Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cen's Art Shop(T/G/USD)(Closed)
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
@Ara Finally had time to finish the sketch I started. Hope it looks good and let me know if anything needs to be changed before I continue. :3 [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/ngRzpw5/Ara-pkmn-shaded-sketch.png[/img][/center]
@Ara

Finally had time to finish the sketch I started. Hope it looks good and let me know if anything needs to be changed before I continue. :3
Ara-pkmn-shaded-sketch.png
DeviantArt/Instagram:Centarro87/Support the Artist
@Centarro

It looks great, thank you! I’ll send the payment.
@Centarro

It looks great, thank you! I’ll send the payment.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Ara

Awesome, I'll get working on the rest throughout the week. :D
@Ara

Awesome, I'll get working on the rest throughout the week. :D
@Centarro Reference: [img]https://www.vgr1.com/megacolon/booted-broken1.jpg[/img] Order Type: Bust Order Style: Shading Other: I tried to make a reference but none of the avatar makers have quite the right stuff. In her human form she has orange eyes dark brown bunny ears a cute little nose and unbrushed black and brown hair. I would like her to be cutesy and can't for the life of me think of an outfit for her XD other than not pink, blue, red or purple XD Estimated Price: USD 3? probably more since it's complicated XD If you would like the crappy ref I made I can post it but it's not super accurate.
@Centarro Reference: booted-broken1.jpg
Order Type: Bust
Order Style: Shading
Other: I tried to make a reference but none of the avatar makers have quite the right stuff. In her human form she has orange eyes dark brown bunny ears a cute little nose and unbrushed black and brown hair. I would like her to be cutesy and can't for the life of me think of an outfit for her XD other than not pink, blue, red or purple XD
Estimated Price: USD 3? probably more since it's complicated XD If you would like the crappy ref I made I can post it but it's not super accurate.
@Devil0356

I'll save the order and get you a slot. If you manage to find a hair reference and if you want a certain bust pose let me know. :3 Also, the original price is fine considering you've made so many orders.xD Though if you wanna add in a tip feel free. :D
@Devil0356

I'll save the order and get you a slot. If you manage to find a hair reference and if you want a certain bust pose let me know. :3 Also, the original price is fine considering you've made so many orders.xD Though if you wanna add in a tip feel free. :D
@Centarro The closest ref I have it's hard to tell the black and brown in her hair apart (or that's just me) but here it is: [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/19020539_NLR9cNN3rXA2yrp.png[/img] The main reason it's not the best reference is the hair colours and I couldn't find a good shirt colour for her. Also is it possible to have one ear turned and have the front of the ear brown but the back of the ear black please?
@Centarro The closest ref I have it's hard to tell the black and brown in her hair apart (or that's just me) but here it is:
19020539_NLR9cNN3rXA2yrp.png

The main reason it's not the best reference is the hair colours and I couldn't find a good shirt colour for her.

Also is it possible to have one ear turned and have the front of the ear brown but the back of the ear black please?
@Devil0356

I can do that for yah. Did you want the pose like in that ref or a different one?
@Devil0356

I can do that for yah. Did you want the pose like in that ref or a different one?
@Centarro any pose will do, she's a little timid If that helps
@Centarro any pose will do, she's a little timid If that helps
@Devil0356

I'll hunt for one and save that reference tomorrow. Finally gonna grab some sleep. Have a goodnight. :3
@Devil0356

I'll hunt for one and save that reference tomorrow. Finally gonna grab some sleep. Have a goodnight. :3
@Ara Got the coloring done and it looks cute. Let me know if you want any changes, if not, I'll send the larger resolution via pm. [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/sWw6TR4/Ara-pkmn-shaded-display.png[/img][/center]
@Ara

Got the coloring done and it looks cute. Let me know if you want any changes, if not, I'll send the larger resolution via pm.
Ara-pkmn-shaded-display.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44