Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] (Banty's Babies is Moving)
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 126 127
@shaydfox

A long letter! I got a long letter! *does the happy dance*

Yes, my clan celebrates every every dragon that finds a new home. And I think Haiku found a GREAT home! Setting them up for 10-20g usually reduces the possibility of their being exalted right away, allowing them to hang around long enough to be found by someone who is looking for them, but still at prices low enough for anyone to claim them. At least that's the plan.

I'm tickled that you noticed Clytaemnestra. She is still basic because so far nothing has grabbed me. At first I was bummed that I hadn't researched FR somehow before I joined. I would have made her more gold. Or, if I still decided to make her red, I would have made her XXY so that different genes wouldn't come out clashing like they tend to do when I try them out on her. Maybe I should try out the new one.

One day I will have the time to learn how to make an accent for her that looks like Greek armor, but for now, the armor from NOTN does look pretty good on her. I didn't keep all of it, but I like the parts I kept.

All those gold/white are related and are part of an unending project. There are ever MORE in my den! I'm trying to find exactly what combinations I like for Light. I have the same problem with my Koi, though I'm getting closer on that front because I'm getting more focused. But yes, in the meantime, I keep finding other dragons I just HAVE to have.

Shhhhhh. Don't tell. I'm working on a subspecies of Bogsneak. (like I need another project!)

You probably already know all about breeding, but just in case, here are things to know about Koi:
1) It's hard to get the right mate right out of the AH because most of them are related, but if you can, that really is the best way to do it if you have the patience to keep looking.
2) If you don't want to wait, pick a mate that is XYY Obsidian / Carrot / Carrot (or some other orange range of your choice). The further the orange choice is from Carrot, the more variety you will get, but too far away and it just starts to look off. It doesn't have to be piebald/paint Pick any genes that are more rare than piebald and paint. Tertiary should be more rare than Underbelly, the more rare the better chance your babies will have Underbelly. Look for breeds that are as rare or more rare than Imperials so that you have a good chance of getting Imperials (though I've recently seen Koi Mirrors and Fae that were really cute)

@shaydfox

A long letter! I got a long letter! *does the happy dance*

Yes, my clan celebrates every every dragon that finds a new home. And I think Haiku found a GREAT home! Setting them up for 10-20g usually reduces the possibility of their being exalted right away, allowing them to hang around long enough to be found by someone who is looking for them, but still at prices low enough for anyone to claim them. At least that's the plan.

I'm tickled that you noticed Clytaemnestra. She is still basic because so far nothing has grabbed me. At first I was bummed that I hadn't researched FR somehow before I joined. I would have made her more gold. Or, if I still decided to make her red, I would have made her XXY so that different genes wouldn't come out clashing like they tend to do when I try them out on her. Maybe I should try out the new one.

One day I will have the time to learn how to make an accent for her that looks like Greek armor, but for now, the armor from NOTN does look pretty good on her. I didn't keep all of it, but I like the parts I kept.

All those gold/white are related and are part of an unending project. There are ever MORE in my den! I'm trying to find exactly what combinations I like for Light. I have the same problem with my Koi, though I'm getting closer on that front because I'm getting more focused. But yes, in the meantime, I keep finding other dragons I just HAVE to have.

Shhhhhh. Don't tell. I'm working on a subspecies of Bogsneak. (like I need another project!)

You probably already know all about breeding, but just in case, here are things to know about Koi:
1) It's hard to get the right mate right out of the AH because most of them are related, but if you can, that really is the best way to do it if you have the patience to keep looking.
2) If you don't want to wait, pick a mate that is XYY Obsidian / Carrot / Carrot (or some other orange range of your choice). The further the orange choice is from Carrot, the more variety you will get, but too far away and it just starts to look off. It doesn't have to be piebald/paint Pick any genes that are more rare than piebald and paint. Tertiary should be more rare than Underbelly, the more rare the better chance your babies will have Underbelly. Look for breeds that are as rare or more rare than Imperials so that you have a good chance of getting Imperials (though I've recently seen Koi Mirrors and Fae that were really cute)

Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Bantymom

Is Cartier or #57775381 still available? I was gonna purchase him earlier today but missed the auction while at work it seems.
If so, what would you like for him?
@Bantymom

