Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Buying ChickenSmoothie | Selling FR
1 2 3
@Snailmail

Oh yeah, treasure's fine! I'll use a 1:1050 ratio, so the grinner would be 945,000t. I'm going to send a trade on CS with the cat rares and work out the rates there if that's cool!
@Snailmail

Oh yeah, treasure's fine! I'll use a 1:1050 ratio, so the grinner would be 945,000t. I'm going to send a trade on CS with the cat rares and work out the rates there if that's cool!
A tiny Brad the Buffsprite flexes while smiling!
@snailmail
Alright! Lmk if you’re interested again!
@snailmail
Alright! Lmk if you’re interested again!
OOf4SrF.gif 2330070.pngOOf4SrF.gif 2vju4wg.jpg
@snailmail
Hi, sorry for the late reply! I'm not very sure... what do you suggest? My previous trade with my other rares was with C$, so I'm not very sure about treasure pricing!
@snailmail
Hi, sorry for the late reply! I'm not very sure... what do you suggest? My previous trade with my other rares was with C$, so I'm not very sure about treasure pricing!
[LvA] Public Buy[LvA] OOF Raffle[LvA] OOF Hub[LvA] IF Raffle[LvA] Illuminarti
@GingerPuff
@Farwalker
Oh my god this is such a late reply. I don't have the same stuff as before (treasure, etc) so any uncompleted deals are probably impossible to do now, I'm really sorry.
@GingerPuff
@Farwalker
Oh my god this is such a late reply. I don't have the same stuff as before (treasure, etc) so any uncompleted deals are probably impossible to do now, I'm really sorry.
quitting!!
1 2 3