Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Nests Wanted! | FREE Raffle: Eliminate+!
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 100 101
@lovebite @floofthe2nd @bittersweetlove @Puddletail @TerminalEternity @balthy @chorderaos @makani @Aersolace @FrogTea @ShinigamiMercury @MoxieDaydream @WinterEmperor @Kunikida @endermiss2013 @prisoner319 @ClashingHearts @Gremliin @YaBoiGuzma @mirriwind @pangolinparade @Abaddonkarma @MorRioghan @Merlin010 @Hachiman @Ztdine @Kiwi649 @Ladybugdea @Divinitism @AlterMoon @Tossico @Obscuranox @poddieee @evetype @Robin007 @Taishiro @zona @birddays @padfoot6 @Xauri @Epebos @SkyDancer10 @pearlscale @Regenherz @niirvana @GingerPuff @aformofmotion @Liluye @Runi @furo @Zhula @arabellastrange @Chou @Argante @squishypeachy @pikamoomoo @aliferum @Arimwe @magxctrick @Bozanstvena @mmuted @SeiyreSlash @watercress @atelopxobia @yellowstarfish @DeepOceanIce @Shimeji @Mariwen @zona @Katzen @birdyboi @CristorcusHelix @Marabis @dragonhorselover Hey! Guess who's back! It's the dynamic duo, Star and @UnhappyJoker! We're happy to report that we are both back from our breaks, and we are now open! Please note that we request that you once again ping both of us when reporting nest availability! [center][b]RAFFLE WINNER[/b] @Aersolace You win your choice of any plentiful breed change or a Pearlcatcher or Ridgeback scroll! Congratulations! @Arimwe You win your choice of plentiful breed change or a Pearlcatcher or Ridgeback scroll! You're welcome to put your first choice for each down below, but you will receive whichever one Aersolace doesn't pick, since they were drawn first! Congratulations! [b]NEW RAFFLE[/b] [item=tertiary gene: capsule][item=nightfall starsilks]* [size=2]*player's choice of tmp bundle[/size] The new period is 1-15 to 1-30![/center] Please let us know, as always, if/when you're available for nests! :D We really and truly appreciate all of you, and we appreciate your patience!
@lovebite @floofthe2nd @bittersweetlove @Puddletail @TerminalEternity @balthy @chorderaos @makani @Aersolace @FrogTea @ShinigamiMercury @MoxieDaydream @WinterEmperor @Kunikida @endermiss2013 @prisoner319 @ClashingHearts @Gremliin @YaBoiGuzma @mirriwind @pangolinparade @Abaddonkarma @MorRioghan @Merlin010 @Hachiman @Ztdine @Kiwi649 @Ladybugdea @Divinitism @AlterMoon @Tossico @Obscuranox @poddieee @evetype @Robin007 @Taishiro @zona @birddays @padfoot6 @Xauri @Epebos @SkyDancer10 @pearlscale @Regenherz @niirvana @GingerPuff @aformofmotion @Liluye @Runi @furo @Zhula @arabellastrange @Chou @Argante @squishypeachy @pikamoomoo @aliferum @Arimwe @magxctrick @Bozanstvena @mmuted @SeiyreSlash @watercress @atelopxobia @yellowstarfish @DeepOceanIce @Shimeji @Mariwen @zona @Katzen @birdyboi @CristorcusHelix @Marabis @dragonhorselover

Hey! Guess who's back! It's the dynamic duo, Star and @UnhappyJoker! We're happy to report that we are both back from our breaks, and we are now open! Please note that we request that you once again ping both of us when reporting nest availability!
RAFFLE WINNER

@Aersolace
You win your choice of any plentiful breed change or a Pearlcatcher or Ridgeback scroll! Congratulations!

@Arimwe
You win your choice of plentiful breed change or a Pearlcatcher or Ridgeback scroll! You're welcome to put your first choice for each down below, but you will receive whichever one Aersolace doesn't pick, since they were drawn first! Congratulations!

NEW RAFFLE

Tertiary Gene: Capsule Nightfall Starsilks *
*player's choice of tmp bundle

The new period is 1-15 to 1-30!

Please let us know, as always, if/when you're available for nests! :D We really and truly appreciate all of you, and we appreciate your patience!
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
@Starstalker @UnhappyJoker

Two Fire nests open now, and all five open on the 16th (breeding some fodder for myself right now).

Three eggs! Six eggs total from the two pairs.

Two Fire nests open now, and all five open on the 16th (breeding some fodder for myself right now).

Three eggs! Six eggs total from the two pairs.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
[center][emoji=phoenix feather size=1][/center]
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
Could I get a pearlcatcher scroll please? And I have all 5 nests open.
Could I get a pearlcatcher scroll please? And I have all 5 nests open.
@Starstalker I have one nest open right now !!
@Starstalker I have one nest open right now !!
LAURA - 22
CioCFC3.png
QuSvoTp.png
QtezsCP.png
SALES TAB

3 shadow nests available

3 shadow nests available

+8 FR Time || 17yrs || She/Her
@Starstalker

I'd love a Mirror scroll!
I am happy to have won! :D

Currently I have no space left because I recently did a mass-hatch, but once they have sold I would love to participate again ^^
@Starstalker

I'd love a Mirror scroll!
I am happy to have won! :D

Currently I have no space left because I recently did a mass-hatch, but once they have sold I would love to participate again ^^
Sadly cant participate this time around because of lack of space but good luck everyone!
Sadly cant participate this time around because of lack of space but good luck everyone!
UvoSPaU.pngEgSsKCP.pngsdVKhGb.png

I'll have all 5 nests available in 2 days :)

I'll have all 5 nests available in 2 days :)
Three free arcane nests! [emoji=pink star size=1]
Three free arcane nests!
UwUnl7O.png
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 100 101