Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] (Banty's Babies is Moving)
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 126 127
p r e c i o u s b a b s

when im not broke I swear- ahhhhh
p r e c i o u s b a b s

[quote name="Catler00" date="2019-12-24 15:26:15" ] p r e c i o u s b a b s when im not broke I swear- ahhhhh [/quote] @Catler00 lol, thank you! (note, they are only 10g, so you must be super super borke! Best wishes for much treasure in the new year!)
Catler00 wrote on 2019-12-24 15:26:15:
p r e c i o u s b a b s

@Catler00
lol, thank you! (note, they are only 10g, so you must be super super borke! Best wishes for much treasure in the new year!)
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
[quote name="Bantymom" date="2019-12-24 15:36:23" ] [quote name="Catler00" date="2019-12-24 15:26:15" ] p r e c i o u s b a b s when im not broke I swear- ahhhhh [/quote] @Catler00 lol, thank you! (note, they are only 10g, so you must be super super borke! Best wishes for much treasure in the new year!) [/quote] @Bantymom I am the brokest of broke lol Dumped all my muns for a liar expansion- but that means plent of room to buy babs >:)
Bantymom wrote on 2019-12-24 15:36:23:
p r e c i o u s b a b s

@Catler00
lol, thank you! (note, they are only 10g, so you must be super super borke! Best wishes for much treasure in the new year!)

@Bantymom I am the brokest of broke lol Dumped all my muns for a liar expansion- but that means plent of room to buy babs >:)

[quote name="Catler00" date="2019-12-24 15:59:02" ] [quote name="Bantymom" date="2019-12-24 15:36:23" ] [quote name="Catler00" date="2019-12-24 15:26:15" ] p r e c i o u s b a b s when im not broke I swear- ahhhhh [/quote] @Catler00 lol, thank you! (note, they are only 10g, so you must be super super borke! Best wishes for much treasure in the new year!) [/quote] @Bantymom I am the brokest of broke lol Dumped all my muns for a liar expansion- but that means plent of room to buy babs >:) [/quote] @Catler00 Oh, I completely understand! I need to do that again myself, yet at the same time, just can't stand to spend the treasure!
Catler00 wrote on 2019-12-24 15:59:02:
Bantymom wrote on 2019-12-24 15:36:23:
p r e c i o u s b a b s

@Catler00

@Bantymom I am the brokest of broke lol Dumped all my muns for a liar expansion- but that means plent of room to buy babs >:)

@Catler00
Oh, I completely understand! I need to do that again myself, yet at the same time, just can't stand to spend the treasure!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
[center][b]This boy has found a home! He is now a part of ChaoticBeast's Ancient Lair of the Wyrmwound![/b][/center] [center] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57775378] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/577754/57775378_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] @ChaoticBeast I must say, your lair is very distracting. I've just spent more time than I should wandering through each and every page. You have so many pretty-colored dragons. Pelagio, RadioactiveGem, PyresAsh, Eon, and RakuIchijo are particularly awesome! My little gold and white "prince" is very lucky to have found his way to your lair. I know that Bogsneak babies look like clumsy lumps, but he'll be quite impressive and rather handsome once he is fully matured. I'm not sure, but it looks like he might be destined to be a mate for either Nariene or MetallicSun. I know the pairing might not last forever, but I hope he gives you what you're hoping for! If, instead, he is called to serve Plaguemomma. If so, he will serve with pride and bring honor to your clan But until such time, I hope he brings wonder and light to the many dragons in your long-established lair. [right]@bantymom[/right]
This boy has found a home!
He is now a part of ChaoticBeast's Ancient Lair of the Wyrmwound!

@ChaoticBeast
I must say, your lair is very distracting. I've just spent more time than I should wandering through each and every page. You have so many pretty-colored dragons. Pelagio, RadioactiveGem, PyresAsh, Eon, and RakuIchijo are particularly awesome!

My little gold and white "prince" is very lucky to have found his way to your lair. I know that Bogsneak babies look like clumsy lumps, but he'll be quite impressive and rather handsome once he is fully matured.

I'm not sure, but it looks like he might be destined to be a mate for either Nariene or MetallicSun. I know the pairing might not last forever, but I hope he gives you what you're hoping for!

