Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 330 331
[quote name="Rivershard" date="2019-12-22 06:29:39" ] Less of a typo than a lore error, but: [item=Furious Fawn] [quote] There are claims that the [b]dryad[/b] depicted in this painting has been seen in the backgrounds of other works of art...[/quote] The creature in the painting is a faun (horns, fur, hooves), not a dryad (various plant features). [/quote] this has been updated, but the description now says "fa[b]w[/b]n" rather than "fa[b]u[/b]n" - i'm wondering if it's intentional or not? since the deer-people species has previously referred to as "fauns": [item=spotted faun] [item=luminous ambassador]
Rivershard wrote on 2019-12-22 06:29:39:
Less of a typo than a lore error, but:

Quote:
There are claims that the dryad depicted in this painting has been seen in the backgrounds of other works of art...

The creature in the painting is a faun (horns, fur, hooves), not a dryad (various plant features).
this has been updated, but the description now says "fawn" rather than "faun" - i'm wondering if it's intentional or not? since the deer-people species has previously referred to as "fauns":
Spotted Faun Luminous Ambassador
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
[item=Frozen Knapsack] Current item description: [quote]If a dragon were to wait this pack to defrost, they might be able to retrieve the contents within![/quote] I think there's a missing word in the description, so it should be: [quote]If a dragon were to wait [b]for[/b] this pack to defrost, they might be able to retrieve the contents within![/quote]
Frozen Knapsack

Current item description:
Quote:
If a dragon were to wait this pack to defrost, they might be able to retrieve the contents within!

I think there's a missing word in the description, so it should be:
Quote:
If a dragon were to wait for this pack to defrost, they might be able to retrieve the contents within!
1sAnyd1.gif3931b97fce8ba3a55f443e974f824275.png
[item=carnival angelfish] coral only has one r.
Carnival Angelfish
coral only has one r.
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
[quote name="Sasser" date="2019-12-27 09:19:09" ] [item=carnival angelfish] coral only has one r. [/quote] Was just about to post this [img]https://i.imgur.com/BEHfoE2.png[/img]
Sasser wrote on 2019-12-27 09:19:09:
Carnival Angelfish
coral only has one r.

Was just about to post this
BEHfoE2.png
BFEMrcM.png
[img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/31194.png[/img] "An uncommon [b]site[/b] in the Boreal Wood....." Should be [b]sight[/b].
31194.png

"An uncommon site in the Boreal Wood....."

Should be sight.
PPlYEpQ.png
[quote name="Taswell" date="2018-11-26 10:21:05" ] [color=olive]Pretty Peach Wing Bow has a question mark symbol thing between the words "shimmering" and "peach" when displayed in Hoard, but not in Forums. [item=pretty peach wing bow] [/quote] Still see the error. I'm wondering if it's the non-breaking space in the item description: [code]<div class="itemdesc"> A soft and shimmering&nbsp;peach ribbon tied into the perfect bow. </div>[/code] [b]Edit:[/b] This also applies to the Magenta Wing Bow, Magenta Leg Bow, and Peach Leg Bow. Also, this problem still exists: [quote name="DragonCloudBurst" date="2019-11-11 08:42:38" ] There'’s a typo on the item "Tangled Band-" It says 'It's' when it should say 'Its.' [/quote]
Taswell wrote on 2018-11-26 10:21:05:
Pretty Peach Wing Bow has a question mark symbol thing between the words "shimmering" and "peach" when displayed in Hoard, but not in Forums.
Pretty Peach Wing Bow

Still see the error. I'm wondering if it's the non-breaking space in the item description:
Code:
<div class="itemdesc"> A soft and shimmering&nbsp;peach ribbon tied into the perfect bow. </div>

Edit: This also applies to the Magenta Wing Bow, Magenta Leg Bow, and Peach Leg Bow.

Also, this problem still exists:
DragonCloudBurst wrote on 2019-11-11 08:42:38:
There'’s a typo on the item "Tangled Band-" It says 'It's' when it should say 'Its.'
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
Not sure if these have been already reported, but here goes: [item=clever jester's wing cover][item=deadpan jester's wing cover][item=jolly jester's wing cover][item=sarcastic jester's wing cover][item=whimsical jester's wing cover][item=witty jester's wing cover] These all have the same description as their respective tail bells. [item=plasmpool armet] I can't say if this applies to the other armets, but the Plasmpool Armet has a question mark symbol after the word "be" in its description instead of an ellipsis. Not in the Game Database, not on the forums, only in the Hoard. Like nuttysaladtree mentioned in the previous post, it might be due to the character not displaying correctly. I guess it needs to be changed to three periods and not a single-character ellipsis.
Not sure if these have been already reported, but here goes:
Clever Jester's Wing Cover Deadpan Jester's Wing Cover Jolly Jester's Wing Cover Sarcastic Jester's Wing Cover Whimsical Jester's Wing Cover Witty Jester's Wing Cover
These all have the same description as their respective tail bells.

Plasmpool Armet
I can't say if this applies to the other armets, but the Plasmpool Armet has a question mark symbol after the word "be" in its description instead of an ellipsis. Not in the Game Database, not on the forums, only in the Hoard. Like nuttysaladtree mentioned in the previous post, it might be due to the character not displaying correctly. I guess it needs to be changed to three periods and not a single-character ellipsis.
TyYgOYZ.png Hey, one of these days
We'll all get by
Don't be afraid
Don't fall in line

- Mac Miller - Blue World (explicit)
FR+2 - Boss Quest - Ping @Virtualhel
[item=accent: She Means Bismuth] [item=accent: Quartz Rose] A large number of Festival skins for the Rockbreaker Ceremony, are in fact celebrating "Rockbreakers's Cermony".
Accent: She Means Bismuth Accent: Quartz Rose

A large number of Festival skins for the Rockbreaker Ceremony, are in fact celebrating "Rockbreakers's Cermony".
[item=tangled band] Wrong use of it's; should be its ("it is striking color" doesn't make sense).
Tangled Band

Wrong use of it's; should be its ("it is striking color" doesn't make sense).
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
[item=bamboo apron] "Whimsey" should be "whimsy"; "flare" should be "flair". (Flare = a sudden brief burst of bright flame or light; flair = stylishness and originality) [item=bamboo dried tea] "Palettes" should be "palates"; a palette is what you mix colours on. [item=gothic apron] "Whimsy" is misspelled.
Bamboo Apron

"Whimsey" should be "whimsy"; "flare" should be "flair". (Flare = a sudden brief burst of bright flame or light; flair = stylishness and originality)

Bamboo Dried Tea

"Palettes" should be "palates"; a palette is what you mix colours on.

Gothic Apron

"Whimsy" is misspelled.
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 330 331