Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 ... 329 330
This Accent is called an accent in its info box, but its name calls it a skin. It looks more like an accent though?

This one too
This Accent is called an accent in its info box, but its name calls it a skin. It looks more like an accent though?

This one too
cvVqYlq.png
I have a subspecies now.
On the Skins and Accents page found here: https://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/skins/1 [quote=] Q: How do I change the name of a design that’s already been approved? You can request a name change for a previously approved skin in the Skin Queue forum. List the design’s ID number, current [b]name, requested[/b] name change. As long as the name is not inappropriate, the Skin Queue admins will update the name.[/quote] I think it should read "current name, [b]and[/b] requested name change". I feel like there was another typo on the page, but I can't remember and don't want to read through the whole thing again.
On the Skins and Accents page found here: https://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/skins/1
wrote:
Q: How do I change the name of a design that’s already been approved?
You can request a name change for a previously approved skin in the Skin Queue forum. List the design’s ID number, current name, requested name change. As long as the name is not inappropriate, the Skin Queue admins will update the name.

I think it should read "current name, and requested name change".

I feel like there was another typo on the page, but I can't remember and don't want to read through the whole thing again.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
Scroll of Eternal Youth dialogue [img]https://i.imgur.com/XZqc4YU.png[/img]
Scroll of Eternal Youth dialogue

XZqc4YU.png
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
Less of a typo than a grammatical error, but spotted this at Tomo's earlier today: [img]https://images.plurk.com/4mi6nbR19N5hTyjlc1jEhm.png[/img] The line in green should read "[b]all of these[/b]" as opposed to "all of [b]the[/b] these".
Less of a typo than a grammatical error, but spotted this at Tomo's earlier today:

4mi6nbR19N5hTyjlc1jEhm.png

The line in green should read "all of these" as opposed to "all of the these".
6BuWSPs.png
Taste the rainbow~
[item=Burlap Mantle] "A drab mantle of old burlap. It has seen many years of use is frayed along the edges" Needs an "and" or something.
Burlap Mantle

"A drab mantle of old burlap. It has seen many years of use is frayed along the edges"

Needs an "and" or something.
SwOY.png
Less of a typo than a lore error, but: [item=Furious Fawn] [quote] There are claims that the [b]dryad[/b] depicted in this painting has been seen in the backgrounds of other works of art...[/quote] The creature in the painting is a faun (horns, fur, hooves), not a dryad (various plant features).
Less of a typo than a lore error, but:

Quote:
There are claims that the dryad depicted in this painting has been seen in the backgrounds of other works of art...

The creature in the painting is a faun (horns, fur, hooves), not a dryad (various plant features).
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/245436982728196107/575567764719271946/postdivider.png[/img] [font=times new roman][size=5][color=#ad6200]I[/color][/size][size=4]t seems like this familiar's entry has an extra 'to'. [item=pebblehide stoat] [quote]When hunted, they can shed on command, allowing them to escape when their pursuers [b]to[/b] stop to empty the pebbles out of their shoes.[/quote] [font=times new roman][size=4]Removal of the highlighted word would make the sentence flow a lot better. As it stands right now, it sounds a bit nonsensical.
postdivider.png
It seems like this familiar's entry has an extra 'to'.

Pebblehide Stoat

Quote:
When hunted, they can shed on command, allowing them to escape when their pursuers to stop to empty the pebbles out of their shoes.

Removal of the highlighted word would make the sentence flow a lot better. As it stands right now, it sounds a bit nonsensical.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
[quote name="mythopeia" date="2019-12-14 12:06:23" ] Less of a typo than a grammatical error, but spotted this at Tomo's earlier today: [/quote] Same. Didn't nab a screencap, but Tomo should ask the maximum [i]number[/i] of heads an Emperor can possess, not [i]amount[/i] of heads, since heads are countable and rarely come in fractions thereof.
mythopeia wrote on 2019-12-14 12:06:23:
Less of a typo than a grammatical error, but spotted this at Tomo's earlier today:

Same. Didn't nab a screencap, but Tomo should ask the maximum number of heads an Emperor can possess, not amount of heads, since heads are countable and rarely come in fractions thereof.
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
[item=deadpan jester's tail bell] Says "deadpin" instead of "deadpan" delivery.
Deadpan Jester's Tail Bell

Says "deadpin" instead of "deadpan" delivery.
1J6EBoZ.png fr +3
mmm crunchy
[item=Striated Stone] Seems to be the only item whose description doesn't start with a capital.
Striated Stone
Seems to be the only item whose description doesn't start with a capital.
Lore Clan, FR+2, She/her
Science.png
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 ... 329 330