Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The (new) big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 754 755
I just applied to the Big Nest Rental thread to be available for nest renting, but just wanted to add that if you see any of my keepers that you want genes from, I am willing to rent them out to you, as well for gene projects!! I will not charge for the rental of my dragons, but food points are appreciated!!
I just applied to the Big Nest Rental thread to be available for nest renting, but just wanted to add that if you see any of my keepers that you want genes from, I am willing to rent them out to you, as well for gene projects!! I will not charge for the rental of my dragons, but food points are appreciated!!
Hazama's Dragon Lore
Hazama's Hatchlings
@FireStorm3719 @Kakushigo @Stormdance Can I borrow an Ice nest?

@Kasael @actualleviathan @SwiftIsHere @Runi Can I borrow a Plague nest?
@FireStorm3719 @Kakushigo @Stormdance Can I borrow an Ice nest?

@Kasael @actualleviathan @SwiftIsHere @Runi Can I borrow a Plague nest?
@nika - i have ice nests open!
@nika - i have ice nests open!
nQr8PgR.pngxxxR7GYsea.png
@nika i've got plague nests!!!
@nika i've got plague nests!!!
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
@nika - 2 eggs!
@nika - 2 eggs!
nQr8PgR.pngxxxR7GYsea.png
@DesertUmbra Would I be able to rent a lightning nest? c:
@DesertUmbra Would I be able to rent a lightning nest? c:
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@/kasael @/alphazi @/squibeetos @/kaelidra @/celtic7irish @/ladykiatlins

Mind if I grab a Nature nest?

Edit: sorry about the double post!

Edit 2: found! Thanks, everyone!
@/kasael @/alphazi @/squibeetos @/kaelidra @/celtic7irish @/ladykiatlins

Mind if I grab a Nature nest?

Edit: sorry about the double post!

Edit 2: found! Thanks, everyone!
“an
-art by @owleics
@Cantata hi there! my nests are currently full but i'm expecting to hatch them later today (at latest, early tomorrow morning) - if by tomorrow you don't get a response, i'd be happy to! :D
@Cantata hi there! my nests are currently full but i'm expecting to hatch them later today (at latest, early tomorrow morning) - if by tomorrow you don't get a response, i'd be happy to! :D
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@RavenFeatherwing @DesertUmbra @Lobbyns @VictoryInSolace @Coronae I'm looking for a Lightning nest! If there are two or more eggs, I'll probably get a Fertility boon, so it might be a short rental!
Thanks!
@RavenFeatherwing @DesertUmbra @Lobbyns @VictoryInSolace @Coronae I'm looking for a Lightning nest! If there are two or more eggs, I'll probably get a Fertility boon, so it might be a short rental!
Thanks!
QLgbMIX.png
@alphazi

Thanks! I’d prefer to nest them as soon as I can (breeding project cool downs and all), but if nobody else responds, I’ll send them over tomorrow.
@alphazi

Thanks! I’d prefer to nest them as soon as I can (breeding project cool downs and all), but if nobody else responds, I’ll send them over tomorrow.
“an
-art by @owleics
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 754 755