Is Cartier or #57775381 still available? I was gonna purchase him earlier today but missed the auction while at work it seems.
FObX7rS.pngAQPJNOh.png
7ntZZGM.png4lcODb6.png
S1cx8ZZ.pngqjxrAwx.png
~~~qYB60DT.pnguSbUUST.pngWYwQ8Ya.png7HUqD4J.pngB8tBCuz.png05oEk6N.pngTx2cyqw.png
[quote name="Ragsy" date="2020-01-03 17:21:19" ] @Bantymom Is Cartier or #57775381 still available? I was gonna purchase him earlier today but missed the auction while at work it seems. If so, what would you like for him? [/quote] @Ragsy Yes, he is still available. His listing had just expired. He is 13g or 13000. I'll set him up at that on a CR for you. I'm glad he caught your eye!
Ragsy wrote on 2020-01-03 17:21:19:
@Bantymom

@Ragsy
Yes, he is still available. His listing had just expired. He is 13g or 13000. I'll set him up at that on a CR for you. I'm glad he caught your eye!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
@Bantymom

I could do it for treasure!
@Bantymom

FObX7rS.pngAQPJNOh.png
7ntZZGM.png4lcODb6.png
S1cx8ZZ.pngqjxrAwx.png
~~~qYB60DT.pnguSbUUST.pngWYwQ8Ya.png7HUqD4J.pngB8tBCuz.png05oEk6N.pngTx2cyqw.png
[quote name="Ragsy" date="2020-01-03 17:39:41" ] @Bantymom I could do it for treasure! [/quote] @Ragsy Set up!
Ragsy wrote on 2020-01-03 17:39:41:
@Bantymom

@Ragsy
Set up!
Kleos
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He now part of Ragsy's Mighty Lair of the Abiding Boneyard![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57775381] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/577754/57775381_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Ragsy Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you are having as much fun as I am. I love the little story you've created for your clan and took a walk through your lair. Crescent is so beautiful while Ninian, Absentia, and Hagsmire look so ill and tormented. I'm so glad I had a dragon you like. I see that he has ended up with the Celestials, but I have no idea what plans you have for him. Spirals are so full of energy so I hope that he doesn't completely disrupt the peace of the protected heavenly haven. However, if it turns out that he is called in the future to bring serve to another lair, or he is called to serve Plaguemomma, he will accept his fate as an honor. Until such a time, I hope he brings joy to your Clan.
This boy has found a home!
He now part of Ragsy's Mighty Lair of the Abiding Boneyard!

57775381_350.png

@Ragsy
Welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you are having as much fun as I am.

I love the little story you've created for your clan and took a walk through your lair. Crescent is so beautiful while Ninian, Absentia, and Hagsmire look so ill and tormented.

I'm so glad I had a dragon you like. I see that he has ended up with the Celestials, but I have no idea what plans you have for him. Spirals are so full of energy so I hope that he doesn't completely disrupt the peace of the protected heavenly haven. However, if it turns out that he is called in the future to bring serve to another lair, or he is called to serve Plaguemomma, he will accept his fate as an honor.

Until such a time, I hope he brings joy to your Clan.
Kleos
[center][b]This girl has found a home! She has gone to AnneGetYourGun's Venerable Lair of the Focal Point![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57969093] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/579691/57969093_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] @AnneGetYourGun My goodness! You've been a part of Flight Rising for such a long time! It was quite a pleasure strolling through such an organized lair (alas, I have no just organizational skills). Thali, Zionil, Zatepan (I had no idea how good that skin is!), Tomorel (love those wings), and Eira really caught my eye. Inara seems to have taken to your lair quite well. She already has a name, a familiar and a great set of apparel. She looks like she's been there all her life. I don't know what your plans are for her, but I hope they work out. If not and if she is called to serve Glittermon to open lair space for another, she will accept such an honor with pride. Until such a time, I hope she brings light and honor to your clan! [right]@bantymom (happy to receive letters from re-homed hatchlings)[/right]
This girl has found a home!
She has gone to AnneGetYourGun's Venerable Lair of the Focal Point!

