Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Least favorite dragon breed?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Wildclaws. Definitely wildclaws. They look like my least favourite dinosaurs - compsognatus. And I really not a fan of something so dino-looking in fantasy.
Imperials and Skydancers. Just because they're too many. Everyone likes them, everyone makes UMAs on them. Phew! Mainstream! *sips from imaginary cofee cup*
Female spirales. Males at least have big bootiful eyes, but both are overburdened and messy.
Wildclaws. Definitely wildclaws. They look like my least favourite dinosaurs - compsognatus. And I really not a fan of something so dino-looking in fantasy.
Imperials and Skydancers. Just because they're too many. Everyone likes them, everyone makes UMAs on them. Phew! Mainstream! *sips from imaginary cofee cup*
Female spirales. Males at least have big bootiful eyes, but both are overburdened and messy.
plagueanim1.gifawHxNQf.pngXsJBFJz.pngplagueanim2.gif
Q3CjCGAKIwY.jpg+11 FRT
Now I feel weird... I really like mirrors, I do find ridgebacks somewhat appealing (though I much prefer the female pose, the nose on the male is ehh) and I think female bogsneaks look nice. Then again I’m also predictable in that I like imps and skydancers...

I’m also predictable in that I’m not the biggest fan of snappers... I don’t hate them, but they just really aren’t my aesthetic. Though I find the female pose somewhat more appealing, and the babies are adorable!
Now I feel weird... I really like mirrors, I do find ridgebacks somewhat appealing (though I much prefer the female pose, the nose on the male is ehh) and I think female bogsneaks look nice. Then again I’m also predictable in that I like imps and skydancers...

I’m also predictable in that I’m not the biggest fan of snappers... I don’t hate them, but they just really aren’t my aesthetic. Though I find the female pose somewhat more appealing, and the babies are adorable!
[insert clever and witty comment here]

hey, come check out my fandragons :3
xH2YfAb.png C0YtY9S.gif q9EEy5M.png
FObX7rS.png
I7a1ndF.png
XmHV7tO.png
LRdLP2V.png
2VtxnMX.png
Snappers and Bogsneaks, they are just ugly to me
Snappers and Bogsneaks, they are just ugly to me
DVcXRyP.png
Faes, hands down, no contest. They are the only breed, I believe, that I don't have a single dragon of. I just really don't like faes at all.
Faes, hands down, no contest. They are the only breed, I believe, that I don't have a single dragon of. I just really don't like faes at all.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
ancient breeds look super cool and have sick tert genes, but i do enjoy dressing my dragons up, so i'm not too crazy about them

of the regular breeds, tundras probably. males are okaaaay, but i don't like how most genes look on them.
ancient breeds look super cool and have sick tert genes, but i do enjoy dressing my dragons up, so i'm not too crazy about them

of the regular breeds, tundras probably. males are okaaaay, but i don't like how most genes look on them.
Tundras and Coatl.
Tundras and Coatl.
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
Wow. Everyone being so mean to the poor mirrors! They aren't my favorite breed, but despite being nature, I quite like them (although the only mirrors I have are tree dragons HAH).

My least favorite, predictably, is probably the male Snapper. Good meme potential I guess, but the face is weird. The art for the tundras does look sort of outdated and neopets-y, but my custom progen is a tundra female so I can't hate them that much. I think the looks of ridgebacks are ok, but the fact that it's canonically in their nature to steal kinda turns me off of them.
Wow. Everyone being so mean to the poor mirrors! They aren't my favorite breed, but despite being nature, I quite like them (although the only mirrors I have are tree dragons HAH).

My least favorite, predictably, is probably the male Snapper. Good meme potential I guess, but the face is weird. The art for the tundras does look sort of outdated and neopets-y, but my custom progen is a tundra female so I can't hate them that much. I think the looks of ridgebacks are ok, but the fact that it's canonically in their nature to steal kinda turns me off of them.
RGfeibN.png
guardians are just too boring to me :( there are bats who mass produce in december, noodles with a lot of wings and big ol eyes, giant fluffs who would put me to prison and then theres...guardians
i used to hate male wc posing because of the neck and face but i realized they're insanely fun to dress
snappers give nice skin opportunities, there are such wild accents of females
guardians are just too boring to me :( there are bats who mass produce in december, noodles with a lot of wings and big ol eyes, giant fluffs who would put me to prison and then theres...guardians
i used to hate male wc posing because of the neck and face but i realized they're insanely fun to dress
snappers give nice skin opportunities, there are such wild accents of females
Skydancers, Guardians and Nocs.
Skydancers, Guardians and Nocs.
sig2.jpg
I'm not a big fan of the Snapper species, Fae species and the Pearlcatcher male pose.
I'm not a big fan of the Snapper species, Fae species and the Pearlcatcher male pose.
tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.png1c91923a-ef6b-11e5-98f4-2d9b8664c5dc.gifeWi1I2D.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11