Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] (Banty's Babies is Moving)
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 126 127
[quote name="Nystrala" date="2020-01-02 17:52:24" ] @Bantymom Thank you for all your kind words <3 I love each and every one of those babies with my whole heart. Quintrell here is a color scheme I've been looking for for awhile! He's meant to represent one of my dragon ocs, an important one at that, so it's not likely he'll ever leave. He'll be very well loved I assure you ^^ [/quote] @Nystrala I'm so glad to know that I had a dragon you needed! *sends warm brownies*
Nystrala wrote on 2020-01-02 17:52:24:
@Bantymom

Thank you for all your kind words <3 I love each and every one of those babies with my whole heart.

Quintrell here is a color scheme I've been looking for for awhile! He's meant to represent one of my dragon ocs, an important one at that, so it's not likely he'll ever leave. He'll be very well loved I assure you ^^

@Nystrala
I'm so glad to know that I had a dragon you needed!
*sends warm brownies*
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Bantymom

Comet has the power of having a nest while I took a break from flight rising and cool down wearing off while she had the nest.
@Bantymom

Comet has the power of having a nest while I took a break from flight rising and cool down wearing off while she had the nest.
@Vicereta
Wow! Cool!
@Vicereta
Wow! Cool!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He now part of the Demesne of shaydfox's Venerable Lair of the Foxfire Bramble, of the Tribe of the Shadow Fox![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57969074] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/579691/57969074_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @shaydfox I just spent way too much time looking at all of your dragons. They are all so beautiful. Here are just a few that caught my eye: Reaper (love those bold colors made by his current genes), Shirin (that skin goes so well with the apparel), Aleksander (perfect clouded Mith!), Arette (love white and gold), Petrichor (just stunning!), AnakinSkydancer (now I want Solar Flame), Cyanide (he just pops out at you), Vaelyn (perfect Flora Cerdae), and Valorian (just too beautiful). You seem so very disciplined in that it looks like you actually complete projects, unlike me, who as dozens of dragons hanging around for each project as I try to figure out exactly what I want. LOL! Haiku looks quite pleased with himself as part of the Tribe. I'm so glad someone found him. He was my only XYY of the bunch this time. Of course, I have no idea what your plans for him actually are, and if one day it should come to pass that he is called to the service of the Shadowbinder, he will be immensely honored and will serve with the unwavering devotion of his kind. But until then, I hope he brings light and joy to your lair. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This boy has found a home!
He now part of the Demesne of shaydfox's Venerable Lair
of the Foxfire Bramble, of the Tribe of the Shadow Fox!

57969074_350.png

@shaydfox
I just spent way too much time looking at all of your dragons. They are all so beautiful. Here are just a few that caught my eye: Reaper (love those bold colors made by his current genes), Shirin (that skin goes so well with the apparel), Aleksander (perfect clouded Mith!), Arette (love white and gold), Petrichor (just stunning!), AnakinSkydancer (now I want Solar Flame), Cyanide (he just pops out at you), Vaelyn (perfect Flora Cerdae), and Valorian (just too beautiful).

You seem so very disciplined in that it looks like you actually complete projects, unlike me, who as dozens of dragons hanging around for each project as I try to figure out exactly what I want. LOL!

Haiku looks quite pleased with himself as part of the Tribe. I'm so glad someone found him. He was my only XYY of the bunch this time. Of course, I have no idea what your plans for him actually are, and if one day it should come to pass that he is called to the service of the Shadowbinder, he will be immensely honored and will serve with the unwavering devotion of his kind.

But until then, I hope he brings light and joy to your lair.
Kleos
@Bantymom

The koi imps are gorgeous! I just bought orange-ade^^ Also, may I ask how you did the purchase button thing?
@Bantymom

The koi imps are gorgeous! I just bought orange-ade^^ Also, may I ask how you did the purchase button thing?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 4t8sUnB.gif
he/him
fr+2

