Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 76 77
Ooh, super hyped for Fiona! I can speed things up now with my bestiary! Especially since I've heard that Sprites, that code bug familiar, and the other kickstarter familiars cost a fortune!
Recolored familiars sound neat too. I best get a slight headstart now into bonding with some familiars!
I love how Fiona's design doesn't scream forced representation--it's super great that it's normalized!
Thank you devs! Can't wait for this update to come out!
Ooh, super hyped for Fiona! I can speed things up now with my bestiary! Especially since I've heard that Sprites, that code bug familiar, and the other kickstarter familiars cost a fortune!
Recolored familiars sound neat too. I best get a slight headstart now into bonding with some familiars!
I love how Fiona's design doesn't scream forced representation--it's super great that it's normalized!
Thank you devs! Can't wait for this update to come out!
TRANS ICON
TRANS ICON
Fiona looks like so much fun! I can't wait!
Fiona looks like so much fun! I can't wait!
QRQge.gifKiMvu.gif yrM3p.gif 8ZbEa.gif T745r.gifQj3EC.gif
I'm excited about this update. I always wanted to do more with the Familiars, especially with ones that were already maxed out.

Edit: I also approve of Fiona being trans. I'm happy to see the site is inclusive. She also has a very pretty design too. I love her earrings.
I'm excited about this update. I always wanted to do more with the Familiars, especially with ones that were already maxed out.

Edit: I also approve of Fiona being trans. I'm happy to see the site is inclusive. She also has a very pretty design too. I love her earrings.
LEpJMnn.pngz8s5c34.pngmtHAEL4.pngH0t7Ypl.pngY7MOfeL.pngrI18gRz.png
RXzUVtr.pnggYW0j5f.png8GgdVkW.pngW2pwiXX.pngqJFAY9h.pngadbiRan.png
Yay! I can't wait to meet Fiona! :D
Yay! I can't wait to meet Fiona! :D
After the end of World War II, the world was split into two—East and West. This marked the beginning of the era known as the Cold War.
ooh! Excited to see Fiona coming by soon! That will be a really cool feature
ooh! Excited to see Fiona coming by soon! That will be a really cool feature
AHHH I'm so excited! I cant wait to see the design of the new modern breed and Fiona sounds fantastic! Thank you guys for all your hard work!!

Edit: !!! Also omg shes trans? I'm gonna go show my friends, they're gonna be so excited!
AHHH I'm so excited! I cant wait to see the design of the new modern breed and Fiona sounds fantastic! Thank you guys for all your hard work!!

Edit: !!! Also omg shes trans? I'm gonna go show my friends, they're gonna be so excited!
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
I can't wait to meet Fiona! Also, you guys are amazing. Best of luck as you work toward completing the new breed!
I can't wait to meet Fiona! Also, you guys are amazing. Best of luck as you work toward completing the new breed!
11667.png xGRdLfg.jpg ws14300rd_thumbnail.jpg m96yKLz.jpg 32990.png
Wow, the dev are just spitting out updates lately!
Wow, the dev are just spitting out updates lately!
8zPfs6i.gifWsu3XA9.gifT0whsPx.gifIgg8mPI.gifv0CPm88.pngX5bisuN.gif6Fwt9Qr.gif9mjyPzr.png
This is all so exciting!! I didn't think we'd get anymore modern breeds. I love Fiona already too, what a darling ;w;

I can only imagine the kind of work that goes into creating the FR breeds, modern or ancient. It kinda makes me wish there was a "making of" concept art book or something that I could buy and just get lost in.
This is all so exciting!! I didn't think we'd get anymore modern breeds. I love Fiona already too, what a darling ;w;

I can only imagine the kind of work that goes into creating the FR breeds, modern or ancient. It kinda makes me wish there was a "making of" concept art book or something that I could buy and just get lost in.
JrBnUx0.pngq9GXCbk.pngsTpMZa9.png
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 76 77