Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Buying ChickenSmoothie | Selling FR
1 2 3
@Windows98 I'd love to trade with you!
@Windows98 I'd love to trade with you!
quitting!!
@wintermelons

which cat-fish?
@wintermelons

which cat-fish?
quitting!!
@wintermelons

ah, I do need that one. how much?
@wintermelons

ah, I do need that one. how much?
quitting!!
@wintermelons https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fmcwLdExvnPRME64Ylzpx1o0bA8qUeqX8HwyQzz1hGc/htmlview# this is the only one I know of.
@wintermelons https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fmcwLdExvnPRME64Ylzpx1o0bA8qUeqX8HwyQzz1hGc/htmlview# this is the only one I know of.
quitting!!
@Snailmail
Great! If you don't mind, you could send a trade on CS of what you're interested in and we can negotiate there!
@Snailmail
Great! If you don't mind, you could send a trade on CS of what you're interested in and we can negotiate there!
new-sig.png
@Snailmail

Heya! I've got quite a few cats on your wishlist, they're mostly in locked groups but I haven't played CS in years so I'm open to trading most of them. Here's my account if you want to check them out! Let me know if you're interested.
@Snailmail

Heya! I've got quite a few cats on your wishlist, they're mostly in locked groups but I haven't played CS in years so I'm open to trading most of them. Here's my account if you want to check them out! Let me know if you're interested.
A tiny Brad the Buffsprite flexes while smiling!
@wintermelons it says it's about 22420-33630 treasure

@Windows98 sent!!

@Kes actually are you willing to trade your grinner and the other cat rares? if so, what for them? I know they're more expensive but I'm just wondering whoops
@wintermelons it says it's about 22420-33630 treasure

@Windows98 sent!!

@Kes actually are you willing to trade your grinner and the other cat rares? if so, what for them? I know they're more expensive but I'm just wondering whoops
quitting!!
@Snailmail

Absolutely! Which cat rares do you mean? The ones in my trading groups?
And for the grinner alone, based off the spreadsheet you linked I would say 900g if that sounds good.
@Snailmail

Absolutely! Which cat rares do you mean? The ones in my trading groups?
And for the grinner alone, based off the spreadsheet you linked I would say 900g if that sounds good.
A tiny Brad the Buffsprite flexes while smiling!
@Snailmail
I have this pet on your wishlist, though I’m really tent on it. Offer I guess?

Apologies, can’t seem to link the image while I’m on mobile ^^
@Snailmail
I have this pet on your wishlist, though I’m really tent on it. Offer I guess?

Apologies, can’t seem to link the image while I’m on mobile ^^
OOf4SrF.gif 2330070.pngOOf4SrF.gif 2vju4wg.jpg
@kes yes the ones in your trading group^^ also, would you take treasure for the grinner instead? I'm basically broke when it comes to gems

@farwalker I'm interested in your older rares in your cats group!

@MoonCatcher333 I'm not too good with values and whatnot, but I actually am getting sorta overwhelmed with the amount of treasure I'm probably about to spend. I think I may pass on it for now.

@wintermelons aight! I'll probably just send the treasure in a PM since it's easier^^
@kes yes the ones in your trading group^^ also, would you take treasure for the grinner instead? I'm basically broke when it comes to gems

@farwalker I'm interested in your older rares in your cats group!

@MoonCatcher333 I'm not too good with values and whatnot, but I actually am getting sorta overwhelmed with the amount of treasure I'm probably about to spend. I think I may pass on it for now.

@wintermelons aight! I'll probably just send the treasure in a PM since it's easier^^
quitting!!
1 2 3