Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Shows you remember but nobody talk about
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31
Kipper the Dog

It’s such a cute children’s show. I used to watch it all the time.
Kipper the Dog

5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
I don't remember what it was called but there were a bunch of teens that went to space school? The main character was a basic protagonist, and his teammates were a girl named Yoko and a smart 12 year old named Max. They had a red robot dog. I only remember it because the robot dog was super cute.
I don't remember what it was called but there were a bunch of teens that went to space school? The main character was a basic protagonist, and his teammates were a girl named Yoko and a smart 12 year old named Max. They had a red robot dog. I only remember it because the robot dog was super cute.
Dragon Booster.
Dragon Booster.
morri|he/him|FR+3
"Wait, wait, wait! I know this guy! Yeah, we are screwed."
[img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91I3gpOYwZL._SX300_.jpg[/img] The Mysterious Cities of Gold. Absolutely loved this when I was little. The new one was okay, but didn't really hit me in the feels like rewatching the old one.
91I3gpOYwZL._SX300_.jpg

The Mysterious Cities of Gold. Absolutely loved this when I was little. The new one was okay, but didn't really hit me in the feels like rewatching the old one.
[quote name="TerminalEternity" date="2020-02-11 19:07:39" ] Spider riders Also cardcaptor sakura is never mentioned anywhere [/quote] It's so strange because it's the only anime I've ever watched from the beginning to the end when I was a child and even my otaku friend didn't know it?? Also Krypto the Superdog
TerminalEternity wrote on 2020-02-11 19:07:39:
Spider riders
Also cardcaptor sakura is never mentioned anywhere

It's so strange because it's the only anime I've ever watched from the beginning to the end when I was a child and even my otaku friend didn't know it??

Also Krypto the Superdog
Ani227MS5.gif
Ani359MS5.gif
ssss
KS2Azyk.jpg
sss
[quote name="JoweeTheRaposa" date="2020-02-19 06:21:45" ] Kipper the Dog It’s such a cute children’s show. I used to watch it all the time. [/quote] I loved that show as a kid! :'D Also I adored The Adventures of Dudley the Dragon. Sometimes I wonder if it was a fever dream, but nope, it existed. [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Ac61ln_BVyk/hqdefault.jpg[/img]
JoweeTheRaposa wrote on 2020-02-19 06:21:45:
Kipper the Dog

I loved that show as a kid! :'D

Also I adored The Adventures of Dudley the Dragon. Sometimes I wonder if it was a fever dream, but nope, it existed.
hqdefault.jpg
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
In the night garden
In the night garden
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
Legends of the hidden temple!! That show was one i adored as a kid but no one ever talks about it!!
Legends of the hidden temple!! That show was one i adored as a kid but no one ever talks about it!!
aa.gif
cyberchase, sagwa, olly something..., the red girl and the circus and the weird polka dot dinosaur thing, lilo and stitch the series, the secret show, the mighty bee, oswald... i can't think of any more

edit, making fiends and edgar and ellen

also... brandy and somebody. it was a dog and a bunny
cyberchase, sagwa, olly something..., the red girl and the circus and the weird polka dot dinosaur thing, lilo and stitch the series, the secret show, the mighty bee, oswald... i can't think of any more

edit, making fiends and edgar and ellen

also... brandy and somebody. it was a dog and a bunny
BBA05-EC1-29-DC-44-D7-9431-EED8-EB90-BBC6.gif
MIDNIGHT LOOMING, TRAPPED BY DESPERATION TO REMAIN
The anime Candidate for Goddess.
The anime Candidate for Goddess.
tumblr_inline_nhxskl09Q41qcphlu.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31