Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cen's Art Shop(T/G/USD)(Closed)
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 43 44
@Kael1030

Awesome! I'll send you the large resolution later tonight. Thank you kindly for the order. :3
@Kael1030

Awesome! I'll send you the large resolution later tonight. Thank you kindly for the order. :3
DeviantArt/Instagram:Centarro87/Support the Artist
@Niverdia

I'll be starting your order after the holidays. I'll still throw you a ping though. :3
@Niverdia

I'll be starting your order after the holidays. I'll still throw you a ping though. :3
@Niverdia

I'll be starting up your order. :3 Hopefully this cold doesn't hold me back too much.xD
@Niverdia

I'll be starting up your order. :3 Hopefully this cold doesn't hold me back too much.xD
@Centarro Thank you for keeping me updated! Don't overwork yourself tho, i have patience!
@Centarro Thank you for keeping me updated! Don't overwork yourself tho, i have patience!
ZPPY.png
@Centarro

Hello! I was wondering if you would be willing to work partially with photo refs? I'd like to order a fullbody from you, but the character in question only has a halfbody ref, and it's missing a few details.
@Centarro

Hello! I was wondering if you would be willing to work partially with photo refs? I'd like to order a fullbody from you, but the character in question only has a halfbody ref, and it's missing a few details.
BEPjgXW.png
@Kryda

I don't mind working with photo refs to fill in gaps for characters if you have something particular in mind. Having the half body ref is still good as well. So, no problem. :3
@Kryda

I don't mind working with photo refs to fill in gaps for characters if you have something particular in mind. Having the half body ref is still good as well. So, no problem. :3
@Centarro

Ah, brilliant, thank you! c: I'll take that last slot, then, if you don't mind.

Reference: Here!
- Outfit ref: This dress, but white and unpatterned. She also wears layered necklaces, armlets on each arm, and a ring-bracelet on each hand (all silver metal). No shoes, she's barefoot.
- For clarity, her hairstyle is a halo braid (side ref). Could you part the bangs more like this or like in the first image? The middle fringe shown in the halfbody has always seemed a little odd.
Order Type: Full Body
Order Style: Flats
Other: For expression, a gentle smile would be lovely! I'm not picky about the pose, but I think something like this would work? Or you can choose, I don't mind!
Estimated Price: 1.5 mt(?)

I hope that's not too much. ;v;
@Centarro

Ah, brilliant, thank you! c: I'll take that last slot, then, if you don't mind.

Reference: Here!
- Outfit ref: This dress, but white and unpatterned. She also wears layered necklaces, armlets on each arm, and a ring-bracelet on each hand (all silver metal). No shoes, she's barefoot.
- For clarity, her hairstyle is a halo braid (side ref). Could you part the bangs more like this or like in the first image? The middle fringe shown in the halfbody has always seemed a little odd.
Order Type: Full Body
Order Style: Flats
Other: For expression, a gentle smile would be lovely! I'm not picky about the pose, but I think something like this would work? Or you can choose, I don't mind!
Estimated Price: 1.5 mt(?)

I hope that's not too much. ;v;
BEPjgXW.png
@Kryda

I got you down for the last slot and yes, 1.5mt is correct. :3 It's not too much and I'll throw you a ping when I get started. :D
@Kryda

I got you down for the last slot and yes, 1.5mt is correct. :3 It's not too much and I'll throw you a ping when I get started. :D
@Centarro

Thank you, I'll watch for your ping! ^^ Take all the time you need.
@Centarro

Thank you, I'll watch for your ping! ^^ Take all the time you need.
BEPjgXW.png
@Niverdia The pose seems more playful and happy with some confidence. I can find another one or change some things up. Just wanted to show the sketch and see what you thought. :3 [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/LYCQ2zV/Niverdia-fb-sketch.png[/img] [/center]
@Niverdia

The pose seems more playful and happy with some confidence. I can find another one or change some things up. Just wanted to show the sketch and see what you thought. :3
Niverdia-fb-sketch.png

1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 43 44