57969093_350.png

@AnneGetYourGun
My goodness! You've been a part of Flight Rising for such a long time! It was quite a pleasure strolling through such an organized lair (alas, I have no just organizational skills). Thali, Zionil, Zatepan (I had no idea how good that skin is!), Tomorel (love those wings), and Eira really caught my eye.

Inara seems to have taken to your lair quite well. She already has a name, a familiar and a great set of apparel. She looks like she's been there all her life.

I don't know what your plans are for her, but I hope they work out. If not and if she is called to serve Glittermon to open lair space for another, she will accept such an honor with pride.

Until such a time, I hope she brings light and honor to your clan!
@bantymom
(happy to receive letters from re-homed hatchlings)
Kleos
[center][b]This girl has found a home! She is now a member of Everblue22's Lair of the Zephyr Steppes![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57969068] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/579691/57969068_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Everblue22 Welcome to Flight Rising! I know it's really hard at the beginning, but you have an amazing collection of beauties after about 2 months! And you've been able to make a lot of treasure in that time to be able to buy so many lair slots. You should be so proud of yourself. I just have to tell you who caught my eye: Hourglass (Cobalt and Gold is so elegant), Asphyxiate (I might have to get one like him), Pagus (Gembond is not a general favorite, but it looks good on him), Sienna (Noxtide Fire Wings are striking), Dream (so sweet), Xavior (just WoW), and Lucky (what a great Light rep) Anyway, I'm off track. I'm so glad I had a Koi girl that struck your fancy and now resides with the rest of the unique dragons in your main. Imperials are such perfectionists; I don't know what your plans are for her, but whatever you desire of her she will strive to excel in all things. But I know that lair space is precious and one day she might find herself called to serve the Windsinger to make room for another lovely find or hatchling. Until then, I hope she brings joy and light to you and your lair. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This girl has found a home!
She is now a member of Everblue22's Lair of the Zephyr Steppes!

57969068_350.png

@Everblue22
Welcome to Flight Rising! I know it's really hard at the beginning, but you have an amazing collection of beauties after about 2 months! And you've been able to make a lot of treasure in that time to be able to buy so many lair slots. You should be so proud of yourself.

I just have to tell you who caught my eye: Hourglass (Cobalt and Gold is so elegant), Asphyxiate (I might have to get one like him), Pagus (Gembond is not a general favorite, but it looks good on him), Sienna (Noxtide Fire Wings are striking), Dream (so sweet), Xavior (just WoW), and Lucky (what a great Light rep)

Anyway, I'm off track. I'm so glad I had a Koi girl that struck your fancy and now resides with the rest of the unique dragons in your main. Imperials are such perfectionists; I don't know what your plans are for her, but whatever you desire of her she will strive to excel in all things.

But I know that lair space is precious and one day she might find herself called to serve the Windsinger to make room for another lovely find or hatchling. Until then, I hope she brings joy and light to you and your lair.

Kleos
@bantymom I’ve just hatched 2 dragons with the exact same genes and colouration as Asphyxiate if you’re still wanting a dragon like that!
@bantymom I’ve just hatched 2 dragons with the exact same genes and colouration as Asphyxiate if you’re still wanting a dragon like that!
36-F7-C97-B-2-DE8-4053-978-F-C42309-EFB33-E.png
@Everblue22 Yes, I would be interested, but capsule is not my favorite gene. I have bought a female (in my incoming tab) with Seafoam that I can breed to the male and maybe eventually get one like Asphyxiate, but with underbelly instead. However, I would probably then exalt both parents once I achieved my goal. Also, since I sell my hatchlings for 10g, that is what I would be looking to pay. So, if that is ok with you, send me a CR for the boy for 10g. Edit: and here is one of my Opal Koi breeders: [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51338238] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/513383/51338238_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center]
@Everblue22

Yes, I would be interested, but capsule is not my favorite gene.

I have bought a female (in my incoming tab) with Seafoam that I can breed to the male and maybe eventually get one like Asphyxiate, but with underbelly instead. However, I would probably then exalt both parents once I achieved my goal.

Also, since I sell my hatchlings for 10g, that is what I would be looking to pay.

So, if that is ok with you, send me a CR for the boy for 10g.

Edit: and here is one of my Opal Koi breeders:
Kleos
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 126 127