Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | LVL25 GEN1 COATL CLOSED
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@oldred100, @Sheerivory, @Arbitrary, @Xemriss, @Amalgamate, @Gino, @Ocearen, @GreatContagion, @Hestmord, @obscuresoul, @Lezy, @Mewbreon, @BeingOfNature, @Ellenai, @Xelynka, @tuls, @Andasax, @Khyra, @Faisse, @Endro, @Shishiru, @posibee, @shandril, @eiskoloss, @Faoiltiama, @Brightwinged, @yumehisakawa, @chuplayswithfire, @converseburden, @Navella, @AntiFerret, @Moonyen, @Nori, @driftwoodq, , @SleepyPyromancer, @ArchaicPyro, @doomish, @Drakel, @Sylverkitti, @greywell, @Sorbet, @intemporel, @HollowDragon, @onashtreelane, @Polluxander, @TrickyLA, @Stormflight, @snivy3258, @croagunk

Drew early tonight coz I feel gross and going to bed. Thank you to everyone that joined in, I really appreciate it! I will have another raffle opening tomorrow, so look for that, and if you'd like to be on my permanent ping list for raffles let me know and I'll add you.

So, the winners are...! (The number in [ these brackets ] are the #s RNG.org picked)

Winner 1) @Faisse [640]
Winner 2) @doomish [3155]
Winner 3) @Andasax [2896]
Winner 4) @converseburden [919]
Winner 5) @Stormflight [2322]

Okay! What I need you guys to do for me is: Reply to this post with a list of prizes in order of preference, but only list as many prizes as the number I drew you at. So if you were winner #1 tell me 1 prize, winner #2 list 2 prizes, winner #3 list 3 prizes, etc. Get back to me within 48 hours or you forfeit your spot.

Since I'm going to bed early, I won't be handing anything out till tomorrow. I will hand prizes out in order.

If anyone is interested in buying the left over level 25 dragon let me know! I'm going to sell it for 250K.

And, once again, thanks so much for playing!
@oldred100, @Sheerivory, @Arbitrary, @Xemriss, @Amalgamate, @Gino, @Ocearen, @GreatContagion, @Hestmord, @obscuresoul, @Lezy, @Mewbreon, @BeingOfNature, @Ellenai, @Xelynka, @tuls, @Andasax, @Khyra, @Faisse, @Endro, @Shishiru, @posibee, @shandril, @eiskoloss, @Faoiltiama, @Brightwinged, @yumehisakawa, @chuplayswithfire, @converseburden, @Navella, @AntiFerret, @Moonyen, @Nori, @driftwoodq, , @SleepyPyromancer, @ArchaicPyro, @doomish, @Drakel, @Sylverkitti, @greywell, @Sorbet, @intemporel, @HollowDragon, @onashtreelane, @Polluxander, @TrickyLA, @Stormflight, @snivy3258, @croagunk

Drew early tonight coz I feel gross and going to bed. Thank you to everyone that joined in, I really appreciate it! I will have another raffle opening tomorrow, so look for that, and if you'd like to be on my permanent ping list for raffles let me know and I'll add you.

So, the winners are...! (The number in [ these brackets ] are the #s RNG.org picked)

Winner 1) @Faisse [640]
Winner 2) @doomish [3155]
Winner 3) @Andasax [2896]
Winner 4) @converseburden [919]
Winner 5) @Stormflight [2322]

Okay! What I need you guys to do for me is: Reply to this post with a list of prizes in order of preference, but only list as many prizes as the number I drew you at. So if you were winner #1 tell me 1 prize, winner #2 list 2 prizes, winner #3 list 3 prizes, etc. Get back to me within 48 hours or you forfeit your spot.

Since I'm going to bed early, I won't be handing anything out till tomorrow. I will hand prizes out in order.

If anyone is interested in buying the left over level 25 dragon let me know! I'm going to sell it for 250K.

And, once again, thanks so much for playing!
Aw. Okay. :( Darnit. Lol.

Congratulations to the winners. :D
Aw. Okay. :( Darnit. Lol.

Congratulations to the winners. :D
@AntiFerret Sorry. :( I wish I was dragon rich enough to give everyone prizes!!
@AntiFerret Sorry. :( I wish I was dragon rich enough to give everyone prizes!!
@liarboo

XD It's okay! I don't really mind, actually. :3 I'm drowning in dragons already. D:
{3
@liarboo

XD It's okay! I don't really mind, actually. :3 I'm drowning in dragons already. D:
{3
@liarboo: Oh, awesome! Thanks for hosting this raffle.

My choices:
Fear the Fear
Ten More Miles
No Good Story Ever Starts with Drinking Tea
Stand Up and Fight - Snapper Lady

And I hope you feel better soon!
@liarboo: Oh, awesome! Thanks for hosting this raffle.

My choices:
Fear the Fear
Ten More Miles
No Good Story Ever Starts with Drinking Tea
Stand Up and Fight - Snapper Lady

And I hope you feel better soon!
@Liarboo *heart shatters*
@Liarboo *heart shatters*
Congrats winners!
Congrats winners!
IIN1Zjg.png
@Liarboo hope you feel better! Ping me for the next raffle
@Liarboo hope you feel better! Ping me for the next raffle
Ax0fBhr.png
@liarboo

Yay, i managed to slip onto the list! XD thanks for hosting such an awesome raffle.

- Victoriae and Triumphi Dominus (as if that would happen)
- Stand Up and Fight (Miettinen, then Vanska)
- Fear the Fear
- Ten More Miles
- No Good Story Ever Starts with Drinking tea
@liarboo

Yay, i managed to slip onto the list! XD thanks for hosting such an awesome raffle.

- Victoriae and Triumphi Dominus (as if that would happen)
- Stand Up and Fight (Miettinen, then Vanska)
- Fear the Fear
- Ten More Miles
- No Good Story Ever Starts with Drinking tea
IF7Zry6.jpg
Oh man oh man oh man !!
My choices would be:

- Victoriae and Triumphi Dominus
- Stand Up and Fight (Vanska, the Snapper lady)

Thanks so much for hosting such an amazing raffle! Could I maybe be added to your permanent ping list? c:
Oh man oh man oh man !!
My choices would be:

- Victoriae and Triumphi Dominus
- Stand Up and Fight (Vanska, the Snapper lady)

Thanks so much for hosting such an amazing raffle! Could I maybe be added to your permanent ping list? c:
2c93cd885dc165c7b69822594821f6d8e2d10e6d.pngd9774487d6b4f1ef5beafe9c7325feee6c846a53.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17