Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | LVL25 GEN1 COATL CLOSED
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
@Liarboo Thank you for the update much appreciated. I may keep them until the notice day and get them as high as I can. I'll let you know on that, I have 4 skydancers that may come your way if they do not sell and I might level them as well, we'll see how leveling these three turn out.
@Liarboo Thank you for the update much appreciated. I may keep them until the notice day and get them as high as I can. I'll let you know on that, I have 4 skydancers that may come your way if they do not sell and I might level them as well, we'll see how leveling these three turn out.
@Gino, your total was updated! And so you and others know, they're at lvl 24 now
@Gino, your total was updated! And so you and others know, they're at lvl 24 now
@liarboo

I've got a last minute lvl 4 dragon and some treasure ^^ sending them your way now
@liarboo

I've got a last minute lvl 4 dragon and some treasure ^^ sending them your way now
@liarboo i would like to buy 10 tickets, will be sending the treasure your way!
@liarboo i would like to buy 10 tickets, will be sending the treasure your way!
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY:
Good Luck
@Xelynka @croagunk You were both added, thanks!
@Xelynka @croagunk You were both added, thanks!
@oldred100, @Sheerivory, @Arbitrary, @Xemriss, @Amalgamate, @Gino, @Ocearen, @GreatContagion, @Hestmord, @obscuresoul, @Lezy, @Mewbreon, @BeingOfNature, @Ellenai, @Xelynka, @tuls, @Andasax, @Khyra, @Faisse, @Endro, @Shishiru, @posibee, @shandril, @eiskoloss, @Faoiltiama, @Brightwinged, @yumehisakawa, @chuplayswithfire, @converseburden, @Navella, @AntiFerret, @Moonyen, @Nori, @driftwoodq, , @SleepyPyromancer, @ArchaicPyro, @doomish, @Drakel, @Sylverkitti, @greywell, @Sorbet, @intemporel, @HollowDragon, @onashtreelane, @Polluxander, @TrickyLA, @Stormflight, @snivy3258, @croagunk

Okey doke, I got them leveled to 25 sooner than Friday, go me. So the raffle will officially end tomorrow, May 29th, an hourish before roll over. (I'm an hour ahead of server time.) So get any last minute purchases in!
@oldred100, @Sheerivory, @Arbitrary, @Xemriss, @Amalgamate, @Gino, @Ocearen, @GreatContagion, @Hestmord, @obscuresoul, @Lezy, @Mewbreon, @BeingOfNature, @Ellenai, @Xelynka, @tuls, @Andasax, @Khyra, @Faisse, @Endro, @Shishiru, @posibee, @shandril, @eiskoloss, @Faoiltiama, @Brightwinged, @yumehisakawa, @chuplayswithfire, @converseburden, @Navella, @AntiFerret, @Moonyen, @Nori, @driftwoodq, , @SleepyPyromancer, @ArchaicPyro, @doomish, @Drakel, @Sylverkitti, @greywell, @Sorbet, @intemporel, @HollowDragon, @onashtreelane, @Polluxander, @TrickyLA, @Stormflight, @snivy3258, @croagunk

Okey doke, I got them leveled to 25 sooner than Friday, go me. So the raffle will officially end tomorrow, May 29th, an hourish before roll over. (I'm an hour ahead of server time.) So get any last minute purchases in!
@liarboo

Isn't tomorrow the 29th? XD
@liarboo

Isn't tomorrow the 29th? XD
gvvmw41.png
@yumehisakawa Oops, yes it is, thanks
@yumehisakawa Oops, yes it is, thanks
Welp. I have two tickets (one bought, one for bumping, I think?), so I have like no chance of winning. But good luck anyway everyone!
Welp. I have two tickets (one bought, one for bumping, I think?), so I have like no chance of winning. But good luck anyway everyone!
@Lairboo sending you a renegade.
@Lairboo sending you a renegade.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17