Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 ... 3169 3170
How long has Artifracture been in beta? I feel like it's been in beta since I joined two years ago XD
How long has Artifracture been in beta? I feel like it's been in beta since I joined two years ago XD
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
@Zorua345

Artifracture came out September 15, 2015 and has been in Beta ever since.
@Zorua345

Artifracture came out September 15, 2015 and has been in Beta ever since.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind
Wow, it's certainly been a while then XD Thx
@Nightwind
Wow, it's certainly been a while then XD Thx
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
@Dagomor

Thanks! Yes, I am interested in creating a thread. I'll try to find something dedicated to art and stories on here, as well as something dedicated to dragon trading/selling.
@Dagomor

Thanks! Yes, I am interested in creating a thread. I'll try to find something dedicated to art and stories on here, as well as something dedicated to dragon trading/selling.
I guarantee you, nothing is real.
@DragonMallow

The Creative Corner is a place to post art and stories if you are looking to share not sell

People also commonly put lore and art in the box labeled "Information" below a dragon on each dragon's page (also called the "bio box", short for biography because many people post a dragon's biography there).
@DragonMallow

The Creative Corner is a place to post art and stories if you are looking to share not sell

People also commonly put lore and art in the box labeled "Information" below a dragon on each dragon's page (also called the "bio box", short for biography because many people post a dragon's biography there).
i keep seeing in auction threads people pinging a medium to large pinglist that says g1 collectors, where is this and can you ping them for g1 auctions?
i keep seeing in auction threads people pinging a medium to large pinglist that says g1 collectors, where is this and can you ping them for g1 auctions?
23863.png

BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png
> he/him
> items shop
> wishlist
> royaltundra -> angler
@RoyalTundra

G1 Hoarders Association

There should be links to a spreadsheet with various ping lists.
@RoyalTundra

G1 Hoarders Association

There should be links to a spreadsheet with various ping lists.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
which forum is best to post a request of borrowing other people's nests? where I want my dragons to breed in another flight. I posted mine in dragon trading, but I don't know if that's the right place for it.
which forum is best to post a request of borrowing other people's nests? where I want my dragons to breed in another flight. I posted mine in dragon trading, but I don't know if that's the right place for it.
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan

Dragon Trading or Items for Sale are both perfectly fine for that, but I've also seen a few in Find a Dragon. However, I'd suggest searching for an existing nest hub or a nest network thread, where multiple users come together to share nests of different elements. It's easier to hold someone accountable if they're part of a larger group, and will be removed from it if they keep or misuse someone's dragons.

I've personally used Triskele Nests in the past, though I'm part of the Nest Network 3.1 now. NNW requires you to join and rent out some nests yourself, though, so check it out if you're interested in hosting Ice nests for other players!
@Fellefan

Dragon Trading or Items for Sale are both perfectly fine for that, but I've also seen a few in Find a Dragon. However, I'd suggest searching for an existing nest hub or a nest network thread, where multiple users come together to share nests of different elements. It's easier to hold someone accountable if they're part of a larger group, and will be removed from it if they keep or misuse someone's dragons.

I've personally used Triskele Nests in the past, though I'm part of the Nest Network 3.1 now. NNW requires you to join and rent out some nests yourself, though, so check it out if you're interested in hosting Ice nests for other players!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge
I always found it hard to find a reliable nest hub, these links are very useful thank you so much! hosting nests could be fun actually, I might give that a go. ;u;
@NightmareJudge
I always found it hard to find a reliable nest hub, these links are very useful thank you so much! hosting nests could be fun actually, I might give that a go. ;u;
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
1 2 ... 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 ... 3169 3170