Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How I Price Dragons
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31
@EgoLobster
ive been following this method for a while and have been wandering how much you think a banescale would sell for. i think its a new breed but im not quite sure
edit: i just realized that banescales are an ancient breed
@EgoLobster
ive been following this method for a while and have been wandering how much you think a banescale would sell for. i think its a new breed but im not quite sure
[quote name="Moonrider" date="2020-01-03 03:58:23" ] @EgoLobster ive been following this method for a while and have been wandering how much you think a banescale would sell for. i think its a new breed but im not quite sure edit: i just realized that banescales are an ancient breed [/quote] Did you decide on how to price them? My default guess is rare.
Moonrider wrote on 2020-01-03 03:58:23:
@EgoLobster
Did you decide on how to price them? My default guess is rare.
Saving this for later!
Saving this for later!
@Moonrider
yes banescales are a new breed, introduced on Dec 9 2019
yes they are an ancient breed, can't wear apparel.
Banescales and Gaolers are both Ancient breeds.
All the others (atm) are modern breeds which don't get released as often (as it is a case of redrawing all the apparel items to fit every new modern breed and it was decided many backlogged quality of life upgrades needed completing before that kind of workload was placed on the team again.)
@Moonrider
yes banescales are a new breed, introduced on Dec 9 2019
yes they are an ancient breed, can't wear apparel.
Banescales and Gaolers are both Ancient breeds.
All the others (atm) are modern breeds which don't get released as often (as it is a case of redrawing all the apparel items to fit every new modern breed and it was decided many backlogged quality of life upgrades needed completing before that kind of workload was placed on the team again.)
qDkA25S.png
So according to this, this guy would be worth 83kt? it seems a bit much but idk, I bought him from the AH for gems (for a specific breeding, planning to sell after) but I'm almost certain with the 1g=1kt currency that the value I bought him for was much less even though I don't remember the price [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29942866] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/299429/29942866_350.png[/img] [/url] 10k for pearlcatcher +15k for rare genes +5k for double pattern +50k for age +3k for matchy eyes (could be wrong tho, but they don't stick out at least) +10k for matchy prim+sec genes (petals+butterfly)
So according to this, this guy would be worth 83kt? it seems a bit much but idk, I bought him from the AH for gems (for a specific breeding, planning to sell after) but I'm almost certain with the 1g=1kt currency that the value I bought him for was much less even though I don't remember the price

29942866_350.png

10k for pearlcatcher
+15k for rare genes
+5k for double pattern
+50k for age
+3k for matchy eyes (could be wrong tho, but they don't stick out at least)
+10k for matchy prim+sec genes (petals+butterfly)
CY9XrXE.gif6sl9IZQ.gifXvI3m7L.pngCY9XrXE.gif
Now that I think about it, it could've either been gems or treasure I bought him for, I don't actually remember
Now that I think about it, it could've either been gems or treasure I bought him for, I don't actually remember
CY9XrXE.gif6sl9IZQ.gifXvI3m7L.pngCY9XrXE.gif
Where would a banescale fit in this guide?
Where would a banescale fit in this guide?
@DemonsAreDumb just pinging myself don't mind me!
@DemonsAreDumb just pinging myself don't mind me!
~Signature in progress, please be patient~

thDLJf3.pngq9b6y04.png
MV1Iakt.png

Please do ping me as I'm really forgetful
@EgoLobster or anyone, what would you suggest as far as rtb? especially for a rare breed? for example, i have this guy who i plan to sell in a week when he can breed. added up without taking that into account he would be about 58kt. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60307020] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/603071/60307020_350.png[/img] [/url] rare breed +25 rare genes +15 xxy +5 eyes match +3 gene pair +10 anyone have any suggestions for this?
@EgoLobster or anyone, what would you suggest as far as rtb? especially for a rare breed?

for example, i have this guy who i plan to sell in a week when he can breed. added up without taking that into account he would be about 58kt.

60307020_350.png

rare breed +25
rare genes +15
xxy +5
eyes match +3
gene pair +10

anyone have any suggestions for this?
@SedonaSummer I’d just round up to 60kt
@SedonaSummer I’d just round up to 60kt
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31