Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thrill of the Hunt OOC
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 110 111
oi dynasty I set up my post to make it easier lol

also poor zinnia, almost dies within 3 minutes of existing lol

Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
Oof I guess Sam is gonna get eaten then Crystal sorry if I ninjaed you XD
Oof I guess Sam is gonna get eaten then Crystal sorry if I ninjaed you XD
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

[quote name="CrystalCatStudio" date="2020-02-14 18:27:39" ] oi dynasty I set up my post to make it easier lol also poor zinnia, almost dies within 3 minutes of existing lol [/quote] Congratulations you've been recruited into the bratva
CrystalCatStudio wrote on 2020-02-14 18:27:39:

Congratulations you've been recruited into the bratva
"A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool, because he has to say something." -Plato
Sam should just run and hitch a ride on the jet lol
Sam should just run and hitch a ride on the jet lol
"A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool, because he has to say something." -Plato
I mean she probably would and try to take Lindsay with her but... well, she's currently pinned underneath the Bear Prowler... as a distraction *COUGH* XD
I mean she probably would and try to take Lindsay with her but... well, she's currently pinned underneath the Bear Prowler... as a distraction *COUGH* XD
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her

I think everyone is dying somehow at this point-
I think everyone is dying somehow at this point-
Except good ol' Drakso, in his freaking supercar going to his airstrip and taking a private jet to Moscow XD
Except good ol' Drakso, in his freaking supercar going to his airstrip and taking a private jet to Moscow XD
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her

[quote name="SanguineShadow" date="2020-02-14 18:58:18" ] Except good ol' Drakso, in his freaking supercar going to his airstrip and taking a private jet to Moscow XD [/quote] XD Shanon is ready to just die- i feel so bad for him...
SanguineShadow wrote on 2020-02-14 18:58:18:

XD Shanon is ready to just die- i feel so bad for him...
When I do Valentine's post I can have him consult his tracker to go get him since he still has on the collar- their medic is probably somewhere amidst the bodies XD
When I do Valentine's post I can have him consult his tracker to go get him since he still has on the collar- their medic is probably somewhere amidst the bodies XD
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her

So... Sorry if I’m late, but Zinnia has been kidnapped(rescued?) and shipped off to Moscow?! Yikes.
So... Sorry if I’m late, but Zinnia has been kidnapped(rescued?) and shipped off to Moscow?! Yikes.
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 110 111