If, instead, he is called to serve Plaguemomma. If so, he will serve with pride and bring honor to your clan But until such time, I hope he brings wonder and light to the many dragons in your long-established lair.
Kleos
[center][b]This girl has found a home! She she is now a part of SnailEmail's Lair of the Everbloom Gardens![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57803203] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/578033/57803203_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @SnailEmail Welcome to Flight Rising! You've done really will in 2 months. Congratulations on not one, but two, Invisibility Cloaks! They look really really good with the Tree Warden's and Mistlurkers's Garb and the paper masques. I'm glad I had a dragon that you like. Most people don't like Crackle, but I do like how Maize Crackle looks like gold, and on the black it looks like gold lightning. Of course, I don't know what you have planned for her. It looks like you recently purged your lair so you might have new projects in mind, so perhaps her stay is temporary and she is destined to serve Gladekeeper. And if that IS her fate, she will be honored to serve him. Until then, I hope she brings safety and light to your lair. [right]@bantymom [i](happy to receive letters from re-homed hatchlings) [/i] [/right]
This girl has found a home!
She she is now a part of SnailEmail's Lair of the Everbloom Gardens!

57803203_350.png

@SnailEmail
Welcome to Flight Rising! You've done really will in 2 months. Congratulations on not one, but two, Invisibility Cloaks! They look really really good with the Tree Warden's and Mistlurkers's Garb and the paper masques.

I'm glad I had a dragon that you like. Most people don't like Crackle, but I do like how Maize Crackle looks like gold, and on the black it looks like gold lightning.

Of course, I don't know what you have planned for her. It looks like you recently purged your lair so you might have new projects in mind, so perhaps her stay is temporary and she is destined to serve Gladekeeper. And if that IS her fate, she will be honored to serve him.

Until then, I hope she brings safety and light to your lair.
@bantymom
(happy to receive letters from re-homed hatchlings)
Kleos
@Bantymom Thank you very much! For the compliments and for Prince. He really is a beautiful dragon and is in fact going to be a mate for Nariene. (Once I change her over to facet from bee) I can't wait to see the outcome of their babies. So once again, thank you very much for putting him in the AH so I could have the chance to buy him. [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Bantymom

Thank you very much! For the compliments and for Prince. He really is a beautiful dragon and is in fact going to be a mate for Nariene. (Once I change her over to facet from bee) I can't wait to see the outcome of their babies. So once again, thank you very much for putting him in the AH so I could have the chance to buy him.
[center][b]This girl has found a home! She is now part of unclespook's Mighty Lair of the Wispwillow Grove![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56929208] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/569293/56929208_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] @unclespook Sending you a belated "Welcome!" to Flight Rising. It looks like things are going well for you. You have a lovely collection of Gaolers! You must have amazing willpower to be able to stick to just one breed. I love all those you've already gened — Their patterns are so intense! I"m glad you were able to find a Gaoler you like from my lair. I don't know what you are planing to use her for, but as she is safely tucked away in your Den surrounded by others of her kind, it looks like she fits right in. However, I know that lair space is precious and that plans change. If it is her fate to find her way to another lair, or if she is called to serve Plaguemomma, she will fulfill her duty fiercely and bring honor to your Clan. Ih the meantime, I hope she works out well. :D [right]@bantymom[/right]
This girl has found a home!
She is now part of unclespook's Mighty Lair of the Wispwillow Grove!

56929208_350.png

@unclespook
Sending you a belated "Welcome!" to Flight Rising. It looks like things are going well for you. You have a lovely collection of Gaolers! You must have amazing willpower to be able to stick to just one breed. I love all those you've already gened — Their patterns are so intense!

I"m glad you were able to find a Gaoler you like from my lair. I don't know what you are planing to use her for, but as she is safely tucked away in your Den surrounded by others of her kind, it looks like she fits right in.

However, I know that lair space is precious and that plans change. If it is her fate to find her way to another lair, or if she is called to serve Plaguemomma, she will fulfill her duty fiercely and bring honor to your Clan.

Ih the meantime, I hope she works out well. :D
Kleos
@bantymom Thank you so much, both for her and for the compliments! I have some gene changes in mind for her, but honestly? I was so lucky to find her. I've got so many plans with all the Gaolers in my lair- the fun is working up to achieving my goals. She's already been a big help and I can't wait for her final look. [emoji=gaoler happy size=1]
@bantymom

Thank you so much, both for her and for the compliments! I have some gene changes in mind for her, but honestly? I was so lucky to find her. I've got so many plans with all the Gaolers in my lair- the fun is working up to achieving my goals. She's already been a big help and I can't wait for her final look.
@unclespook

Ooooo! I can hardly wait to see what you do with her!
@unclespook

Ooooo! I can hardly wait to see what you do with her!
Kleos
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 126 127