimes too, but others work fine. Honestly, FR on my phone is a disaster xd, page jumping like crazy to it's orginal state when I try to zoom in or scroll down... Unable to move apparel layers up and down and other unpleasent stuff.
My phone specs:

Device: Only phone (Huawei P20 lite)
Operating System: Android (v9)
Connection: Both Wi-fi and... data transfer? Idk the translation
Antivirus: Probably none
Browser: Google Chrome (the same browser on my laptop and no problem somehow).
I have the same problem, but somehow only on my phone, while my laptop works perfectly fine, my phone can't accept stuff. I often can't name dragons, can't click okay after exalting a dragon, can't click a single dragon in the lair sometimes too, but others work fine. Honestly, FR on my phone is a disaster xd, page jumping like crazy to it's orginal state when I try to zoom in or scroll down... Unable to move apparel layers up and down and other unpleasent stuff.
My phone specs:

Device: Only phone (Huawei P20 lite)
Operating System: Android (v9)
Connection: Both Wi-fi and... data transfer? Idk the translation
Antivirus: Probably none
Browser: Google Chrome (the same browser on my laptop and no problem somehow).
This is happening to me too- I’ve tried several dragons, and the button just doesn’t work. I’m on an iPad and connected to my home wifi :(
This is happening to me too- I’ve tried several dragons, and the button just doesn’t work. I’m on an iPad and connected to my home wifi :(
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 79 80