Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | tl;dr of your lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
there’s not much yet but:
the rest of my clan: hoe don’t do it
one dragon: *does it* (this bit has not happened yet but it will)
the rest of my clan: oh my god (again, planned to happen but not yet)
there’s not much yet but:
the rest of my clan: hoe don’t do it
one dragon: *does it* (this bit has not happened yet but it will)
the rest of my clan: oh my god (again, planned to happen but not yet)
goSc2L4.png
Orphans start a clan and become monarchs, normal dragons and the kinda crazy dragons live together under a monarchy, meanwhile some wizard stalks them
Orphans start a clan and become monarchs, normal dragons and the kinda crazy dragons live together under a monarchy, meanwhile some wizard stalks them
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Clan members worship spirits and demigods (Flight Reps) during their festival month. The clan receives good fortune and prosperity (treasure from exalting and loot from coli battles) in doing so. Aside from that, they are fairly normal. A very close-knit family, everyone knows their role and contributes to help each other. Oh, and because we're a Wind clan, some clanmates are known to migrate to other lands (Flights).
Clan members worship spirits and demigods (Flight Reps) during their festival month. The clan receives good fortune and prosperity (treasure from exalting and loot from coli battles) in doing so. Aside from that, they are fairly normal. A very close-knit family, everyone knows their role and contributes to help each other. Oh, and because we're a Wind clan, some clanmates are known to migrate to other lands (Flights).
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
CULT CULT CULT CULT CULT
CULT CULT CULT CULT CULT
X4sD3Je.png
m3TbcZw.png
UawspVz.png
a69iToJ.png
iQdxS54.gifhe/himETU8zpR.gif
actually a murder of crows in a trenchcoat
the sea is a dark and not so empty expanse
the sea is a dark and not so empty expanse
- C l a n   A b y s s -

You left our lungs for canteens.
You left our ankles for anchors.

- -
a bunch of weirdos take in more weirdos there's one that breaks the fourth wall and also some brothers die
a bunch of weirdos take in more weirdos there's one that breaks the fourth wall and also some brothers die
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
some evol gods
some evol gods
:D
Should this story be about haunted ruins, a haunted cave, or a haunted circus?
Hey I have an idea, make a complicated set up involving a circus setting up camp in ruins in a cave!
Should this story be about haunted ruins, a haunted cave, or a haunted circus?
Hey I have an idea, make a complicated set up involving a circus setting up camp in ruins in a cave!
I hope you're having a great day•buy the pretty dragon
My lore can be roughly compared to the plot of somebody's first D&D game that goes horribly wrong when the players fail to understand the idea of Challenge Rating. Cleric is the only survivor because she bailed from the fight and ran into a wandering paladin. Cleric and paladin proceed to start a crusade.
My lore can be roughly compared to the plot of somebody's first D&D game that goes horribly wrong when the players fail to understand the idea of Challenge Rating. Cleric is the only survivor because she bailed from the fight and ran into a wandering paladin. Cleric and paladin proceed to start a crusade.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
Mistakes were made and now everyone’s mad!
Mistakes were made and now everyone’s mad!
RXOvIvB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38