Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PlagueArt]Scrimshaw Scrawls OVER
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45
@Phenri [b]Username:[/b] TheLoversMask [b]ID:[/b] 366176 [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44781194] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/447812/44781194_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50215473] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/502155/50215473_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Type:[/b] couple [b]Other:[/b] Cywren (the skydancer) has an injury that left the gem on her forehead shattered and unusable, and also if drawing the facet is too difficult I'm fine with it being simplified or changed to basic. I think that's the two bits of info you need, though if you have any other questions feel free to ask!
@Phenri

Username: TheLoversMask
ID: 366176
Dragon:
44781194_350.png

50215473_350.png

Type: couple
Other: Cywren (the skydancer) has an injury that left the gem on her forehead shattered and unusable, and also if drawing the facet is too difficult I'm fine with it being simplified or changed to basic. I think that's the two bits of info you need, though if you have any other questions feel free to ask!
gtyhuj_100x100.png Autmn_forest_2_3.jpg t-e-e-th-j-a-r.gif
@Theine Snakebite Adopts Username: Helvella User ID: 480310 Dragon(s): [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58632695] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/586327/58632695_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel/Accents/Skins: None Alterations or Notes: None
@Theine

Snakebite Adopts
Username: Helvella
User ID: 480310
Dragon(s):

58632695_350.png

Apparel/Accents/Skins: None
Alterations or Notes: None
@dadminkestler
Alrighty! I'll send them all by Wednesday ^^
@dadminkestler
Alrighty! I'll send them all by Wednesday ^^
@SilverOtter
Thank you! And no problem with the wait, I got uni to keep up with myself after all, so I understand ^^
Got your order down on the sheet and added you to a slot in the stall :D

@tigressRising
Thank you so much! I've added your order to the sheet and stall :D

@TheLoversMask
Thank you, registered your order on the sheet and stall!
@SilverOtter
Thank you! And no problem with the wait, I got uni to keep up with myself after all, so I understand ^^
Got your order down on the sheet and added you to a slot in the stall :D

@tigressRising
Thank you so much! I've added your order to the sheet and stall :D

@TheLoversMask
Thank you, registered your order on the sheet and stall!
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@Theine

I have a question on the headshot/halfbody.

Is there anyway I can bring you to do a human character with angry dragon looking over their shoulder? Like human halfbody with dragon headshot?
@Theine

I have a question on the headshot/halfbody.

Is there anyway I can bring you to do a human character with angry dragon looking over their shoulder? Like human halfbody with dragon headshot?
arOGchX.png
@Yewwily You're welcome! The screenshots are primarily in case you end up needing to use the refund system. I don't believe it needs to be of each dragon individually - that would be a bit crazy! PA history should be fine I think. I'll poke @Peyp here though, so she can correct me if I'm wrong. :)
@Yewwily You're welcome! The screenshots are primarily in case you end up needing to use the refund system. I don't believe it needs to be of each dragon individually - that would be a bit crazy! PA history should be fine I think. I'll poke @Peyp here though, so she can correct me if I'm wrong. :)
8pynFqQ.png
@Yewwily
Hello! Yes, PA history is fine, or a few CRs. If the order is bigger in terms of levels/dragons, there's no need to show 100s of dragons, just some, so we know the payment was made.
@Yewwily
Hello! Yes, PA history is fine, or a few CRs. If the order is bigger in terms of levels/dragons, there's no need to show 100s of dragons, just some, so we know the payment was made.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Sienne I think the wings and horns would look really cool! I'd was thinking of doing the black wing from the accent as a neck tattoo reaching up onto his jaw, though it would only be visible if it's okay for his facemask to be down. Maybe have him pulling it down in the pose?

I normally add an extra 50 levels for wings, so if a total of 650 is good by you I'll get your order noted down in our tracking sheet. :)
@Sienne I think the wings and horns would look really cool! I'd was thinking of doing the black wing from the accent as a neck tattoo reaching up onto his jaw, though it would only be visible if it's okay for his facemask to be down. Maybe have him pulling it down in the pose?

I normally add an extra 50 levels for wings, so if a total of 650 is good by you I'll get your order noted down in our tracking sheet. :)
8pynFqQ.png
@Helvella Thank you for your order! The total for him will be 100 levels. :)

@Dracowolf i think that should be possible! If it's just the dragon's head, without the majority of the neck as well, we could say that the base price for that would be 125 levels, rather than 200 for the bust, to which we could then add the price for the halfbody and any colouring options added per character.
@Helvella Thank you for your order! The total for him will be 100 levels. :)

@Dracowolf i think that should be possible! If it's just the dragon's head, without the majority of the neck as well, we could say that the base price for that would be 125 levels, rather than 200 for the bust, to which we could then add the price for the halfbody and any colouring options added per character.
8pynFqQ.png
@Tavvi

for plushie type 1

Username: lantian
ID: 149284
Egg Color: Black
Color 1 - Body Color: Dark blue (like the last example)
Color 2 - Wings: Dark blue
Color 3 - Spikes/Horns: light blue/white (alternating patterns like the example on the bottom if that's an options, if not just light blue is good)
Extras (if any) - Including accent color under wings, eye color:
Accent color under wings: light blue
Eye color: light blue
Face spikes (if applicable): turquoise/cyan (like the eyes of the last example)

I'm open to any alterations if there's any issues (supply/aesthetics/me messing up bc this is my first time doing foddart lol) :)

Thanks!
@Tavvi

for plushie type 1

Username: lantian
ID: 149284
Egg Color: Black
Color 1 - Body Color: Dark blue (like the last example)
Color 2 - Wings: Dark blue
Color 3 - Spikes/Horns: light blue/white (alternating patterns like the example on the bottom if that's an options, if not just light blue is good)
Extras (if any) - Including accent color under wings, eye color:
Accent color under wings: light blue
Eye color: light blue
Face spikes (if applicable): turquoise/cyan (like the eyes of the last example)

I'm open to any alterations if there's any issues (supply/aesthetics/me messing up bc this is my first time doing foddart lol) :)

Thanks!
BUYING!:

food @ 20fp/t
coli grinding @ 50kt/h
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45