FaBFt2v.pngOzPU1Zs.png

P9xkISo.png
QECe3V6.gif
[quote name="Fin72" date="2020-01-02 21:34:13" ] @Bantymom The koi imps are gorgeous! I just bought orange-ade^^ Also, may I ask how you did the purchase button thing? [/quote] @Fin72 Thanks so much for posting here! It always looks so boring when it's only me. Here is how I did the the Purchase Button: [code][center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy-dragon/57969043][img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/button_buyauction.png[/img][/url] [/center][/code] The first line is the url that directs to the auction house. That number is the dragon's code to get to the right dragon. The second links the url to the button image. The centering isn't necessary, but I wanted it centered in the column under the dragon description. (hint: any time you want to see how someone did something, use "quote" do get it all the code to show up, copy/paste it somewhere where you can see it better, and and then cancel your "quote" post.)
Fin72 wrote on 2020-01-02 21:34:13:
@Bantymom

@Fin72
Thanks so much for posting here! It always looks so boring when it's only me.

Here is how I did the the Purchase Button:
Code:
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy-dragon/57969043][img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/button_buyauction.png[/img][/url] [/center]

The first line is the url that directs to the auction house.
That number is the dragon's code to get to the right dragon.
The second links the url to the button image.
The centering isn't necessary, but I wanted it centered in the column under the dragon description.

(hint: any time you want to see how someone did something, use "quote" do get it all the code to show up, copy/paste it somewhere where you can see it better, and and then cancel your "quote" post.)
Kleos
[quote name="Bantymom" date="2020-01-02 15:13:02" ] [center][b]This boy has found a home! He now part of namjins's Arcane Lair of the Crystalspine Reaches![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57969069] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/579691/57969069_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @namjins Welcome to Flight Rising! You have collected so many nice dragons in such a short time, like StarBorn, Wohpe, Kyros, Lav, and Ellan. How sweet of you to bring my Koi Nocturne into your Clan. Shin is a great name! I have no idea what your plans are for him. Will he be a fighter? A mage? Defender of his new clan? A mate for some lovely lady? Or is it just his fate lie among the beautiful dragons of his new home. Whatever it is, he will excel, for it is the nature of Nocturnes to take on whatever is wanted. But lair space is precious and plans sometimes change. I know you don't exalt dragons you have adopted, but if one day you find that you have to change that policy and Shin is called to serve the Arcanist he will serve with pride and bring honor to your clan. Until then, I hope he brings light and joy to your lair. [right]@bantymom[/right] [/quote] tysm!!! im still trying to figure out what to do since im still new. i love Shin and it's highly unlikely i'll exile him
Bantymom wrote on 2020-01-02 15:13:02:
He now part of namjins's Arcane Lair of the Crystalspine Reaches!

57969069_350.png

@namjins
Welcome to Flight Rising! You have collected so many nice dragons in such a short time, like StarBorn, Wohpe, Kyros, Lav, and Ellan.

How sweet of you to bring my Koi Nocturne into your Clan. Shin is a great name! I have no idea what your plans are for him. Will he be a fighter? A mage? Defender of his new clan? A mate for some lovely lady? Or is it just his fate lie among the beautiful dragons of his new home. Whatever it is, he will excel, for it is the nature of Nocturnes to take on whatever is wanted.

But lair space is precious and plans sometimes change. I know you don't exalt dragons you have adopted, but if one day you find that you have to change that policy and Shin is called to serve the Arcanist he will serve with pride and bring honor to your clan.

Until then, I hope he brings light and joy to your lair.
tysm!!! im still trying to figure out what to do since im still new. i love Shin and it's highly unlikely i'll exile him
8bOgoOP.jpg
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He now belongs to Fin72's Lair of the The Wandering Contagion![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57969081] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/579691/57969081_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Fin72 Welcome to Flight Rising! I can't believe how much you've done in a short two months! Enough lair space for 48+ dragons is expensive. It took me forever to get that far. You must be working VERY hard at this! think you are doing great for being here only just over a month. You have a lot of pretty dragons. I'm particularly envious of your two female Banescale. Such lovely colors! I'm glad you found a dragon of mine that you like. Aji looks quite full of himself there. Imperials are a very proud species. I don't know your plans for him, but I did a scry with him and Hecate and it looks like they might produce a bunch of cute Koi Faes. You might also want to try him with Saoirse or your unnamed black and caramel Skydancer just so see a little more variety. However, if it turns out that he is called in the future to bring sunlight to another lair, or he is called to serve Plague Mamma in The Scarred Wasteland, he will be just as proud to bring light and power to others there as well.
He now belongs to Fin72's Lair of the The Wandering Contagion!

