Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2019
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 59 60
[quote name="arrowXflight" date="2019-12-29 17:41:01" ] [quote name="Fletchling" date="2019-12-29 13:00:10" ] One chest. Hate this site. [/quote] Don’t hate the site, it’s just youre luck for a bad rng chance [/quote] Sadly that is BS. 4 days in a row on Gathering and 0 chests. Only got 5 first day. Today was my 4th day of nothing. The RNG has nothing to do with over 60 gatherings total and 0 chests.
arrowXflight wrote on 2019-12-29 17:41:01:
Fletchling wrote on 2019-12-29 13:00:10:
One chest. Hate this site.
Don’t hate the site, it’s just youre luck for a bad rng chance
Sadly that is BS. 4 days in a row on Gathering and 0 chests. Only got 5 first day. Today was my 4th day of nothing. The RNG has nothing to do with over 60 gatherings total and 0 chests.
[quote name="NoctusMortuum" date="2019-12-30 04:27:33" ] [quote name="arrowXflight" date="2019-12-29 17:41:01" ] [quote name="Fletchling" date="2019-12-29 13:00:10" ] One chest. Hate this site. [/quote] Don’t hate the site, it’s just youre luck for a bad rng chance [/quote] Sadly that is BS. 4 days in a row on Gathering and 0 chests. Only got 5 first day. Today was my 4th day of nothing. The RNG has nothing to do with over 60 gatherings total and 0 chests. [/quote] Um, I've only EVER gotten 1 or none with gathering turns - the rarity is higher so you get common stuff more often. The only way to reliably get chests is the Coliseum. So yes. It's bad luck.
NoctusMortuum wrote on 2019-12-30 04:27:33:
arrowXflight wrote on 2019-12-29 17:41:01:
Fletchling wrote on 2019-12-29 13:00:10:
One chest. Hate this site.
Don’t hate the site, it’s just youre luck for a bad rng chance
Sadly that is BS. 4 days in a row on Gathering and 0 chests. Only got 5 first day. Today was my 4th day of nothing. The RNG has nothing to do with over 60 gatherings total and 0 chests.

Um, I've only EVER gotten 1 or none with gathering turns - the rarity is higher so you get common stuff more often. The only way to reliably get chests is the Coliseum. So yes. It's bad luck.
The plasmpool vista and the glazed sentry look wicked. I love them!!
The plasmpool vista and the glazed sentry look wicked. I love them!!
A logo with two small green sprouts and the title Spontaneous Sprouts
Dude, I'm getting so many necturines ;w;
Dude, I'm getting so many necturines ;w;
[quote name="jupjter" date="2019-12-29 15:42:50" ] [list]just dropping in to say: god the coli animation for the furious fawn familiar is terrifying [/quote] Omg yes it is! Her leg moves so weirdly like slime or rubber or something It's disturbing
Quote:
    just dropping in to say: god the coli animation for the furious fawn familiar is terrifying
Omg yes it is! Her leg moves so weirdly like slime or rubber or something

It's disturbing
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 4t8sUnB.gif
he/him
fr+2

FaBFt2v.pngOzPU1Zs.png

P9xkISo.png
QECe3V6.gif
Yeee yaw!!
Yeee yaw!!
shadowf2.pngshadowvs1.pngiiaMf9J.pngLuwwl93.pngshadowvs1.pngshadowf1.png
Yeee yaw!!
Yeee yaw!!
shadowf2.pngshadowvs1.pngiiaMf9J.pngLuwwl93.pngshadowvs1.pngshadowf1.png
Everyone: Oooh NotN, time to make some money!

RNG: NOPE
Everyone: Oooh NotN, time to make some money!

RNG: NOPE
OwO
OwO
21663875_tZDUMeVKejIIV6l.png

Mew||she/her||fr+15
• dragon sales
• wishlist
... Ice Runestone
Just popping in to say, yeah the drop rates are awful for this year. But I’ve noticing that in general with all festivals in the last few years.
It’s a shame, because I really used to enjoy this holiday. There’s more than enough in the chests, and even if they dropped more, I don’t think it’d be an issue because of just how much stuff they have. But the drop rate has plummeted and I’m lucky if I even get 2 a day.
Not to mention I’ve only found one egg so far, and that was through a chest. The entire point of this festival is to get notcurnes and themed stuff, and that’s almost impossible.

It’s making it incredibly hard to want to play, I’m sick of the coli, I played for a few hours and only one chest dropped.
The item pool is so large, how am I expected to get anything new if I can barely get chests?

This is supposed to be fun, not incredibly boring because there’s almost nothing.
Just popping in to say, yeah the drop rates are awful for this year. But I’ve noticing that in general with all festivals in the last few years.
It’s a shame, because I really used to enjoy this holiday. There’s more than enough in the chests, and even if they dropped more, I don’t think it’d be an issue because of just how much stuff they have. But the drop rate has plummeted and I’m lucky if I even get 2 a day.
Not to mention I’ve only found one egg so far, and that was through a chest. The entire point of this festival is to get notcurnes and themed stuff, and that’s almost impossible.

It’s making it incredibly hard to want to play, I’m sick of the coli, I played for a few hours and only one chest dropped.
The item pool is so large, how am I expected to get anything new if I can barely get chests?

This is supposed to be fun, not incredibly boring because there’s almost nothing.
16517661_DubXWdDWeIKI5FH.gif16517555_oY4UyEbMb3wqd32.gif bowls by @Araej
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 59 60