Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | LVL25 GEN1 COATL CLOSED
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Woot! Good luck!
Woot! Good luck!
:: Deity Bubble Pool Hatchery: Breeder of the Dragon Gods :: [Raffle Thread - Closed]
xpF3T3u.png
I'm sending another 100k to you
I'm sending another 100k to you
signatureletsmakesomesc.png
@SleepyPyromancer, @chuplayswithfire, @oldred100, @Moonyen, @AntiFerret, @intemporel

You were all added, thanks a lot!
@SleepyPyromancer, @chuplayswithfire, @oldred100, @Moonyen, @AntiFerret, @intemporel

You were all added, thanks a lot!
@liarboo: 12k treasure and a level 5 dragon at the Crossroads, for 20 more tickets :) Thanks!
@liarboo: 12k treasure and a level 5 dragon at the Crossroads, for 20 more tickets :) Thanks!
@liarboo I want to send a level 25 Dragon, how many tickets would that get me? c:

Edit: Actually I want to send a few level ten Dragons, instead of a 25
@liarboo I want to send a level 25 Dragon, how many tickets would that get me? c:

Edit: Actually I want to send a few level ten Dragons, instead of a 25
@ArchaicPyro Level 10 dragons will get you 15 dragons! And in case you change your mind again, lvl 25 will get you 39 :)
@ArchaicPyro Level 10 dragons will get you 15 dragons! And in case you change your mind again, lvl 25 will get you 39 :)
Alright I sent two level tens last minute for the tickets c:
@liarboo
Alright I sent two level tens last minute for the tickets c:
@liarboo
@ArchaicPyro I can't accept the trade, you either have a familiar on them or they're in the AH :)

And I just got them, thanks!
@ArchaicPyro I can't accept the trade, you either have a familiar on them or they're in the AH :)

And I just got them, thanks!
@liarboo My bad, I forgot about that ^-^' Took them off for ya
@liarboo My bad, I forgot about that ^-^' Took them off for ya
@converseburden, @ArchaicPyro

You're both added! And if anyone else sees this comment, I'm going to be ending this early coz I feel sickish and want to go to bed early so...!
@converseburden, @ArchaicPyro

You're both added! And if anyone else sees this comment, I'm going to be ending this early coz I feel sickish and want to go to bed early so...!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17