Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Sword & Shield hub~!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42
I am looking for a Galran Ponyta, unfortunately, I got sword and didn't realize - that was a shield exclusive and my heart died.
I am looking for a Galran Ponyta, unfortunately, I got sword and didn't realize - that was a shield exclusive and my heart died.
"The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
@cynicalmuffin
I could send you one over, if you want! Send me a message if you are interested :)
@cynicalmuffin
I could send you one over, if you want! Send me a message if you are interested :)
Stand Still. Stay Silent.
Huh I guess no one wants to help me :/
Huh I guess no one wants to help me :/
rsz-rsz-1hatchery.png rsz-brewing.png art-shop-2.png B7aT9QH.png flB6EWm.png
@snivy14
Hey, if you send me a message and tell me what pokemon you need, I can see if I have them and send them over :)
@snivy14
Hey, if you send me a message and tell me what pokemon you need, I can see if I have them and send them over :)
Stand Still. Stay Silent.
@deepflowmanah i can trade you 6 bob's food tins if youre still looking.

also if anyone else is looking i got sword exclusives to give & some shield ones too. i'm looking for grookey, sableye, legendary swap, & phantump/trevenant.
@deepflowmanah i can trade you 6 bob's food tins if youre still looking.

also if anyone else is looking i got sword exclusives to give & some shield ones too. i'm looking for grookey, sableye, legendary swap, & phantump/trevenant.
morri|he/him|FR+3
"Wait, wait, wait! I know this guy! Yeah, we are screwed."
[quote name="PearlConnor" date="2019-12-28 14:40:00" ] My Pikachu and Cinderace are finally making an effort! Also... Bedes a man?? [/quote] LEGIT MY EXACT THOUGHT PROCESS
PearlConnor wrote on 2019-12-28 14:40:00:
My Pikachu and Cinderace are finally making an effort!

Also... Bedes a man??
LEGIT MY EXACT THOUGHT PROCESS
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
@terrormask

I have a grookey with the egg move hammer arm I need Rufflet, Solrock and Zacian I'll trade Zacian right back.
@terrormask

I have a grookey with the egg move hammer arm I need Rufflet, Solrock and Zacian I'll trade Zacian right back.
rsz-rsz-1hatchery.png rsz-brewing.png art-shop-2.png B7aT9QH.png flB6EWm.png
Hey fr! Anyone with shield wanna trade a ponyta for a farfetch’d?
Hey fr! Anyone with shield wanna trade a ponyta for a farfetch’d?
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
Trying to complete the pokedex bit by bit, I'll probably be able to get the version exclusives, but the one pokemon that might be a bit hard to get would be karrablast's evolution. If anyone has the other Pokemon for it and would be willing to trade back and forth please let me know!
Trying to complete the pokedex bit by bit, I'll probably be able to get the version exclusives, but the one pokemon that might be a bit hard to get would be karrablast's evolution. If anyone has the other Pokemon for it and would be willing to trade back and forth please let me know!
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
I only have five pokemon and I just beat the semi finals.
I only have five pokemon and I just beat the semi finals.
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42