Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Accent not working on Banescale
I tried to draw on the accent goes here layer for the new Banescales, but it was blank. I tired drawing on the skin layers and that worked, but not the accent layer.
I tried to draw on the accent goes here layer for the new Banescales, but it was blank. I tired drawing on the skin layers and that worked, but not the accent layer.
frbanner2_by_ninjakt-da8czme.png
@ninjakt the opacity of the 'Accent goes here' layer has accidentally been set as 0%. just drag the opacity slider up to 100%
@ninjakt the opacity of the 'Accent goes here' layer has accidentally been set as 0%. just drag the opacity slider up to 100%
fzww6al.png
ooh I never noticed that, thank you so much =D
ooh I never noticed that, thank you so much =D
@chatoyant I opened the file and it did say 100% already and still wont let me color on the layer.
@chatoyant I opened the file and it did say 100% already and still wont let me color on the layer.
do you color on the accent goes here tab? Cause it lets me color the other layers, just not that layer
do you color on the accent goes here tab? Cause it lets me color the other layers, just not that layer
if I unlock the layer I can paint on it, but it does the whole canvas not just the dragon
if I unlock the layer I can paint on it, but it does the whole canvas not just the dragon
@ninjakt yes, you would need to unlock the layer. To draw only on the dragon, use the magic wand tool.
Go to the base area you want to color on (belly, wings, etc) and click outside of that area with the selection being from layer and not canvas. It should highlight the selected base. From there, go back to the accent goes here layer, go into your options, and click “invert selection”. Now you’ll only color on the parts that were highlighted.

If this is confusing, try googling a magic wand tutorial for your specific art program.
@ninjakt yes, you would need to unlock the layer. To draw only on the dragon, use the magic wand tool.
Go to the base area you want to color on (belly, wings, etc) and click outside of that area with the selection being from layer and not canvas. It should highlight the selected base. From there, go back to the accent goes here layer, go into your options, and click “invert selection”. Now you’ll only color on the parts that were highlighted.

If this is confusing, try googling a magic wand tutorial for your specific art program.
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
ok thank you so much @Shinyumbreon
ok thank you so much @Shinyumbreon