Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 79 80
Safari, IPad. Cleared my cache and refresh but the issue with the naming and exalt ‘okay’ button after exalting still get stuck here and there.
Safari, IPad. Cleared my cache and refresh but the issue with the naming and exalt ‘okay’ button after exalting still get stuck here and there.
xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

Well i haven't named any of my new dragons until today and when i wanted to name one 'Pad' the button just didn't work .-. And i tried refreshing but it's just stuck.

I'm on windows 7 and the webbrowser im using is Mozilla

Quick edit:

It finally worked! I clicked on the paper page icon next to 'unnamed' text and not from the dragon page directly.
Well i haven't named any of my new dragons until today and when i wanted to name one 'Pad' the button just didn't work .-. And i tried refreshing but it's just stuck.

I'm on windows 7 and the webbrowser im using is Mozilla

Quick edit:

It finally worked! I clicked on the paper page icon next to 'unnamed' text and not from the dragon page directly.
Device type: Mobile
Operating System: Android 9
Connection (wifi, data): Wifi (Rogers Wireless)
Anti-virus program: N/A

Device type: Laptop (Acer)
Operating System: Windows 10
Anti-virus program: Avast

Doesn't matter what device I'm on, if I use a private tab or not, or even if I change devices. Refreshing a bunch of times eventually works but it's time consuming when multiple hatchlings are born.

Edit: I use Chrome as my browser.
Device type: Mobile
Operating System: Android 9
Anti-virus program: N/A

Device type: Laptop (Acer)
Operating System: Windows 10
Anti-virus program: Avast

Doesn't matter what device I'm on, if I use a private tab or not, or even if I change devices. Refreshing a bunch of times eventually works but it's time consuming when multiple hatchlings are born.

Edit: I use Chrome as my browser.
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
Mine is having this issue.
Mine is having this issue.
I'm STILL having this issue. And it seems to also happen when I try to Exalt dragons now too. I've cleared my cache, I've tried naming dragons on Chrome, Firefox AND IE and all with the same problem.
I'm STILL having this issue. And it seems to also happen when I try to Exalt dragons now too. I've cleared my cache, I've tried naming dragons on Chrome, Firefox AND IE and all with the same problem.
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
For a few weeks now, it was letting me occasionally name one or two from the dragons page. Now I'm only able to name them from the man clan page.
For a few weeks now, it was letting me occasionally name one or two from the dragons page. Now I'm only able to name them from the man clan page.
Txy1O4j.png
Yikes. I encountered this problem almost two weeks ago, so I’ve been following this thread since the beginning. I have to say, it is getting really annoying now. I don’t sell babies unnamed, but I can’t name them, which means I can’t list them. I’ve tried all the suggestions, occasionally something works but usually it doesn’t. Now I’m done with Flight Rising for tonight and again I’m leaving annoyed. Like I said. Yikes. I really hope this gets fixed soon.

This is probably the most annoying and enduring bug FR has had since I started playing.
Yikes. I encountered this problem almost two weeks ago, so I’ve been following this thread since the beginning. I have to say, it is getting really annoying now. I don’t sell babies unnamed, but I can’t name them, which means I can’t list them. I’ve tried all the suggestions, occasionally something works but usually it doesn’t. Now I’m done with Flight Rising for tonight and again I’m leaving annoyed. Like I said. Yikes. I really hope this gets fixed soon.

This is probably the most annoying and enduring bug FR has had since I started playing.
hc7MLaK.png
This has only started today for me, but it won’t accept me trying to name my dragon. Clicking the “accept” button does nothing. Other buttons on the site work fine for me, but not this one. In case it affects anything, I was trying to name Dragon #59008509 Faron. I’m on safari on a mobile device.

Edit: When I tried naming it from the lair page, it worked fine, and my dragon is now named. It just wouldn’t work from the dragon’s page, which I find odd.
This has only started today for me, but it won’t accept me trying to name my dragon. Clicking the “accept” button does nothing. Other buttons on the site work fine for me, but not this one. In case it affects anything, I was trying to name Dragon #59008509 Faron. I’m on safari on a mobile device.

Edit: When I tried naming it from the lair page, it worked fine, and my dragon is now named. It just wouldn’t work from the dragon’s page, which I find odd.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Having this issue, I have not been able to name any of my dragons in 2 days. Before I had this issue I went to Firefox to name them but now I am unable to do so on all browsers.
Having this issue, I have not been able to name any of my dragons in 2 days. Before I had this issue I went to Firefox to name them but now I am unable to do so on all browsers.
0KZhsof.jpg
Using Chrome and continuously having this problem. Cleared out cache and that helped for a bit and then it acted up again. Sometimes refreshing helps, sometimes not. I started just restarting my entire browser now to see if that will make it better.
Using PC if that matters.
Using Chrome and continuously having this problem. Cleared out cache and that helped for a bit and then it acted up again. Sometimes refreshing helps, sometimes not. I started just restarting my entire browser now to see if that will make it better.
Using PC if that matters.
DvGGTFg.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 79 80