Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] (Banty's Babies is Moving)
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 126 127
[center][b]This girl has found a home in Vicereta's Lair of the Driftwood Drag![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57969073] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/579691/57969073_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Vicereta Such a lovely lair you have. I especially like Cuprite and Rye. It's a shame they are both male. I think otherwise they would have made some really cute babies. Thanks for picking up my little Nocturne. Nishikigoi looks rather helpless at the moment, but just look at that attitude on her face! She thinks she can do anything! And since she's a Nocturne, she probably can since she'll mimic any dragons near her. Anyway, she looks quite happy in your lair. Though I don't know what your plans are for her, I'm glad you found something about her that you like. But I know that not all dragons find a forever home, and if Nishikigoi finds another lair or if she is called to serve Shadowbinder she will be honored to do so. Until that time, I hope she brings joy and light to your lair! [right]@bantymom[/right]
This girl has found a home
in Vicereta's Lair of the Driftwood Drag!

57969073_350.png

@Vicereta
Such a lovely lair you have. I especially like Cuprite and Rye. It's a shame they are both male. I think otherwise they would have made some really cute babies.

Thanks for picking up my little Nocturne. Nishikigoi looks rather helpless at the moment, but just look at that attitude on her face! She thinks she can do anything! And since she's a Nocturne, she probably can since she'll mimic any dragons near her.

Anyway, she looks quite happy in your lair. Though I don't know what your plans are for her, I'm glad you found something about her that you like. But I know that not all dragons find a forever home, and if Nishikigoi finds another lair or if she is called to serve Shadowbinder she will be honored to do so.

Until that time, I hope she brings joy and light to your lair!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
Aw, thank you! I am planning on hopefully finding a nice dragon to breed with Nishikigoi. And actually, Cuprite is Rye's first son!
Aw, thank you! I am planning on hopefully finding a nice dragon to breed with Nishikigoi. And actually, Cuprite is Rye's first son!
[quote name="Vicereta" date="2020-01-02 00:57:39" ] Aw, thank you! I am planning on hopefully finding a nice dragon to breed with Nishikigoi. And actually, Cuprite is Rye's first son! [/quote] @Vicereta Nishikigoi looks great in her new clothes! Finding a Koi mate might be difficult because many of those out there are related. However, Paint and Piebald are super common, so if you get any unrelated dragon that is Obsidian - Terracotta/Carrot/Fire/Pumpkin - Terracotta/Carrot/Fire/Pumpkin, the offspring should be Koi.
Vicereta wrote on 2020-01-02 00:57:39:

@Vicereta
Nishikigoi looks great in her new clothes! Finding a Koi mate might be difficult because many of those out there are related. However, Paint and Piebald are super common, so if you get any unrelated dragon that is Obsidian - Terracotta/Carrot/Fire/Pumpkin - Terracotta/Carrot/Fire/Pumpkin, the offspring should be Koi.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Ah, thanks for the advice! I may breed Olympus with a XYY that has Terracotta/Carrot/Fire/Pumpkin as the YY part and hope for a good 'ol male dragon that I can apply the Paint and Piebald scrolls to, then breed them with Nishikigoi once both of their cool downs have passed, and when I get more space in my den.

Edit : Found a Terracotta/Obsidian/Obsidian that I can breed with Comet to have a slight possibility to produce a koi that I can breed with Nishikigoi!
Ah, thanks for the advice! I may breed Olympus with a XYY that has Terracotta/Carrot/Fire/Pumpkin as the YY part and hope for a good 'ol male dragon that I can apply the Paint and Piebald scrolls to, then breed them with Nishikigoi once both of their cool downs have passed, and when I get more space in my den.

