Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | quirks flight rising has given you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Every time I see artwork of a dragon some part of me asks 'which breed is this?'
Every time I see artwork of a dragon some part of me asks 'which breed is this?'
yWVIirM.png
I was referring to kilograms as kg yesterday and several people in the chat thought I was talking about thousands of gems.
I was referring to kilograms as kg yesterday and several people in the chat thought I was talking about thousands of gems.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
Fodder no longer has the same meaning for me and everytime I hear Uma Thurman my head snaps up at the first word lol
Fodder no longer has the same meaning for me and everytime I hear Uma Thurman my head snaps up at the first word lol
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
[quote name="Nauyak" date="2020-02-11 16:44:08" ] I find myself calling colors by the names they have here. [/quote]
Nauyak wrote on 2020-02-11 16:44:08:
I find myself calling colors by the names they have here.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
"Thank Plaguemom"
"Thank Plaguemom"
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
Whenever I see "fr" my first thought is always "flight rising" instead of what they actually mean, "for real"
Whenever I see "fr" my first thought is always "flight rising" instead of what they actually mean, "for real"
23848.png17499.png17500.png23847.png
just in general learning what "fodder" means and being able to apply that term to other things in gaming/life
just in general learning what "fodder" means and being able to apply that term to other things in gaming/life
BFEMrcM.png
Oh my eleven
Wow, RNG hates me in reality too
Colors
Sounds like a lightweaver prob
Oh my eleven
Wow, RNG hates me in reality too
Colors
Sounds like a lightweaver prob
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
Really specific color names
Really specific color names
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
"Exalt" and "fodder" are really messed up for me, as well as "sprite" and "auction". In a game I play, money is gold, and whenever I talk about kg, it seems like so much money but it really isn't.
"Exalt" and "fodder" are really messed up for me, as well as "sprite" and "auction". In a game I play, money is gold, and whenever I talk about kg, it seems like so much money but it really isn't.
Untitled241.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8