Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cen's Art Shop(T/G/USD)(Closed)
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
@Centarro I like this! He might stand outside his sweet shop, beckoning passerbys to come in like this!
@Centarro I like this! He might stand outside his sweet shop, beckoning passerbys to come in like this!
ZPPY.png
@Niverdia

Alrighty! I'll get working on more of it throughout the week. :3
@Niverdia

Alrighty! I'll get working on more of it throughout the week. :3
DeviantArt/Instagram:Centarro87/Support the Artist
@Niverdia

Just an update, hoping to get the shading done here in a couple days and whenever you wanna send the half payment for the sketch portion that was done, feel free. :3
@Niverdia

Just an update, hoping to get the shading done here in a couple days and whenever you wanna send the half payment for the sketch portion that was done, feel free. :3
@Centarro Thanks for reminding me! I sent the whole payment via CR!
@Centarro Thanks for reminding me! I sent the whole payment via CR!
ZPPY.png
@Niverdia

Thank you for being amazing! I'll put you down as paid. :D
@Niverdia

Thank you for being amazing! I'll put you down as paid. :D
@Niverdia Finished up the shading. If anything needs to be changed, let me know. I'll send you the full sized resolution if its all good and enjoy the new year! [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/Lx2r44q/Niverdia-fb-Display.png[/img][/center]
@Niverdia

Finished up the shading. If anything needs to be changed, let me know. I'll send you the full sized resolution if its all good and enjoy the new year!
Niverdia-fb-Display.png
@Ara

I should be starting your order this up coming weekend and I'll throw you a ping to approve the sketch before continuing on. Have a happy New year!
@Ara

I should be starting your order this up coming weekend and I'll throw you a ping to approve the sketch before continuing on. Have a happy New year!
@Centarro Oh, I love it! The shading looks so shiny, and honestly, you are the MVP for coloring all the insanse detail on his haori and socks, thank you so much!!
If you plan to upload it to your dA, my username is the same!
@Centarro Oh, I love it! The shading looks so shiny, and honestly, you are the MVP for coloring all the insanse detail on his haori and socks, thank you so much!!
If you plan to upload it to your dA, my username is the same!
ZPPY.png
@Niverdia

I'll send you the full resolution upload here momentarily. Let me know if the download expires by the time you get to it. Should last for a while though. Also, thank you for being patient, I wanted to get as close to the design as possible and had fun! :3
@Niverdia

I'll send you the full resolution upload here momentarily. Let me know if the download expires by the time you get to it. Should last for a while though. Also, thank you for being patient, I wanted to get as close to the design as possible and had fun! :3
@Ara

I'll be starting on your order.
@Ara

I'll be starting on your order.
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44