Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 792 793
@TheWhiteHart
Alright then, i will send her over together with the stones :3 thank you very much!
One more question, what kind of build would you recomend me ? I am a bit of a noob at this part but i would really love a dragon that makes a good job in golem workshop
@TheWhiteHart
Alright then, i will send her over together with the stones :3 thank you very much!
One more question, what kind of build would you recomend me ? I am a bit of a noob at this part but i would really love a dragon that makes a good job in golem workshop
Lichtdrache.gif
@luckless

In golem workshop I use two cannons and a healer and manage to entertain myself for a bit. You could use three cannons, but you need sap for that. If you want to make money in the coliseum, you should consider a mire flyer or ghost hunter -- who can level two little dragons in smaller venues. It takes practice, though.

What are our other trainers builds?
@luckless

In golem workshop I use two cannons and a healer and manage to entertain myself for a bit. You could use three cannons, but you need sap for that. If you want to make money in the coliseum, you should consider a mire flyer or ghost hunter -- who can level two little dragons in smaller venues. It takes practice, though.

What are our other trainers builds?
TtDzTWB.png
@luckless

Remember, if you're sending her over with her stones you can take 50kT off of the price. :)
@luckless

Remember, if you're sending her over with her stones you can take 50kT off of the price. :)
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart I bought this dragon some time ago which was already leveled to 25 and i took and added the points of stat myself which you probably will find it pretty funny because i tryed to make her faster then the mire build and stronger then the build that levels two dragons xD [img]http://i.imgur.com/WSAzO7J.png[/img]
@TheWhiteHart
I bought this dragon some time ago which was already leveled to 25 and i took and added the points of stat myself which you probably will find it pretty funny because i tryed to make her faster then the mire build and stronger then the build that levels two dragons xD
WSAzO7J.png
Lichtdrache.gif
@luckless

Her build is pretty similar to my heavy hitter. And she's pretty on her own, too. :) Nice comet!
@luckless

Her build is pretty similar to my heavy hitter. And she's pretty on her own, too. :) Nice comet!
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart
Aww thankyou ^^ Its one of my most favorite G1 and costed me like 18kg gems only because of the color scheme but she is the main reason why i feel in love with the color cerise.
Sending the obsidan girl over with the stones =)
@TheWhiteHart
Aww thankyou ^^ Its one of my most favorite G1 and costed me like 18kg gems only because of the color scheme but she is the main reason why i feel in love with the color cerise.
Sending the obsidan girl over with the stones =)
Lichtdrache.gif
@luckless

I'll get started on her today and have her back to you tomorrow. :)
@luckless

I'll get started on her today and have her back to you tomorrow. :)
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

sorry, but that chart is kinda confusing...
So is it 45kt to get my dragon to level 25? or am i reading this chart wrong?
@TheWhiteHart

sorry, but that chart is kinda confusing...
So is it 45kt to get my dragon to level 25? or am i reading this chart wrong?
Check out my stuff pls?
yQvcK9Q.png
@Infinityy

I'm sorry, I'll try to fix the chart to make it more clear.

It's 45kT to gt your dragon from level 24 to level 25. It's 300kT total from level 1 to 25.
@Infinityy

I'm sorry, I'll try to fix the chart to make it more clear.

It's 45kT to gt your dragon from level 24 to level 25. It's 300kT total from level 1 to 25.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

ah, alright!
@TheWhiteHart

ah, alright!
Check out my stuff pls?
yQvcK9Q.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 792 793