57969081_350.png

@Fin72
Welcome to Flight Rising! I can't believe how much you've done in a short two months! Enough lair space for 48+ dragons is expensive. It took me forever to get that far. You must be working VERY hard at this! think you are doing great for being here only just over a month.

You have a lot of pretty dragons. I'm particularly envious of your two female Banescale. Such lovely colors!

I'm glad you found a dragon of mine that you like. Aji looks quite full of himself there. Imperials are a very proud species. I don't know your plans for him, but I did a scry with him and Hecate and it looks like they might produce a bunch of cute Koi Faes. You might also want to try him with Saoirse or your unnamed black and caramel Skydancer just so see a little more variety.

However, if it turns out that he is called in the future to bring sunlight to another lair, or he is called to serve Plague Mamma in The Scarred Wasteland, he will be just as proud to bring light and power to others there as well.
Kleos
[quote name="namjins" date="2020-01-02 22:11:41" ] [quote name="Bantymom" date="2020-01-02 15:13:02" ] [center][b]This boy has found a home! He now part of namjins's Arcane Lair of the Crystalspine Reaches![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57969069] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/579691/57969069_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @namjins Welcome to Flight Rising! You have collected so many nice dragons in such a short time, like StarBorn, Wohpe, Kyros, Lav, and Ellan. How sweet of you to bring my Koi Nocturne into your Clan. Shin is a great name! I have no idea what your plans are for him. Will he be a fighter? A mage? Defender of his new clan? A mate for some lovely lady? Or is it just his fate lie among the beautiful dragons of his new home. Whatever it is, he will excel, for it is the nature of Nocturnes to take on whatever is wanted. But lair space is precious and plans sometimes change. I know you don't exalt dragons you have adopted, but if one day you find that you have to change that policy and Shin is called to serve the Arcanist he will serve with pride and bring honor to your clan. Until then, I hope he brings light and joy to your lair. [right]@bantymom[/right] [/quote] tysm!!! im still trying to figure out what to do since im still new. i love Shin and it's highly unlikely i'll exile him [/quote] @namjins If you look back through the pages of this thread you will see some of my Koi that have been dressed up (I'm no good at it myself).
namjins wrote on 2020-01-02 22:11:41:
Bantymom wrote on 2020-01-02 15:13:02:
He now part of namjins's Arcane Lair of the Crystalspine Reaches!

57969069_350.png

@namjins
Welcome to Flight Rising! You have collected so many nice dragons in such a short time, like StarBorn, Wohpe, Kyros, Lav, and Ellan.

How sweet of you to bring my Koi Nocturne into your Clan. Shin is a great name! I have no idea what your plans are for him. Will he be a fighter? A mage? Defender of his new clan? A mate for some lovely lady? Or is it just his fate lie among the beautiful dragons of his new home. Whatever it is, he will excel, for it is the nature of Nocturnes to take on whatever is wanted.

But lair space is precious and plans sometimes change. I know you don't exalt dragons you have adopted, but if one day you find that you have to change that policy and Shin is called to serve the Arcanist he will serve with pride and bring honor to your clan.

Until then, I hope he brings light and joy to your lair.
tysm!!! im still trying to figure out what to do since im still new. i love Shin and it's highly unlikely i'll exile him

