Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cen's Art Shop(T/G/USD)(Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
@Centarro Amazing thank you so much I am super excited :D
Enjoy your day as well

Edit- I will be going out later today for lunch for my friend's birthday but will be on after that.
@Centarro Amazing thank you so much I am super excited :D
Enjoy your day as well

Edit- I will be going out later today for lunch for my friend's birthday but will be on after that.
@Devil0356 Sketching is done. Let me know how it looks. :3 [img]https://i.ibb.co/NLK0kRQ/Devil0356-Sketch.png[/img]
@Devil0356
Sketching is done. Let me know how it looks. :3

Devil0356-Sketch.png
DeviantArt/Instagram:Centarro87/Support the Artist
@Centarro I love your style! I'm a bit confused about your prices though. How much would a bust in this style be? [img]https://i.ibb.co/FJHY5GP/DT-Small.png[/img]
@Centarro
I love your style! I'm a bit confused about your prices though. How much would a bust in this style be?

DT-Small.png
@Kalistys

The pricing I use is like a price range for what your looking for. Though the bust, half body and full body have a flat rate, the others are a range. So, the bust itself would be 100kt and the shading for it would be 400kt at a minimum or a bit more incase you wanted to spend that much. So a shaded bust is usually 500kt minimum. :3 I hope that helps. I know it is an odd pricing that mainly depends on complexity, but simple stuff can always take the lowest rate, like a partial pwyw. Also, thanks for the compliment on the art. :D
@Kalistys

The pricing I use is like a price range for what your looking for. Though the bust, half body and full body have a flat rate, the others are a range. So, the bust itself would be 100kt and the shading for it would be 400kt at a minimum or a bit more incase you wanted to spend that much. So a shaded bust is usually 500kt minimum. :3 I hope that helps. I know it is an odd pricing that mainly depends on complexity, but simple stuff can always take the lowest rate, like a partial pwyw. Also, thanks for the compliment on the art. :D
@Centarro Ok, thanks for clearing that up!
@Centarro Ok, thanks for clearing that up!
@Kalistys
Not a problem. :3
@Kalistys
Not a problem. :3
@Centarro Oh my gosh they're looking so gorgeous :D

Is it possible to extend the flesh of his wing down more to the base {the part attached to his back?} please and thank you?
@Centarro Oh my gosh they're looking so gorgeous :D

Is it possible to extend the flesh of his wing down more to the base {the part attached to his back?} please and thank you?
@Devil0356

I can fix that, I'll upload it in the same post the image is already in. :3

@Devil0356

Updated the sketch. :)
@Devil0356

I can fix that, I'll upload it in the same post the image is already in. :3

@Devil0356

Updated the sketch. :)
@Centarro

Hello! I wanted to ask something. Is the ink line option your name for clean line art? Or would that be the sketch?
@Centarro

Hello! I wanted to ask something. Is the ink line option your name for clean line art? Or would that be the sketch?
pSDjqsu.png Lucian, LDD, Darcwolf or Wolf Gender Fluid, Pan
He/Him/Her/She/They/Them or a variation on my name.
@LDDarcWolf

The inkline option is for the sketch to be inked, so basically clean line art. :3
@LDDarcWolf

The inkline option is for the sketch to be inked, so basically clean line art. :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44