Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | tl;dr of your lore
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38
vampires?? witches??? heroes with horrible origins stories?? why is every plot pushed into one?!?!?!? HELP US
vampires?? witches??? heroes with horrible origins stories?? why is every plot pushed into one?!?!?!? HELP US
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
what if dragons fell out of the sky and hit their heads on mango seeds?
eh sounds like a plan.

comes with explosions
what if dragons fell out of the sky and hit their heads on mango seeds?
eh sounds like a plan.

comes with explosions
BILLIONS OF BLUE BLISTERING BARNACLES

K20cO1K.png
NEW: Pride Birdies!
The Arcanist is a dummy for simply staring at space, so we GO there as we wish and we aspire to be cosmic entities by studying them.

Also we worship total annihilation, also known as Entropy, which keeps the Shade like a dog.
The Arcanist is a dummy for simply staring at space, so we GO there as we wish and we aspire to be cosmic entities by studying them.

Also we worship total annihilation, also known as Entropy, which keeps the Shade like a dog.
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
Can people stop breaking reality? please?
Can people stop breaking reality? please?
"I'm just trying to run a peaceful clan in a beautiful, bountiful, diverse stretch of forest -- why do I hear cackling and explosions?!"

or

Mischievous merry misfits make migraines for matriarch. Placid patriarch purrs panaceas, providing plentiful plants.
"I'm just trying to run a peaceful clan in a beautiful, bountiful, diverse stretch of forest -- why do I hear cackling and explosions?!"

or

Mischievous merry misfits make migraines for matriarch. Placid patriarch purrs panaceas, providing plentiful plants.
~Tumblr - Twitter - DA - FA - Weasyl~
Creepy post-apocalyptic spirals, most of whom are ambush predators in creepy, distressing ways.
Creepy post-apocalyptic spirals, most of whom are ambush predators in creepy, distressing ways.

Available at cost to Plague flight members.
hey, remember when the Gods were afraid of the Shade? let's stay humble.
hey, remember when the Gods were afraid of the Shade? let's stay humble.
BonsaiPixels.FR_2xPlanter.png wfuYhNt.gif sale trade lore wishlist

mwa82103691.png
post-apocalyptic gay desert communism
post-apocalyptic gay desert communism
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
A memer from Earth works hard to become immortal and makes a desert paradise based on Ancient Egyptian architecture, culture and fashion for her gay alien crush and her godly masters because she is a fool.
A memer from Earth works hard to become immortal and makes a desert paradise based on Ancient Egyptian architecture, culture and fashion for her gay alien crush and her godly masters because she is a fool.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Eldritch horrors have a tea party well trying to run a small business
Eldritch horrors have a tea party well trying to run a small business
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38