Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | „Welcome back to FR, me!" Hatch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Whoa that antique/thicket/jungle slate/hickory/beige and latter/dust/gold are v handsome! please let me know if you decide to sell/auction any of them
Whoa that antique/thicket/jungle slate/hickory/beige and latter/dust/gold are v handsome! please let me know if you decide to sell/auction any of them
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
Welp I'm gonna throw down some ids let me know if you plan on selling/auctioning any of these ones:
Welp I'm gonna throw down some ids let me know if you plan on selling/auctioning any of these ones:
Could you please ping me if you decide to sell the coal/lapis/moon one?
Could you please ping me if you decide to sell the coal/lapis/moon one?
34822.png Tower/Karak
they/it
+9h FR

Ping me!
----I'll miss your posts otherwise.----
* accent shop
* pure progen
lineage project

* wishlist
21402.png
Welcome back! You got some lovelies for your return mass hatch, so many good babies! c:

If you end up selling the peacock/thicket/sunset or the cream/pink/watermelon I would love a ping!
Welcome back! You got some lovelies for your return mass hatch, so many good babies! c:

If you end up selling the peacock/thicket/sunset or the cream/pink/watermelon I would love a ping!
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
Welcome back and good luck
I'm interesed in the cream/pink/watermelon kid
Welcome back and good luck
I'm interesed in the cream/pink/watermelon kid
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=83&bodygene=42&breed=11&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=140&tertgene=10&winggene=24&wings=40&auth=de1ebe2030791a2f9936410a6719dae5277fae38&dummyext=prev.png[/img] AHHHHHH I want this one so badly. Please lemme know if you decide to sell him.
dragon?age=1&body=83&bodygene=42&breed=11&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=140&tertgene=10&winggene=24&wings=40&auth=de1ebe2030791a2f9936410a6719dae5277fae38&dummyext=prev.png

AHHHHHH I want this one so badly. Please lemme know if you decide to sell him.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
so many scries for so many beautiful hatches!! welcome back xD

I'd love to be pinged for sales, I've got my eye on a couple of these kids c;
so many scries for so many beautiful hatches!! welcome back xD

I'd love to be pinged for sales, I've got my eye on a couple of these kids c;
alpinehell%20tiny%20trophies_zpsancgyvwq.pngtumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gifdhzVTLe.pngalpinehell%20tiny%20trophies%20worst%20egg%20finder_zpsg48vydyc.png
Do you perhaps have an estimate on when you'll be selling some bois or? :^) would love to know if I need to save up or not
Do you perhaps have an estimate on when you'll be selling some bois or? :^) would love to know if I need to save up or not
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I don't have one yet. I'm really busy irl rn, so it might take me a while. Sorry for the wait! TvT
I don't have one yet. I'm really busy irl rn, so it might take me a while. Sorry for the wait! TvT
1 2 3 4 5 6 7