Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | My dragons profile has vanished!!!!
My dragons profile just go deleted! It was here this morning than and now it's gone, and it was over one thousand words and I'm really not looking forward to rewriting that :( Is there any help for this?
My dragons profile just go deleted! It was here this morning than and now it's gone, and it was over one thousand words and I'm really not looking forward to rewriting that :( Is there any help for this?
@Giliaus

Did you bond with a familiar before editing the bio? Or perhaps right after? That will wipe the bio; it's something to do with how the URLs and related pages are handled. There is no help for it, I'm afraid.
@Giliaus

Did you bond with a familiar before editing the bio? Or perhaps right after? That will wipe the bio; it's something to do with how the URLs and related pages are handled. There is no help for it, I'm afraid.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
No and it just happened again! seriously this is bizzare I was literally looking at my bio than I reloaded the page and persto! no more bio. Ah well, back to writing I guess :/
No and it just happened again! seriously this is bizzare I was literally looking at my bio than I reloaded the page and persto! no more bio. Ah well, back to writing I guess :/
Thanks for the tip though :) all keep that in mind
Thanks for the tip though :) all keep that in mind
@Giliaus

Try clearing your cache. It seems like a visual cache problem.
@Giliaus

Try clearing your cache. It seems like a visual cache problem.
lbl_zps629899b3.png
Well that fixed the other problem I was having (dragon permanently glitched in auction status) :) But still no returned bio's
Well that fixed the other problem I was having (dragon permanently glitched in auction status) :) But still no returned bio's
@Giliaus

It might be too late now, but you can click the 'back' button and it usually saves my text. Did you remember to click 'submit'?
@Giliaus

It might be too late now, but you can click the 'back' button and it usually saves my text. Did you remember to click 'submit'?
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
@queenaltari psst, this thread is from 2014. It’s heavily discouraged to bring back threads that are no longer relevant.
@queenaltari psst, this thread is from 2014. It’s heavily discouraged to bring back threads that are no longer relevant.
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon

Oh, oops. I didn't notice that. Sorry!
@Shinyumbreon

Oh, oops. I didn't notice that. Sorry!
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif