Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 ... 426 427 428 429 430 ... 793 794
@foxwithdaflute

( Sorry I didn't answer sooner! I hadn't seen this post buried beneath all the snow. :P )

I don't mind coli, especially when I get to squish bosses into goo. Also, I still need both golem bosses, so it's incentive.

And yes, when it's your own dragon, it's so much harder to want to do it!
@foxwithdaflute

( Sorry I didn't answer sooner! I hadn't seen this post buried beneath all the snow. :P )

I don't mind coli, especially when I get to squish bosses into goo. Also, I still need both golem bosses, so it's incentive.

And yes, when it's your own dragon, it's so much harder to want to do it!
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart
I have a precious gal thats lvl 13. How much to lvl 25 for her :))
@TheWhiteHart
I have a precious gal thats lvl 13. How much to lvl 25 for her :))
@TheWhiteHart
Just double checking. Is payment asked for upfront, half upfront, or upon return? I am fine with any, I just want to make sure I have the funds on hand and ready for you!
@TheWhiteHart
Just double checking. Is payment asked for upfront, half upfront, or upon return? I am fine with any, I just want to make sure I have the funds on hand and ready for you!
QFXpYkj.png
@Kimikada

That would be a 35 gem/kT discount so, 235 gems or 235kT.
@Kimikada

That would be a 35 gem/kT discount so, 235 gems or 235kT.
TtDzTWB.png
@Tafficat

I usually leave it up to you (especially since, having worked with you before I know you're not going to go ghosty on me.) If you want to pay up front, that's fine. If you want to wait until after your dragons are done -- should be a 1-day event, so you'd send them tonight, pick them up tomorrow -- I'll just toss 'em back via 2-way CR.

In other words, whatever you're most comfortable with. :)
@Tafficat

I usually leave it up to you (especially since, having worked with you before I know you're not going to go ghosty on me.) If you want to pay up front, that's fine. If you want to wait until after your dragons are done -- should be a 1-day event, so you'd send them tonight, pick them up tomorrow -- I'll just toss 'em back via 2-way CR.

In other words, whatever you're most comfortable with. :)
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart
Awesome :)) Lmk when i can send her on over
@TheWhiteHart
Awesome :)) Lmk when i can send her on over
@Kimikada

Will do. :) Probably Thursday at earliest, but you'll be pinged the night before so you'll have time to get your dragon's backpack all packed.
@Kimikada

Will do. :) Probably Thursday at earliest, but you'll be pinged the night before so you'll have time to get your dragon's backpack all packed.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart Hello again :) I have a level 7 dragon that I'm interested in leveling - how much would that be? It would be to 15 or so!

EDIT: It doesn't have to be anytime soon - I'm just wanting to get him up to my other boys :)
@TheWhiteHart Hello again :) I have a level 7 dragon that I'm interested in leveling - how much would that be? It would be to 15 or so!

EDIT: It doesn't have to be anytime soon - I'm just wanting to get him up to my other boys :)
Carvain_compact.png 2CnjrDd.png
hc8EHNU.png
bYt72YT.png

fLobcT6.png
rix3ppo.png
Mikan_compact.png
@Kintora

From 7-15 would be a discount of 4 gems (3.9, I think). So, 46 gems in all. :)
@Kintora

From 7-15 would be a discount of 4 gems (3.9, I think). So, 46 gems in all. :)
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart Sweet, I'll wait until there's a spot or two on the waitlist in that case! :)
@TheWhiteHart Sweet, I'll wait until there's a spot or two on the waitlist in that case! :)
Carvain_compact.png 2CnjrDd.png
hc8EHNU.png
bYt72YT.png

fLobcT6.png
rix3ppo.png
Mikan_compact.png
1 2 ... 426 427 428 429 430 ... 793 794