Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 330 331
There's a slight typo in the pebblehide stoat description in the bestiary (an extra "to") [quote]When hunted, they can shed on command, allowing them to escape when their pursuers to stop to empty the pebbles out of their shoes. [/quote]
There's a slight typo in the pebblehide stoat description in the bestiary (an extra "to")
Quote:
When hunted, they can shed on command, allowing them to escape when their pursuers to stop to empty the pebbles out of their shoes.
tumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo1_75sq.pngtumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo2_75sq.png vEi36Sc.png tumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo4_75sq.pngtumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo3_75sq.png
[item=redfin belt] The word is 'memento' not 'momento' - According to Miriam-Webster: [quote]Memento comes from the imperative form of "meminisse," a Latin verb that literally means "to remember.[/quote] (I once had an editor 'correct' my spelling in a fanfic they published. Sigh - I was really upset.)
Redfin Belt

The word is 'memento' not 'momento' - According to Miriam-Webster:
Quote:
Memento comes from the imperative form of "meminisse," a Latin verb that literally means "to remember.

(I once had an editor 'correct' my spelling in a fanfic they published. Sigh - I was really upset.)
mM2VM9X.png
I think the Mammophant familiar description should be ..."An uncommon sight"... instead of 'An uncommon site"...
I think the Mammophant familiar description should be ..."An uncommon sight"... instead of 'An uncommon site"...
CXky6Lf.gif
She/Her | FR +3
For today only, exalting dragons that meet these bonuses will net bonus riches!
... Why net?
... Why net?
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
The information box for the Snowy Owlinx has some incorrect grammar. It currently reads:

“Despite its impressive wings, the Snowy Owlinx is in incapable of flight. But it is a natural born sprinter, very dangerous over short distances.”

The highlighted word "in" should not be there. I suggest it be edited so that it says:

“Despite its impressive wings, the Snowy Owlinx is incapable of flight. But it is a natural born sprinter, very dangerous over short distances.”
The information box for the Snowy Owlinx has some incorrect grammar. It currently reads:

“Despite its impressive wings, the Snowy Owlinx is in incapable of flight. But it is a natural born sprinter, very dangerous over short distances.”

The highlighted word "in" should not be there. I suggest it be edited so that it says:

“Despite its impressive wings, the Snowy Owlinx is incapable of flight. But it is a natural born sprinter, very dangerous over short distances.”
"When you use a bird to write with, it's called tweeting." - Maui from Moana
[item=questionable fashion] The start of the sentence isn’t capitalized.
Questionable Fashion
The start of the sentence isn’t capitalized.
Mg9qSuP.gif
[quote name="@Carvaiine" date="2019-11-17 20:13:02" ] For today only, exalting dragons that meet these bonuses will net bonus riches! ... Why net? [/quote] I believe that's how it always is? It's a little casual I suppose, but "net" can be used that way, as a phrase for getting something (think like catching something in a net). As in, "it'll net you an extra reward" or "the play netted us a goal." [size=2][Latest edit: examples][/size]
@Carvaiine wrote on 2019-11-17 20:13:02:
... Why net?

I believe that's how it always is? It's a little casual I suppose, but "net" can be used that way, as a phrase for getting something (think like catching something in a net). As in, "it'll net you an extra reward" or "the play netted us a goal."

[Latest edit: examples]
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
Makes sense. @SwiftIsHere but I thought it might be 'get'.
Makes sense. @SwiftIsHere but I thought it might be 'get'.
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
In the Cairnstone Carry, it says "...before someone drudges up something terrifying." Should be "dredges."
In the Cairnstone Carry, it says "...before someone drudges up something terrifying." Should be "dredges."
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
[item=Raw Lapis Lazuli] doesn't have an item type listed.
Raw Lapis Lazuli doesn't have an item type listed.
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 330 331