Edit : Found a Terracotta/Obsidian/Obsidian that I can breed with Comet to have a slight possibility to produce a koi that I can breed with Nishikigoi!
@Vicereta

The Terracotta/Obsidian/Obsidian/ is a flip of the Obsidian/Carrot/Cantaloupe of Nishikigoi, so you would be breeding the black parts to orange barts. Obsidian and the Orange colors are far apart in the color wheel, so that would give you a wide range of unrelated colors. See what happens when you scry those two.

I did a search in the AH and this boy would work and is unrelated! He's also cheap! If you want a mate, I would grab him as soon as you see this.

Sanke: https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58163557

He's an Imperial, but Imperials should give you a good percentage of Nocturne babies. Starting with him will be MUCH easier than trying to create a mate for her using Olympus. You would have to find a good Mate for Olympus first, so you might as well puck up Sanke for Nishikigoi and skip all those middle steps.

Edit: I was looking around at your dragons for sale. The 7 hatchlings have different fathers, but all 7 have the same mother. How did Comet have two sets of hatchlings at the same time?
@Vicereta

The Terracotta/Obsidian/Obsidian/ is a flip of the Obsidian/Carrot/Cantaloupe of Nishikigoi, so you would be breeding the black parts to orange barts. Obsidian and the Orange colors are far apart in the color wheel, so that would give you a wide range of unrelated colors. See what happens when you scry those two.

I did a search in the AH and this boy would work and is unrelated! He's also cheap! If you want a mate, I would grab him as soon as you see this.

Sanke: https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58163557

He's an Imperial, but Imperials should give you a good percentage of Nocturne babies. Starting with him will be MUCH easier than trying to create a mate for her using Olympus. You would have to find a good Mate for Olympus first, so you might as well puck up Sanke for Nishikigoi and skip all those middle steps.

Edit: I was looking around at your dragons for sale. The 7 hatchlings have different fathers, but all 7 have the same mother. How did Comet have two sets of hatchlings at the same time?
Kleos
thank. you. so. much. Sanke is perfect! Once Sanke's and Nishikigoi's breeding cool down goes to zero, I'll be sure to breed them. Plus, Sanke was the exact colors I wanted, so thats a plus. Imperials and Nocturnes are both limited species, so the babies would be 50%/50%
thank. you. so. much. Sanke is perfect! Once Sanke's and Nishikigoi's breeding cool down goes to zero, I'll be sure to breed them. Plus, Sanke was the exact colors I wanted, so thats a plus. Imperials and Nocturnes are both limited species, so the babies would be 50%/50%
@Vicereta

Wheeeee! Have fun and let me know when I have some grandbabies!

Edit: I was looking around at your dragons for sale. The 7 hatchlings have different fathers, but all 7 have the same mother. How did Comet have two sets of hatchlings at the same time? What magic does she possess?
@Vicereta

Wheeeee! Have fun and let me know when I have some grandbabies!

Edit: I was looking around at your dragons for sale. The 7 hatchlings have different fathers, but all 7 have the same mother. How did Comet have two sets of hatchlings at the same time? What magic does she possess?
Kleos
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He now part of namjins's Arcane Lair of the Crystalspine Reaches![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57969069] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/579691/57969069_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @namjins Welcome to Flight Rising! You have collected so many nice dragons in such a short time, like StarBorn, Wohpe, Kyros, Lav, and Ellan. How sweet of you to bring my Koi Nocturne into your Clan. Shin is a great name! I have no idea what your plans are for him. Will he be a fighter? A mage? Defender of his new clan? A mate for some lovely lady? Or is it just his fate lie among the beautiful dragons of his new home. Whatever it is, he will excel, for it is the nature of Nocturnes to take on whatever is wanted. But lair space is precious and plans sometimes change. I know you don't exalt dragons you have adopted, but if one day you find that you have to change that policy and Shin is called to serve the Arcanist he will serve with pride and bring honor to your clan. Until then, I hope he brings light and joy to your lair. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This boy has found a home!
He now part of namjins's Arcane Lair of the Crystalspine Reaches!

