Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 ... 3164 3165
Have a question, I have been looking all over the place for my achievements tab (button) and can not find it anywhere, where is it suppost to be located???
Have a question, I have been looking all over the place for my achievements tab (button) and can not find it anywhere, where is it suppost to be located???
@Bonniy

Achievements were disabled August 16, 2019 as part of the site recode. They will be enabled once the rest of the site has been recoded and made live since it interacts with everything.
@Bonniy

Achievements were disabled August 16, 2019 as part of the site recode. They will be enabled once the rest of the site has been recoded and made live since it interacts with everything.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
How do I find the “who’s online list?” Lallie linked to it in the December Kindness Challenge, but I want to be able to find it when the challenge is over. When I backtracked for the link, I ended up in the forums but could t find it. Am I just missing something? (I’m usually playing from my phone.)
How do I find the “who’s online list?” Lallie linked to it in the December Kindness Challenge, but I want to be able to find it when the challenge is over. When I backtracked for the link, I ended up in the forums but could t find it. Am I just missing something? (I’m usually playing from my phone.)
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
@storygeek if you click where it says "x amount of users online" up on the left by the server time, it'll take you to the list
@storygeek if you click where it says "x amount of users online" up on the left by the server time, it'll take you to the list
IMG_8704.png
@alethi

(happy dance!)
@alethi

(happy dance!)
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
@nightwind
thanks so much, was going crazy looking for that button :)
@nightwind
thanks so much, was going crazy looking for that button :)
I looked around for abbreviation guides and stuff, but none of them seem to answer this: what does PA mean? like when someone says they'll accept "CR or PA"? I know CR is crossroads but can't figure out PA [emoji=coatl confused size=1]
I looked around for abbreviation guides and stuff, but none of them seem to answer this: what does PA mean? like when someone says they'll accept "CR or PA"? I know CR is crossroads but can't figure out PA
@correctDichotomy PA is short for Private Auction; from the Auction House.
@correctDichotomy PA is short for Private Auction; from the Auction House.
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@Koyako Thanks!
@Koyako Thanks!
Where do I sell familiars?
Where do I sell familiars?
1 2 ... 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 ... 3164 3165