Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2019
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 60
Thanks! I must have looked right at them and missed them. *headdesk*
Thanks! I must have looked right at them and missed them. *headdesk*
One chest. Hate this site.
Seraph / Any pronouns / Wishlist
@ devs: I just want to say thank you for adding the rare chance for non-NotN monsters to drop event-related items. It helps my grinding mentality a lot when I don't feel like the non-NotN packs are pointless when I'm trying to find NotN stuff.
@ devs: I just want to say thank you for adding the rare chance for non-NotN monsters to drop event-related items. It helps my grinding mentality a lot when I don't feel like the non-NotN packs are pointless when I'm trying to find NotN stuff.
So awsome!
So awsome!
Yes!
Yes!
[list]just dropping in to say: god the coli animation for the furious fawn familiar is terrifying
    just dropping in to say: god the coli animation for the furious fawn familiar is terrifying
3h66iSk.png

-he/they
-+1 fr time
[quote name="Fletchling" date="2019-12-29 13:00:10" ] One chest. Hate this site. [/quote] Don’t hate the site, it’s just youre luck for a bad rng chance
Fletchling wrote on 2019-12-29 13:00:10:
Don’t hate the site, it’s just youre luck for a bad rng chance
Star.png
Poetry:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3127355/1#post_50986043
[emoji=nocturne size=1][emoji=nocturne happy size=1][emoji=nocturne love size=1][emoji=nocturne love size=1][emoji=nocturne star size=1][emoji=nocturne winking size=1]
I haven't been lucky enough to find a single chest in the past 3 days! Doing 20 or more battles at level 15 (my best dragon's levels) gathering seafood 2 days & meat the 3rd, and no chests!
I haven't been lucky enough to find a single chest in the past 3 days! Doing 20 or more battles at level 15 (my best dragon's levels) gathering seafood 2 days & meat the 3rd, and no chests!
happy notn!!
happy notn!!
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 60