Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 ... 427 428 429 430 431 ... 792 793
@Kintora

I'll add you to the wait list. Expect a ping on Thursdayish, and your dragon will be returned to you the same day.
@Kintora

I'll add you to the wait list. Expect a ping on Thursdayish, and your dragon will be returned to you the same day.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart Wonderful!
@TheWhiteHart Wonderful!
Carvain_compact.png 2CnjrDd.png
hc8EHNU.png
bYt72YT.png

fLobcT6.png
rix3ppo.png
Mikan_compact.png
@RadioactivePup

Your radiant girl is now as lethal as she is lovely! :) Don't forget to check the new pricing plan. (Because I keep needing to remind myself.)
@RadioactivePup

Your radiant girl is now as lethal as she is lovely! :) Don't forget to check the new pricing plan. (Because I keep needing to remind myself.)
TtDzTWB.png
Hello. Could I be added to the waitlist, or is it full?
Hello. Could I be added to the waitlist, or is it full?
DVr1T7u.gifbUmF9X7.pngWCVwANe.gif
@Touhou

The waitlist is never full. :) I'll add you right now. Expect a ping some time around Thursday or Friday.
@Touhou

The waitlist is never full. :) I'll add you right now. Expect a ping some time around Thursday or Friday.
TtDzTWB.png
@Shalynn

Splendid news! Your two Night Warriors need hide their heads no more. Now they're in fighting form and ready to take their place in the ranks!
@Shalynn

Splendid news! Your two Night Warriors need hide their heads no more. Now they're in fighting form and ready to take their place in the ranks!
TtDzTWB.png
Can I bee added to the waitlist again? also, how is the form sticker coming?
Can I bee added to the waitlist again? also, how is the form sticker coming?

58351422.png
@TheDragonMaster2

I should have a sticker ready soon! :) And I'll add you to the waitlist right now.
@TheDragonMaster2

I should have a sticker ready soon! :) And I'll add you to the waitlist right now.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

Hello again! Could I be added to the queue / waitlist? And is it possible that I could pre-pay? (It's just easier for me to keep track of things when I'm not holding onto money I owe someone else personally; I wish there were... like... two vaults or something, almost.)
@TheWhiteHart

Hello again! Could I be added to the queue / waitlist? And is it possible that I could pre-pay? (It's just easier for me to keep track of things when I'm not holding onto money I owe someone else personally; I wish there were... like... two vaults or something, almost.)
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
@Vaixation

Absolutely to both questions. :) I'll pop you on right now.
@Vaixation

Absolutely to both questions. :) I'll pop you on right now.
TtDzTWB.png
1 2 ... 427 428 429 430 431 ... 792 793