57969069_350.png

@namjins
Welcome to Flight Rising! You have collected so many nice dragons in such a short time, like StarBorn, Wohpe, Kyros, Lav, and Ellan.

How sweet of you to bring my Koi Nocturne into your Clan. Shin is a great name! I have no idea what your plans are for him. Will he be a fighter? A mage? Defender of his new clan? A mate for some lovely lady? Or is it just his fate lie among the beautiful dragons of his new home. Whatever it is, he will excel, for it is the nature of Nocturnes to take on whatever is wanted.

But lair space is precious and plans sometimes change. I know you don't exalt dragons you have adopted, but if one day you find that you have to change that policy and Shin is called to serve the Arcanist he will serve with pride and bring honor to your clan.

Until then, I hope he brings light and joy to your lair.
Kleos
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He is now part of Nystrala's Venerable Lair of the Hewn City![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57969044] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/579691/57969044_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] @Nystrala Wow! You've been in Flight Rising for almost forever! I just spent far too long wandering through your lair and falling in love with Angelena (my favorite use of Poison/Toxic), Xaius (the progression of those jewel-tone colors is gorgeous), Whistle (gotta love the coat and the cat!), Yaluura (my favorite use of the Starwood apparel), Aurelia, Meliora, & Drakov (they make me like ragged), Komei (beautiful colors and art), and Meraxes (he is just so impressively sunny and gold). I'm tickled to death that you have found one of my dragons of interest. I don't really know your plans for Quintrell, but I saw the scry in his profile and I just gasped. Stunning! I hadn't had much hope for that peach underbelly, but the way it plays into the gradient on his wings is a thing of beauty. You are quite the master! But I'm a realist and I know that lair space is expensive and precious, and the day might come when Quintrell finds himself called to serve Glittermom. If that day actually comes, please drop me a line. I won't be able to stop thinking about his beauty and would love to rehome him if he will no longer fits the aesthetic of your lair. But I hope he will brighten your lair and bring you joy for as long as you keep him. Edit: Oh my! The change has already begun! [right]@bantymom[/right]
This boy has found a home!
He is now part of Nystrala's Venerable Lair of the Hewn City!

57969044_350.png

@Nystrala
Wow! You've been in Flight Rising for almost forever! I just spent far too long wandering through your lair and falling in love with Angelena (my favorite use of Poison/Toxic), Xaius (the progression of those jewel-tone colors is gorgeous), Whistle (gotta love the coat and the cat!), Yaluura (my favorite use of the Starwood apparel), Aurelia, Meliora, & Drakov (they make me like ragged), Komei (beautiful colors and art), and Meraxes (he is just so impressively sunny and gold).

I'm tickled to death that you have found one of my dragons of interest. I don't really know your plans for Quintrell, but I saw the scry in his profile and I just gasped. Stunning! I hadn't had much hope for that peach underbelly, but the way it plays into the gradient on his wings is a thing of beauty. You are quite the master!

But I'm a realist and I know that lair space is expensive and precious, and the day might come when Quintrell finds himself called to serve Glittermom. If that day actually comes, please drop me a line. I won't be able to stop thinking about his beauty and would love to rehome him if he will no longer fits the aesthetic of your lair.

But I hope he will brighten your lair and bring you joy for as long as you keep him.

Edit: Oh my! The change has already begun!
Kleos
@Bantymom

Thank you for all your kind words <3 I love each and every one of those babies with my whole heart.

Quintrell here is a color scheme I've been looking for for awhile! He's meant to represent one of my dragon ocs, an important one at that, so it's not likely he'll ever leave. He'll be very well loved I assure you ^^
@Bantymom

Thank you for all your kind words <3 I love each and every one of those babies with my whole heart.

Quintrell here is a color scheme I've been looking for for awhile! He's meant to represent one of my dragon ocs, an important one at that, so it's not likely he'll ever leave. He'll be very well loved I assure you ^^
cAVMDyi.png
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 126 127