@namjins
If you look back through the pages of this thread you will see some of my Koi that have been dressed up (I'm no good at it myself).
Kleos
@Bantymom When I got him, I was [i]so[/i] excited to see that he had a note, and hoped that you would be happy with his home! I've wanted to get a Koi Imperial for ages and somehow...none were ever [i]quite[/i] the right one yet. I just absolutely fell in love with him, thank you so much for him! He's such a handsome gentleman, I've had to go stare at him several times lol He will definitely be a very loved permanent resident, and will have to have a mate...and several buddies, I'm sure. Every one of yours are so beautiful! Ahh!! Thank you so much for looking at my dragon children and the wonderful things you've said! I always hope people will notice Aleksander "Mr. Clouded Mith" and Vaelyn with her Flora Cerdae, you have totally made my day. I about perished over Shirin's skin, I love it when they just go so well, I highly doubt she will ever be without it haha! Arette was the cutest little Mirror and I told myself I didn't need to keep another random female Mirror, but then Gaolers popped up within a couple of days and saved me lol! I obviously have a golden and black Skydancer and spooky Spiral addiction too, but in my defense, look how delightfully dramatic they are! xD Anakin, Cyanide, and Valorian pretty much own my avatar space, I forced myself to show off Nepenthes for NotN, since you, unfortunately, cannot see Anakin's nifty things in it. I'd actually previously not been a big fan of the Solar Flame, it looked weird on much of my lair, had been so torn on something to put on him, and I am just so happy it looks good, thank you! [i]And[/i], thank you for flattering my attempt at accomplishing things, I promise it's not that smooth LOL! You know how it goes, you get a solid start on it and then it occurs to you that you absolutely [i]need[/i] to do Pinstripe/Trail Skydancers in Spring-ish bright colors...and suddenly, sidetracked. Thanks, Petrichor lol it's all your fault! Like Reaper starting the need to gene Halloween pretties in the middle of my Tarnish project. I just adore Clytaemnestra and her apparel is perfect, she's beautiful with Basic [i]and[/i] in her scry, what an amazing color combination! Literally, all of your gold and white dragons are just stunning, and Fallen is to die for. All of the Jaguar/Rosette Gaolers, oh my! That is such a perfect gene combo for them, I mean, obviously, I'm biased there, but I maintain it's a fact. And of course, I've had to save your lair because you absolutely have the best Koi Pond around, and I cannot get over the Spirals-who look unbelievable in their Banescale scries too! Thank you again for Haiku, and for giving me such a wonderful lair to lurk! I hope all of your projects go swimmingly in the new year! [emoji=spiral winking size=1]
@Bantymom

When I got him, I was so excited to see that he had a note, and hoped that you would be happy with his home! I've wanted to get a Koi Imperial for ages and somehow...none were ever quite the right one yet. I just absolutely fell in love with him, thank you so much for him! He's such a handsome gentleman, I've had to go stare at him several times lol He will definitely be a very loved permanent resident, and will have to have a mate...and several buddies, I'm sure. Every one of yours are so beautiful! Ahh!!

Thank you so much for looking at my dragon children and the wonderful things you've said! I always hope people will notice Aleksander "Mr. Clouded Mith" and Vaelyn with her Flora Cerdae, you have totally made my day. I about perished over Shirin's skin, I love it when they just go so well, I highly doubt she will ever be without it haha! Arette was the cutest little Mirror and I told myself I didn't need to keep another random female Mirror, but then Gaolers popped up within a couple of days and saved me lol! I obviously have a golden and black Skydancer and spooky Spiral addiction too, but in my defense, look how delightfully dramatic they are! xD Anakin, Cyanide, and Valorian pretty much own my avatar space, I forced myself to show off Nepenthes for NotN, since you, unfortunately, cannot see Anakin's nifty things in it. I'd actually previously not been a big fan of the Solar Flame, it looked weird on much of my lair, had been so torn on something to put on him, and I am just so happy it looks good, thank you!

And, thank you for flattering my attempt at accomplishing things, I promise it's not that smooth LOL! You know how it goes, you get a solid start on it and then it occurs to you that you absolutely need to do Pinstripe/Trail Skydancers in Spring-ish bright colors...and suddenly, sidetracked. Thanks, Petrichor lol it's all your fault! Like Reaper starting the need to gene Halloween pretties in the middle of my Tarnish project.

I just adore Clytaemnestra and her apparel is perfect, she's beautiful with Basic and in her scry, what an amazing color combination! Literally, all of your gold and white dragons are just stunning, and Fallen is to die for. All of the Jaguar/Rosette Gaolers, oh my! That is such a perfect gene combo for them, I mean, obviously, I'm biased there, but I maintain it's a fact. And of course, I've had to save your lair because you absolutely have the best Koi Pond around, and I cannot get over the Spirals-who look unbelievable in their Banescale scries too!

Thank you again for Haiku, and for giving me such a wonderful lair to lurk! I hope all of your projects go swimmingly in the new year!
MXmMK3p.png83JjnTB.png nVMPBGA.png
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 126 127